• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Clinton to win US presidency 2016

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this point of time, I can say that Clinton is almost certain to win barring any unusual event.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better be shot dead by some patriotism assassins or foreign espionage assassins ASAP.

Bitch w screw up USA and global crisis deeper and rapidly.

Or Kim Jong Nuke just nuke her to dust tomorrow.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
seriously.. they are 2 of the worst candidate in entire USA history..

creepy-clowns.jpg

Who here is with me?
Don't see how Clinton losing this one.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
seriously.. they are 2 of the worst candidate in entire USA history..

hmm... these recent cases of creepy clowns chasing good folks down had anything to do with the two biggest clown in the circus?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that Clinton will win for the sake of the rest of the world and continued steady decline of USA.

Trump will only be good for USA.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I hope that Clinton will win for the sake of the rest of the world and continued steady decline of USA.

Trump will only be good for USA.

Trump will not be good for America. He has no idea how to change Obamacare. He has no idea how to position America globally or attract jobs back. It's all hot air with no substance behind it.

Trump will be very bad for the Pacific and for Singapore. He does not understand American power or the key role the Navy plays. He will jeopardise the region's security gravely by failing to remain engaged in the Asia Pacific, and engaged in the correct way with the correct projection of power.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
actor reagan got idea meh ?
evil US Ass system is totally corrupted
the president got an army of advisors to do the thinking.
most of these scum advisors priority is their personal agenda

why must US Ass engage in the Asia Pacific ?
u are too blind to see the result of decades of their involvement in the middle east countries ?

Trout

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jill Stein platform quite similar to Bernie's. She's also open to have Bern lead the ticket.