• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Divorce because of husband too fat

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
日妻出门丢脸·嫌夫胖要离婚
一对在新加坡生活的外籍夫妻闹离婚,导因竟是妻子指丈夫肥胖忽略健康,跟他出门感到丢脸。她也指丈夫忽略家人,甚至还家暴,因此决定离婚。
(新加坡6日讯)一对在新加坡生活的外籍夫妻闹离婚,导因竟是妻子指丈夫肥胖忽略健康,跟他出门感到丢脸。她也指丈夫忽略家人,甚至还家暴,因此决定离婚。

根据判词,闹离婚的妻子来自日本,丈夫则是德国人,两人育有7岁大的儿子。

丈夫在2003年到日本工作一年,认识妻子后,两人维持远距离恋爱。丈夫后来在2006年为爱再次到日本工作,并于两年后在日本结婚。

丈夫在2011年被日本公司派遣到新加坡设立分公司,他举家搬迁,2014年回日本工作一年,留下妻儿在新加坡。

妻子受不了,在今年1月申请离婚。

她申诉2011年搬来新加坡后不久,就有与丈夫离婚的念头。她指丈夫过胖,忽略健康,跟他出门会感到丢脸。

妻子也指丈夫把工作排在第一位,常常到外国出差,没花时间陪家人。她称与丈夫关系不好,丈夫会对她使用言语和肢体暴力,也会打电话和传短讯侮辱和骚扰她。她以丈夫行为不合理为由,到法庭申请离婚。

夫要回日本办理

丈夫指两人在日本结婚,在日本办理离婚手续较妥当,到法庭要求暂停离婚手续,获得法官批准。

法官同意丈夫所说,指两人在日本结婚,在新加坡没有资产,况且两人不是永久居民,也没有在新加坡继续生活的打算,因此认为离婚手续在日本办理会较妥当。

文章来源:
星洲日报/国际·2016.10.06

http://www.sinchew.com.my/node/1574352

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
形象还是要顾一下

forumers here only care about woman got slim waist, pretty like Serena Wee or not.

Now if you guys, too fat. your wife, your gf also will dump you.

Unless you got deep pocket like chiew, always buy branded bags lo.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
luckily my husband not fat and quite handsome.

not a 死胖子。fatty oily man. phew

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat-Guy-On-A-Bike.jpg

he thought he very handsome. Phew

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;1mQgzmUmKho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mQgzmUmKho[/video]

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
luckily my husband not fat and quite handsome.

not a 死胖子。fatty oily man. phew

It is a high risk bet to be committed to 1 pax.
I trace using fb those chiobu 20 years ago now all big fatty bom bom. Thanks god some of them rejected me back then. Phew.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a high risk bet to be committed to 1 pax.
I trace using fb those chiobu 20 years ago now all big fatty bom bom. Thanks god some of them rejected me back then. Phew.

My recommendation to youngster who are biased with fatty bom bom to force your gf to eat as much as possible to test out if they are potentially future fatty bom bom. Some gals no matter how they eat will not be one. Before deciding to tie the knot.

Black Swan

Alfrescian
Loyal
My recommendation to youngster who are biased with fatty bom bom to force your gf to eat as much as possible to test out if they are potentially future fatty bom bom. Some gals no matter how they eat will not be one. Before deciding to tie the knot.

Fat or thin nevermind. Most important your GF family don't have any history of mental illness.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

my suggestion to young girls nowadays is to request your bf to buy a branded wallet or bag every month to test whether his pocket deep enough for long term relationship

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my suggestion to young girls nowadays is to request your bf to buy a branded wallet or bag every month to test whether his pocket deep enough for long term relationship

the sinkie woman who upgraded her blurberry bag to aligator bag will never be cumming back.