• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why is Angmo appearing in Chinese history?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bcos Ang mor the best. The ah tiong always talk big about how good tiong land is...and USA is going down etc..but in the end still feature Ang mor as lead in a big budget tiong movie... Talk about hypocrisy..

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the map. China is always connected to Angmo land. Indeed Angmo, Arabs, Indians Chinese can walk to visit each other for thousands of years. Even Jess Cries was believed to have walked to Tibet for a visit.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to cast an Ang Moh otherwise no Ang Moh will watch. If it only consists of an Asian cast, it will just be a typical dynasty flick. This is a collaboration between Hollywood and China. In fact, Chinese considered it a privilege that a white man wants to act in a Chinese film.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the map. China is always connected to Angmo land. Indeed Angmo, Arabs, Indians Chinese can walk to visit each other for thousands of years. Even Jess Cries was believed to have walked to Tibet for a visit.

There was a BBC documentary that claimed Jesus Christ actually went to India (Kashmir area) and learned about Buddhism, came back and created his own version of Judaism (based on Buddhist Philosophy). It was based on the "fact" that the New Testament did not said what happened between his childhood and young adult years.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was a BBC documentary that claimed Jesus Christ actually went to India (Kashmir area) and learned about Buddhism, came back and created his own version of Judaism (based on Buddhist Philosophy). It was based on the "fact" that the New Testament did not said what happened between his childhood and young adult years.

Yes, this happened during the 'lost years'. That's why there are many similarities between the teachings of Jesus and Buddha.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there is also a BBC documentary about UFOs that look like Ancient Aliens.

Your point?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamak, cannot be lah. Children of carpenters here today at most go Jaybee. You tell me Jeeses decide to hitch a ride to India on a camel? No need money to eat izit? :confused:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, during Tang Dynasty, there were already a lot of angmoh living in China and some of them holding official post in the imperial court.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Probably the greatest ang mo in chink history. He's like a dashing white knight surrounded by a sea of barbaric chink natives. He is Charles George Gordon, nicknamed Charles 'Chink' Gordon, the 'Ever-Victorious' General, the guy who made the Taiping rebels pee their pants at the mere mention of his name.

It is a direct blessing from Heaven, the coming of this British Gordon. ... He is superior in manner and bearing to any of the foreigners whom I have come into contact with, and does not show outwardly that conceit which makes most of them repugnant in my sight...What an elixir for a heavy heart-to see this splendid Englishman fight! ... If there is anything that I admire nearly as much as the superb scholarship of Zeng Guofan, it is the military qualities of this fine officer. He is a glorious fellow!...With his many faults, his pride, his temper, and his never-ending demand for money – but he is a noble man, and in spite of all I have said to him or about him, I will ever think most highly of him. ... He is an honest man, but difficult to get on with.[37]

Charles_Gordon_Celestiale_Titu.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_George_Gordon#China

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, during Tang Dynasty, there were already a lot of angmoh living in China and some of them holding official post in the imperial court.

admiral zheng he was persian. his fellow persians who settled in china were forebears of sam's original ethnicity.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably the greatest ang mo in chink history. He's like a dashing white knight surrounded by a sea of barbaric chink natives. He is Charles George Gordon, nicknamed Charles 'Chink' Gordon, the 'Ever-Victorious' General, the guy who made the Taiping rebels pee their pants at the mere mention of his name.

It is a direct blessing from Heaven, the coming of this British Gordon. ... He is superior in manner and bearing to any of the foreigners whom I have come into contact with, and does not show outwardly that conceit which makes most of them repugnant in my sight...What an elixir for a heavy heart-to see this splendid Englishman fight! ... If there is anything that I admire nearly as much as the superb scholarship of Zeng Guofan, it is the military qualities of this fine officer. He is a glorious fellow!...With his many faults, his pride, his temper, and his never-ending demand for money – but he is a noble man, and in spite of all I have said to him or about him, I will ever think most highly of him. ... He is an honest man, but difficult to get on with.[37]

Charles_Gordon_Celestiale_Titu.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_George_Gordon#China

Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are barbarians next to the superior Ang mohs!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think iv seen the best parts of the movie in the first 4 seconds of the trailer,save ur money guys.

this movie literally has so little substance it repeats the front of the trailer at the back.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think iv seen the best parts of the movie in the first 4 seconds of the trailer,save ur money guys.

this movie literally has so little substance it repeats the front of the trailer at the back.

most important question is "will the chiobu female warrior end up in bed with matt the dragonslayer and damsel-layer?"