• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Cold War 2 (寒戰II) torrent file and video, in CANTONESE and with English subtitles!!!!

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Available for downloading from:
extratorrent.cc/torrent/5171896
I've watched it, and the video (and audio) quality is very good, in my opinion.

[video=youtube;wUgSD-s7Y9U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUgSD-s7Y9U[/video]

[video=youtube;BFnVHtPOTV8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFnVHtPOTV8[/video]

[video=youtube;-FAq0nOO82s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FAq0nOO82s[/video]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_2_(film)

Attachments

• 0b55b319ebc4b74508fb28a1c7fc1e178a82151d.jpg
    0b55b319ebc4b74508fb28a1c7fc1e178a82151d.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 3,513
  • Cold_War_2.jpg
    Cold_War_2.jpg
    560.9 KB · Views: 3,259
Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cold War 2 (寒戰II) torrent file and video, in CANTONESE and with English subtitles

Thanks . U r the man !

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Cold War 2 (寒戰II) torrent file and video, in CANTONESE and with English subtitles

Good show. I watched both the first and second movies. The second one is better in terms of plot, suspense and action. Strong cast of actors make it worth.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

since when this becomes a movie sharing site? Any concerns about copyright ? or Sam is bulletproof in this aspect?

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal

This site will be shut down if there is a copyright claim. The one who started this thread should be banned.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

This site will be shut down if there is a copyright claim. The one who started this thread should be banned.
Leongsam can simply delete this thread. :o
But why didn't he do it this morning? :confused:

Furthermore, if the copyright holders are really serious, they should be suing all the top torrent sites instead:
torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016
But the reality is that nearly all the lawsuits come from US/UK copyright holders.
PRC/HK copyright holders seldom sue, especially since online sharing of movies is rampant within China. :wink:

Last edited:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Copyright claims apply only for creations made by ang mohs. Chinks don't have a history of respecting copyrights, so no one gives a shit about their rights on their creations.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

already downloaded this movie days ago but not from the link provided here.

jw5

Loyal

Charlie Yeung still looking hot. :biggrin:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good show. I watched both the first and second movies. The second one is better in terms of plot, suspense and action. Strong cast of actors make it worth.
In my opinion, I consider both as two parts of one long entertaining movie. :o
And according to Eddie Peng, one of the supporting actors, there is a good chance that there will even be a "Cold War 3" in the future:
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/chow-baffled-by-movie-plot
(Taiwanese hottie Eddie Peng, who plays a villainous ex-policeman in the film, piped in: "That's why you have to watch this, and then watch Cold War 3 in the future to figure things out.")

jw5

Loyal

In my opinion, I consider both as two parts of one long entertaining movie. :o
And according to Eddie Peng, one of the supporting actors, there is a good chance that there will even be a "Cold War 3" in the future:
straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/chow-baffled-by-movie-plot
(Taiwanese hottie Eddie Peng, who plays a villainous ex-policeman in the film, piped in: "That's why you have to watch this, and then watch Cold War 3 in the future to figure things out.")

Of course there will be a Cold War 3, since the character played by Eddie Peng is still alive. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Leongsam can simply delete this thread. :o
But why didn't he do it this morning? :confused:

Furthermore, if the copyright holders are really serious, they should be suing all the top torrent sites instead:
torrentfreak.com/top-10-most-popular-torrent-sites-of-2016
But the reality is that nearly all the lawsuits come from US/UK copyright holders.
PRC/HK copyright holders seldom sue, especially since online sharing of movies is rampant within China. :wink:

doubt the boss gives a shit about copyrights. anyways, you are not liable as long as you don't host the torrent, providing the link to the torrent is legally alright.