Thread: Supportive facts that bodycells / Tonychat are likely nuns

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

Default Supportive facts that bodycells / Tonychat are likely nuns

1. They are both vegan.

2. They share common views, insights and most of all they share sbf accounts with a groups of "individuals" who are likely belongs to the same clan. This sharing of accounts was declared by bodycells voluntarily .

3. But why nuns and not monks ?
    This is known as reverse psychology. The clue was derived from their constant initiatives of mgtow.
    They were not able to seek normal love/sexual relationships with man, jealousy began to hit them. Eventually they decided to pledge their lives to nun hood to stay in mundane. However when they run errands, they bound to experience lovey-dovey couples. These entangle them and eventually they resort to posting in sbf to discourage man-woman relationships.

If you think further, a typical man, when being rejected by the society or females, be it due to financial in capabilities or ugly looks, they would normally turn to paid sex, molestation or worst case seek monkhood. However a monk as a man, would also know that pussies are attractive in nature, so it is very unlikely for a "man" to go the extend of creating mgtow awareness.

My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

Default Re: Supportive facts that bodycells / Tonychat are likely nuns

The alpha males that they were constantly portraiting are likely their ideal man and masturbation figure.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Tại sự kiện truyền thông Google Pixel, gã khổng lồ tìm kiếm còn trình l*ng thiết bị giải tr* Chromecast Ultra.

HDMI không dây Chromecast Ultra mới của Google cho chất lượng hình ảnh đến 4K Ultra HD & HDR, máy có hiệu suất x* l* nhanh hơn bất kỳ thiết bị Chromecast n*o trên thị trường trước đó. Ngo*i ra, Chromecast Ultra còn được t*ch hợp một bộ chuyển đổi Ethernet.

Người dùng có thể s* dụng điện thoại, máy t*nh bảng hoặc máy t*nh xách tay để phát, tạm dừng, điều chỉnh nội dung m* Chromecast Ultra truyền đến TV. Trong lúc phát, bạn cũng có thể nh*n cuộc gọi, nhắn tin m* không ảnh hưởng đến nội dung đang trình chiếu.

Dự kiến, ngo*i các nội dung 4K trên mạng, Chromecast Ultra sẽ hỗ trợ các dịch vụ Netflix, Vudu, YouTube. Không những v*y, Google còn hứa hẹn giới thiệu các nội dung 4K lên Google Play Movies trong tháng tới.

Google sẽ bắt đầu bán ra HDMI không dây Chromecast Ultra v*o tháng Mười Một với giá 69 USD (1,5 triệu đồng).

My Reputation Points: 4273 / Power: 9

Both tonychat and bodycells are jiu hoo Kia who enjoyed getting anal fucked by ladyboys

spotter๕๔๒

Karma is a bitch

One day your life will flash before your eyes , make sure it's worth watching

Thread Information