Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: 1-on-2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default 1-on-2



    Message to Bodycell/Tonychat
    You have insulted my honour, therefore I have decided to challenge you to a real fight.
    Since you are nuns, I will take up to 3 nuns fight at one time to be fair.
    state temple location, date & time following the above form.
    If you dare not take up the fight , apologize immediately now and read your scriptures.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    paging for bodycell/tonychat, I give you 1 week to reply to the challenge.

    If there is no reply, I take it as you are scared and automatic declare as a lost fight.

    I will assume the below apology statement from you :

    Please forgive me(us) for my fear, I now bow to you as a greatest form of respect.



    Next action I will take : ptui and accept the apology.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Disclaimer :
    If you play cheat and 掉水 for other people or member for this fight, it will be automatic lost fight .this fight is exclusive for you only.

    Other 挑战书 I will need time to decide and analyse, as it is better to accept only when one is confident. I'm a human too so I will also have fear in me . Same for you , I'm fair to give you 1 week to decide.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,261
    My Reputation Points: 4545 / Power: 11

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Name:  20160929170920_45297.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  115.5 KB ... ... ...

    ... juz another 3.5224˘ worth ... (gst 7%, inflation 8% (2008) n tariff 21% (2008), 23.32% (2010), 9.8%(2011) incl.) ...
    fr n original, humble 2˘ ... u now got a whopping 3.5224˘ worth fr me! ...
    tis value is fully guaranteed (wun morning say dun guarantee & @ nite say guarantee) ...
    ...


    world cup 2014 chiobu n colorful fans updated: 2day
    octopus regina makes world cup 2014 predictions updated: 25jun

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by po2wq View Post
    Name:  20160929170920_45297.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  115.5 KB ... ... ...
    Yes. This is a civilise fight invitation . I dislike streets illegal fights that can land in jail. Prefer a proper consent but not life & death legal fights.

    And I'm running into danger of them being a 武林高手 but no choice, it has to be settled in real fights then behind keyboard.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Message to Bodycell/Tonychat
    You have insulted my honour, therefore I have decided to challenge you to a real fight.
    Since you are nuns, I will take up to 3 nuns fight at one time to be fair.
    state temple location, date & time following the above form.
    If the real bodycells/tonychat really accepts your challenge in real life, I will make the effort (especially since I have plenty of free time) to attend, simply because I honestly care about you.
    I also won't mind revealing my real-life identity to you, to tonychat/bodycells, and to any other sammyboy.com member who bothers to attend.
    And I also dare to become imprisoned if I somehow get charged by the police for assisting you in the fight, even though that's not my intention, simply because I don't want you to fight in the first place and get injured....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    paging for bodycell/tonychat, I give you 1 week to reply to the challenge.

    If there is no reply, I take it as you are scared and automatic declare as a lost fight.
    Even if bodycells/tonychat replies, I doubt he will accept your challenge, simply because he has said before that he plans to:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186449-Most-NSmen-in-their-30s-fail-annual-IPPT&p=1952994#post1952994
    Quote Originally Posted by tonychat View Post
    ... live till 150 years old onwards..hopefully 200 years old too.
    just by being a vegan, as if it's not possible to die in any other way!


    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    If you dare not take up the fight , apologize immediately now and read your scriptures.
    And obviously, I don't think he'll apologize.


    Even though I myself am also a vegan, I obviously don't think it will ensure that I will live to even 100 years old, let alone 150 or 200.
    I just don't want to contract any disease that is caused by my own fault, i.e. by eating unhealthy, but tasty, food.
    But if my sickness is due to my inborn genes, then it's obviously not my fault.
    I just hate the feeling of being guilty for my own sufferings, so I try my best to make sure that whenever I have to suffer, it is truly not my fault, but other people's fault.

    As for my own death, as long as I continue living in Singapore until I die, I think it's highly unlikely that I will die in a natural disaster, or by committing suicide, or from some sickness that is caused by eating unhealthy food.
    So I can think of only three causes for my future death:
    1. sickness caused by my defective inborn genes (wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_defect)
    2. accident
    3. murder
    All of which I'm trying my best to psychologically prepare myself for....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Disclaimer :
    If you play cheat and 掉水 for other people or member for this fight, it will be automatic lost fight
    I hope Narong doesn't get involved because he claims to be an ex-murderer:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226835-I-m-contemplating-leaving-this-forum&p=2410616#post2410616
    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by McDonaldsKid View Post
    I thought it was a Kraftwerk thread.
    hi Mac kid, remember me as a ex centrepoint kids
    tata !
    were you involved in the murder case at Centrepoint in the 80s? I was IO case.
    If he was even remotely related ill would've known him.
    Which of the 9 was he? I'm one of them you know hehe

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    If the real bodycells/tonychat really accepts your challenge in real life, I will make the effort (especially since I have plenty of free time) to attend, simply because I honestly care about you.
    I also won't mind revealing my real-life identity to you, to tonychat/bodycells, and to any other sammyboy.com member who bothers to attend.
    And I also dare to become imprisoned if I somehow get charged by the police for assisting you in the fight, even though that's not my intention, simply because I don't want you to fight in the first place and get injured....
    Most likely if the fight were to happen, venue will not be disclosed here, but through pm. I does not mind to inform you to garner your support.
    As I mentioned, I am very fearful of another jail sentence of losing freedom , so I will arrange it to be as legal as possible. Likely in a MMA center, where 1 of my friend is a member. He takes on legal fights in the ring. And most likely it will not cause death. No weapons will be allowed.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Even if bodycells/tonychat replies, I doubt he will accept your challenge, simply because he has said before that he plans to:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?186449-Most-NSmen-in-their-30s-fail-annual-IPPT&p=1952994#post1952994

    just by being a vegan, as if it's not possible to die in any other way!



