• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Help me translate Korean name please.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Korean student here ? How to spell the doctor's name in English (and Chinese) ?

doc3.jpg

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any Korean student here ? How to spell the doctor's name in English (and Chinese) ?

doc3.jpg

Wey...wey...no response after one whole night!!!

....truth be told....they are scared shits what you are going to do after you got the name translated....are you going to point out that this kim chi has questionable medical qualifications? or that you will launch a complaint at SMC or worse, start a civil suit against ah kim for malpractices or fake research data .....

....scared pigs lah....but you have to give it to them....kim chis sure do not rat on each other ....so much for their perverted sense of nationalism and unity...and lack of integration and the uphold of justice.....:(:(

......something that we Singaporeans ought to learn from them in helping each other in building up of our nation ....

Last edited:

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean characters can be spelled in different ways as the same phonics can be written in different form.

정성일
Jeong Seong il or 情成一

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean characters can be spelled in different ways as the same phonics can be written in different form.

정성일
Jeong Seong il or 情成一

Alas!! a kim chi out of the ordinary who is willing to translate...or are you really a kim chi?

Well done man....in the same spirit as those Syrian refugees who caught and bounded and handed over their compatriot over the police for suspected terrorist activities....

GIVE THIS KIM CHI A Thai GIIIIIRL!!!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

정성일
Jeong Seong il or 情成一

Thanks bro.

This Korean is a top plastic surgeon, but I couldn't quite get his name in English as the Korean name was embedded in the jpeg, so I couldn't cut and paste it on Google translate.

Now with the Korean name, I can at least Google.

Like you said, same phonics can be written in different from. I haven't come across any Korean with the surname 情。

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You may use their local search engine Naver.
Naver (Hangul: 네이버) is a popular Web portal in South Korea, owned by Naver Corporation. Naver was launched in June 1999 by ex-Samsung employees, and it debuted as the first Web portal in South Korea that used its own proprietary search engine.
www.naver.com
You going for cosmetic change?
Near gangnam area?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may use their local search engine Naver.
Naver (Hangul: 네이버) is a popular Web portal in South Korea, owned by Naver Corporation. Naver was launched in June 1999 by ex-Samsung employees, and it debuted as the first Web portal in South Korea that used its own proprietary search engine.
www.naver.com
You going for cosmetic change?
Near gangnam area?

images