• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP Jo Teo: You Don't Need So Much Space To Fuck! Make Baby First, HDB Later!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Photo-of-Josephine-Teo-from-The-New-Paper.jpg

Senior Minister of State Josephine Teo went kinky in her interview with state media Straits Times and told the reporter that Singaporeans do not need to get HDB BTO flats to have children. The Minister in-charge of population matters even suggested have children out of wedlock, which according to her, like the people in France, UK and the Nordic countries:

“You do not need much space to have sex.

In France, in the UK, in the Nordic countries, man meets woman, tonight they can make a baby already. Both of them partly have their own family, so it is a matter of living in yours or living in mine, and they also don’t have to worry about marriage – that comes later. So how about having a couple declare that they wish to have a child in two years and get the flat first?

What if they can’t conceive? Take back the flat from them? How do you know they really tried to conceive? Can we check whether they use contraceptives? Cannot, right?”

Minister Josephine then said women should have babies early and worry about HDB flats later:

“You never really know that you’re not fertile until you try. Unfortunately, it is one of those things. There is no fertility indicator. As a woman you will know, if you have regular menstruation, okay, (there is a) likelihood. But maybe you have a major cyst and how would you know until you attempt to conceive, only to realise that you can’t?”

The Minister then criticise young Singaporeans’ mindsets of not putting romance a priority:

“When I meet young people and ask if they go and look for upgrading opportunities, they said ‘yes’. I said, ‘What about love? Do you go and look for love?’ They said ‘no’. I said, ‘Why not?’ They said, ‘If it happens, it happens’.

“I said, ‘You don’t think that upgrading and a good job, if it happens it happens, right? So why is it that you would apply that thinking to your career and your own education, but you don’t apply it to your personal life?”

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/1...e-teo-you-do-not-need-much-space-to-have-sex/

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask her to practice what she preach..and where she stay? 2 room HDB? N to think 70 % voted for her...singkies deserve the Gahmen they vote for..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's right. sinkies are conditioned to have salary, space and self-interest first before having sex. for me, i have no salary, no space, no self-absorbed interest, but i think of sex with old landlady all the time.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she's right. sinkies are conditioned to have salary, space and self-interest first before having sex. for me, i have no salary, no space, no self-absorbed interest, but i think of sex with old landlady all the time.

Can the old landlady still conceive babies?

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask her to practice what she preach..and where she stay? 2 room HDB? N to think 70 % voted for her...singkies deserve the Gahmen they vote for..

This jah tiow is a low class bitch....now she is even dishing out instructions on when and where to fuck.....listen and be dictated by such a poor canine specimen???? LOL

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau childcare and kindergarten support who pays? If got ten kids, every parents will be bankrupt.

It's so easy to say. Not everyone got millions dollars paycheck like her.

Don't have to wait for BTO just buy a bungalow.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those who manage to survive in Spore are those who plan ahead. You need $ to raise a family in Spore. Unlike in countries like Canada where the state has set up an infrastructure to help families e.g. financial incentives, cheap creche, maternity leave,...

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
i totally agree with her

ah gay, jack, peter and michael did it inside their cars

and rc centre lo

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
This jah tiow is a low class bitch....now she is even dishing out instructions on when and where to fuck.....listen and be dictated by such a poor canine specimen???? LOL

She must be refering to the strays at lorong halus, cant be refering to 1st Wotld Sinkies.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our 70% the best, voting them talking rubbish.:biggrin:
When will she tell us about her sex life?
Babies first no shelter, sure can sleep in the park or under the block.:biggrin:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jo should realise that in all post-industrialized countries, of which Sg is one, monetary and other personal "me" interest takes precedence over family issues. People in these societies do stuff that we unheard of during their parent's day. Things like yearly vacation, sports, hobbies and other interest which their parents never even talk about or considered. Last thing they want is to be "burdened" by domestic problems like child-raising.

Why can't the government just let the people be like people?

Cheers!

.................... ‘What about love? Do you go and look for love?’ They said ‘no’. I said, ‘Why not?’ They said, ‘If it happens, it happens’...................[/url]

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't the government just let the people be like people?

dun u know what PAP stand for ?

People Action Party, they control sg people action

Pidta

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I said, ‘You don’t think that upgrading and a good job, if it happens it happens, right? So why is it that you would apply that thinking to your career and your own education, but you don’t apply it to your personal life?”

Personal life they also wanna kachia? If no money, how to have baby first in the first place? You think hospitalization, milk powder, pampers all FOC is it?