• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Putin is ready for nuclear war

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So much so for the "savior of the world" Putin. LOL! He is just a power hungry man after all. We are so lucky to have the great USA and Obama to contain this scum of the Earth.

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heavens must force Putin's hands to do it BIG and ASAP.

I would be dedicated to build a Grand Ares Shrine to thank and worship him, if he Nuke big time ASAP:

救世菩萨战神普京大元帅宫

I will burn josssticks and kowtow him daily.

Huat Ah Bravo Putin!

Rid and Cull overpopulation and save planet earth, all out nuke ASAP pse!

⚰☠☠⚰

Last edited:

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, 菩萨 is too humble a title for A Global Savior, when Putin could Cull the fuck of 7+ billions overpopulation. Especially when Kim Jong Nuke already declared war against USA and threatening to nuke, the 菩萨 Title goes to Kim, he should be enshrined at rear of the main shrine aka 後殿。

Putin be:

救世圣君战神普京大元帅宫

Kim Jong Nuke be:

救世急先锋金正恩菩萨

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
good watch for the late 21st century how Russia take on drug traffickers USA.

Bring on the gunboat diplomacy.

Heavens must force Putin's hands to do it BIG and ASAP.

I would be dedicated to build a Grand Ares Shrine to thank and worship him, if he Nuke big time ASAP:

救世菩萨战神普京大元帅宫

I will burn josssticks and kowtow him daily.

Huat Ah Bravo Putin!

Rid and Cull overpopulation and save planet earth, all out nuke ASAP pse!

⚰☠☠⚰

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so much talk about nuclear war. who dared to use them in combat before ? only the United States with the ww2 atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 70 years ago.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A few sunken carriers, submarines and cruisers will put USA in their place.
A few super cavitating torpedoes will puncture the inflated ego of the dumb ass US generals.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah you all like nukes? Where is the best to hide from the nuclear fallout? Have you Moved to such places yet?

nkfnkfnkf

Alfrescian
Loyal
so much talk about nuclear war. who dared to use them in combat before ? only the United States with the ww2 atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki 70 years ago.

No sweat.

Kim Jong Nuke will soon use nuke.

If I got nuke would had used it long ago.

Don't be chicken about nuke, everyone just live once and die once. Nuke is spectacular. Worth dying for. Nothing else can compare!

Change the Nike sports brand Slogan:

NUKE: Just Do It!

nike-slogan.jpg

Last edited:

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
After negotiations broke down with the US on Syria, President Putin has moved nuclear-capable missiles close to Estonia. Continue reading:

Russia is also holding a massive nuclear exercise involving 40 million men.

Putin has had enough of Hussein Obama who on the pretext of taking down President Arshad (Russia's ally) he's providing arms to ISIS.

USA only wants to have wars outside the territory of USA. So Russia and China must and can have the next war in mainland USA. And Canada. And Australia. No more killing and destruction at someone else's territory. Russia and China should indicate the number of nukes aimed at North America, Australia, New Zealand, and UK to end all thoughts of war by western countries. A truth.