• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Trump just groped himself out of the White House

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;VvvuF2SiEXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvvuF2SiEXs[/video] ... ... ...

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
hillary should not miss this opportunity... to hit in the final nail into trump's coffin by asking voters this question. ..
"do you want another bill clinton to be the next President ?"

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
mike price is replacing trump in this weekend final showdown with hillary. ... the fat tee-ko luck has finally ran out.. :smile:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;VvvuF2SiEXs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvvuF2SiEXs[/video] ... ... ...

If he were the candidate for Singapore President 's election, he is a sure gone case.

The whole nation will throw their hands up in repudiation.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
...too bad., he made bill looked like a boy scout..

Don't count on it. American society is still highly sexist and misogynistic. People will be voting against hillary because of her gender.

If a man had deleted 33000 classified emails no one would have batted an eyelid

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always knew that Hillary would win the presidential elections. Trump is gone fuck!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the longer version:

[video=youtube;rKB92ohXn20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKB92ohXn20[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donald Trump Was Speaking About Nancy O’Dell in 2005 Video With Billy Bush

The woman being spoken about in the video released today of Donald Trump and Billy Bush back from 2005 has been identified as Nancy O’Dell.

O’Dell, now host of “Entertainment Tonight,” was Bush’s co-host on “Access Hollywood” in 2005, the year the now-surfaced video was shot.

On “Access Hollywood’s” Friday evening broadcast, host Natalie Morales identified the female subject being spoken about in the vulgar video as O’Dell.

Variety has reached out to “Entertainment Tonight” and O’Dell, who declined to comment.

On “Access Hollywood,” Morales opened the show setting up the video. Here’s part of her monologue, which reveals O’Dell’s name:

“‘Access Hollywood’ has interviewed Mr. Trump hundreds of times over the past 20 years. In the course of interviewing Mr. Trump, we have reviewed much of our own footage. In 2005, when Donald Trump came to Los Angeles for the Emmy Awards for his nominated show ‘The Apprentice.’ He was also invited to spend a day as a soap opera star on ‘Days of Our Lives.’ ‘Access Hollywood’s’ former anchor, Billy Bush, picked up Mr. Trump in our 10th anniversary bus…we tell you all of the logistics so you understand the context. There were seven other people on the bus with Mr. Trump and Billy Bush at the time — they were the two person camera crew, the bus driver, an ‘Access Hollywood’ producer, a production assistant, Mr. Trump’s security guard and his PR person…What you’re about to hear is what Mr. Trump said about former ‘Access Hollywood’ anchor Nancy O’Dell.”

In the 2005 video, which was shot on a bus on the set of “Days of Our Lives” where Trump was guest-starring on an episode, Trump says to Bush: “You know and I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I’ll admit it. I did try and f–k her, she was married.”

“Whoa. That’s huge news there!” Bush responds to Trump’s comments about his then co-host O’Dell.

Trump rambles a bit, but the audio and subtitles in the video clearly say, “No no Nancy, no this was…And I moved on her very heavily, in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture, I said I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture, I took her out furniture…I moved on her like a b–ch, but I couldn’t get there and she was married.”

He continues, “Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything, she’s totally changed her look.”

Bush quickly turns the tables — only to speak about another woman.

“Sheesh, your girl’s hot as s–t. In the purple,” Bush says.

Then he exclaims, “Yes, the Donald has scored!”
nancy-odell.jpg

Billy Bush Apologizes for Lewd Donald Trump Conversation: ‘I’m Embarrassed & Ashamed’

Said woman in the purple is Arianne Zucker, the actress on “Days of Our Lives” that Trump shared a scene with. Zucker appear later in the video, alongside both Trump and Bush.

Today, Bush issued an apology statement, saying: “Obviously I’m embarrassed and ashamed. It’s no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago — I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I’m very sorry.”

The Trump campaign also released a statement: “This was locker room banter, a private conversation that took place many years ago. Bill Clinton has said far worse to me on the golf course — not even close. I apologize if anyone was offended.”

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/nancy-o-dell-donald-trump-billy-bush-video-1201882070/

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And here's his response:

[video=youtube;O7OF5KamN2M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7OF5KamN2M[/video]

Can you trust this guy ?

He is so extreme. The America he is going to change will be in contortion of fits and seizure under his helm.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
I always knew that Hillary would win the presidential elections. Trump is gone fuck!

so cheer so fast, hillary is never a presidential calibre... voting her in will only mean 4 more years of obama nightmare. ..

the american voters will be the big losers...
getting fark and screwed deep. .deep..like all the sinkies are now

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It only show Trump is just a normal guy talking about sluts in Hollywood who will do anything to get stardom. If he show no interest in women, then I worry.
Hillary on the other hand helped rapist to go free!

Hillary Clinton: Rape Enabler

[video=youtube;qcqh0gRy-og]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqh0gRy-og[/video]

Last edited:

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless of any idea or preference or choice, American are due to be doomed hopelessly. Trump can only slow that down a little. Clinton will sink America faster. The Rotten Weak Soft Idealistic Lazy Cowardly Selfish Greedy, Useless, Gays, Junkies, dreaming to be indulged and tolerated, dreaming Freedom Democracy Humanity and Rights, without knowing the Doomed Reality, Screwed Up not just America, but actually entire planet. Unless NK Kim or ISIS could rid all of these craps ASAP, it's just all Doomed, hopelessly fucked!

BC Bastards can not contribute shit, expect to be pampered and exploit everything, planet earth is ruined beyond limits to cater for these useless junks crappy foolish Bastards, they all must DIE ASAP.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
hillary should not miss this opportunity... to hit in the final nail into trump's coffin by asking voters this question. ..
"do you want another bill clinton to be the next President ?"

should be
"do you want another bill clinton or his Wife to be the next President ?"