    And obviously, I don't think he'll apologize.


    Even though I myself am also a vegan, I obviously don't think it will ensure that I will live to even 100 years old, let alone 150 or 200.
    I just don't want to contract any disease that is caused by my own fault, i.e. by eating unhealthy, but tasty, food.
    But if my sickness is due to my inborn genes, then it's obviously not my fault.
    I just hate the feeling of being guilty for my own sufferings, so I try my best to make sure that whenever I have to suffer, it is truly not my fault, but other people's fault.

    As for my own death, as long as I continue living in Singapore until I die, I think it's highly unlikely that I will die in a natural disaster, or by committing suicide, or from some sickness that is caused by eating unhealthy food.
    So I can think of only three causes for my future death:
    1. sickness caused by my defective inborn genes (wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_defect)
    2. accident
    3. murder
    All of which I'm trying my best to psychologically prepare myself for....
    Hard to say, maybe in real life he is a good fighter and immediately accept my challenge. Let's wait and see !

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    I hope Narong doesn't get involved because he claims to be an ex-murderer:
    sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226835-I-m-contemplating-leaving-this-forum&p=2410616#post2410616
    Precisely that's the reason I state my disclaimer first. As some members here were ex murderers and convicts, I will not accept their challenge as the risk level of death and serious injuries is "very high".

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Most likely if the fight were to happen, venue will not be disclosed here, but through pm. I does not mind to inform you to garner your support.
    Many thanks! I am honoured.


    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    As I mentioned, I am very fearful of another jail sentence of losing freedom , so I will arrange it to be as legal as possible. Likely in a MMA center, where 1 of my friend is a member. He takes on legal fights in the ring. And most likely it will not cause death. No weapons will be allowed.
    If this fight ever happens, and you win, I think Leongsam should promote you to become the new S-Mod, to assist zhihau!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Hard to say, maybe in real life he is a good fighter and immediately accept my challenge. Let's wait and see !
    I suspect he has not even seen this thread, even though he has posted a few times today, because I doubt he bothers to visit your profile page or the "Flame War Central" sub-forum; and he has also disabled his bodycells PM, so nobody can PM him.

    Maybe you should PM Leongsam and ask him to move this thread to the Courtyard.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    Precisely that's the reason I state my disclaimer first. As some members here were ex murderers and convicts, I will not accept their challenge as the risk level of death and serious injuries is "very high".
    By the way, Narong has not posted for nearly three days:
    sammyboy.com/member.php?15229-Narong-Wongwan

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    Many thanks! I am honoured.



    If this fight ever happens, and you win, I think Leongsam should promote you to become the new S-Mod, to assist zhihau!
    The stakes are high. If I win , I will demand a special status here for exterminating a proud member.
    If I lose , I will have to vanish from here as I will no longer dare to face samsters.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    I suspect he has not even seen this thread, even though he has posted a few times today, because I doubt he bothers to visit your profile page or the "Flame War Central" sub-forum; and he has also disabled his bodycells PM, so nobody can PM him.

    Maybe you should PM Leongsam and ask him to move this thread to the Courtyard.
    I parked the thread here for 2 reasons.

    1. Is a "real fight" request which only will arise when rational arguments is no longer required.
    2. the thread will stay on this page for a long time so that he has no reason to miss it.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Smile Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    If I lose , I will have to vanish from here as I will no longer dare to face samsters.
    But you may still face me, whether online or in real life, because I won't look down on you.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    1,639
    My Reputation Points: 385 / Power: 1

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by chootchiew View Post
    I parked the thread here for 2 reasons.

    1. Is a "real fight" request which only will arise when rational arguments is no longer required.
    2. the thread will stay on this page for a long time so that he has no reason to miss it.
    It might also be a good idea for you to include the link to this thread in your signature, so that whenever you post anywhere in the forum (especially if you're replying to bodycells/tonychat), everyone, especially bodycells/tonychat, can see that such a thread exists.

    But the title of your thread might not be attractive enough because it doesn't say that you're actually challenging bodycells/tonychat to a real-life fight.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    But you may still face me, whether online or in real life, because I won't look down on you.
    I appreciate that .
    I have sent a 飞疙传书 now waiting for reply. Day2

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,833
    My Reputation Points: 969 / Power: 7

    Default Re: 1-on-2

    Quote Originally Posted by flatearther View Post
    It might also be a good idea for you to include the link to this thread in your signature, so that whenever you post anywhere in the forum (especially if you're replying to bodycells/tonychat), everyone, especially bodycells/tonychat, can see that such a thread exists.

    But the title of your thread might not be attractive enough because it doesn't say that you're actually challenging bodycells/tonychat to a real-life fight.


    The pigeon already returned representing invitation delivered.

    Now waiting for


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •