• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat [Guess the race] Man jailed six weeks for molesting woman on MRT train

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man jailed six weeks for molesting woman on MRT train

Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A restaurant crew leader who molested a woman on an MRT train was jailed for six weeks on Thursday (Oct 6).

Indonesian national Sasmita Tjakra, 41, who is a Singapore permanent resident, pleaded guilty to brushing himself against the 27-year-old woman's right buttock inside an MRT train travelling from Yishun towards Khatib on April 5, 2016.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chew Xin Ying told the court that the victim boarded the train at Admiralty station that morning and stood near the gangway area.

She was listening to music from her mobile phone when she felt something soft constantly brushing against her right buttock. Thinking it was somebody's bag brushing against her, she ignored the brushing.

When the train pulled into Yishun, she moved to stand in front of a set of two-seater. She then felt something hard touch her buttock. She turned around and saw Tjakra standing directly behind her. He then tried to use his bag to cover his trousers.

Shocked, the victim did not confront him immediately, but used her mobile phone to take a photo of his face. She only managed to capture half of his face.

Tjakra left the train at the next stop, Khatib.

The victim made a police report at Geylang Neighbourhood Police Centre the same day.

Tjakra admitted that he had deliberately positioned himself behind the victim because he found her attractive and was aroused. He intentionally brushed his groin a few times against her right buttock from outside his clothing.

In mitigation, Tjakra said he co-operated with the police and had resigned from his job. He also regretted what he had done.

He could have been jailed for up to two years, fined, caned or received any combined sentence.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. That something hard that touched the buttock is hand or other weapon ? :eek:

2. Victim took half picture and police so fast can identify and arrest ?

3. The man was so honest to admit the buttock was too attractive. Judge should reduce the sentence for his honesty and cooperation.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

3. The man was so honest to admit the buttock was too attractive. Judge should reduce the sentence for his honesty and cooperation.

3. At least it sounds more acceptable than that shitskin yoga shit who commented there's nothing to touch after touching. That motherfucker.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another pussy worshipping related jailing.. Why so many stupid loser fall into such pussy trap and land themselves in jail?

What a fucking disgrace.. MGTOW is the best!!!!

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3. At least it sounds more acceptable than that shitskin yoga shit who commented there's nothing to touch after touching. That motherfucker.

Yes . On 2nd thought the 6 weeks probably a reduced sentence already.
If got picture of how attractive the buttock was will be nice.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes . On 2nd thought the 6 weeks probably a reduced sentence already.
If got picture of how attractive the buttock was will be nice.

Here is the bum picture.

booty shorts.jpg

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Indo guy is stupid. His actions left him in a corner.

A smart guy would have held the woman's waist first to test water. It's better to pay $1500 than to be charged in court and had to resign from his job.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A smart guy would have held the woman's waist first to test water. It's better to pay $1500 than to be charged in court and had to resign from his job.

U hit the nail on the head this time.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

his boner was still erect which made identification easy.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

All pussy worshippers are stupid.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man jailed six weeks for molesting woman on MRT train

Elena Chong
Court Correspondent

SINGAPORE - A restaurant crew leader who molested a woman on an MRT train was jailed for six weeks on Thursday (Oct 6).

Indonesian national Sasmita Tjakra, 41, who is a Singapore permanent resident, pleaded guilty to brushing himself against the 27-year-old woman's right buttock inside an MRT train travelling from Yishun towards Khatib on April 5, 2016.

Deputy Public Prosecutor Chew Xin Ying told the court that the victim boarded the train at Admiralty station that morning and stood near the gangway area.

She was listening to music from her mobile phone when she felt something soft constantly brushing against her right buttock. Thinking it was somebody's bag brushing against her, she ignored the brushing.

When the train pulled into Yishun, she moved to stand in front of a set of two-seater. She then felt something hard touch her buttock. She turned around and saw Tjakra standing directly behind her. He then tried to use his bag to cover his trousers.

Shocked, the victim did not confront him immediately, but used her mobile phone to take a photo of his face. She only managed to capture half of his face.

Tjakra left the train at the next stop, Khatib.

The victim made a police report at Geylang Neighbourhood Police Centre the same day.

Tjakra admitted that he had deliberately positioned himself behind the victim because he found her attractive and was aroused. He intentionally brushed his groin a few times against her right buttock from outside his clothing.

In mitigation, Tjakra said he co-operated with the police and had resigned from his job. He also regretted what he had done.

He could have been jailed for up to two years, fined, caned or received any combined sentence.

Since he is cooperative and a FT, will the pap grant him full citiezenship.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since he is cooperative and a FT, will the pap grant him full citiezenship.

depending on size of penis. if longer than 6.9 inches can improve sinkie national average on the world chart of penis sizes.

image.jpg

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the criminal is an angmo, will the angmo kana report to police or the female will think it is just an accident?:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nabeh eh! last year, when i was travelling on mrt, there was this siao charbor sitting beside me, then the train jerk. (if you ask me frankly, this is another of the lasup ploy by them, they should know better than i do). why i think this way, only they know! then i knocked against this siao char bor, when i say siao, she really got psycho look.
give me the chee bye look like i owe her money! nin nabeh. my life in sg sibeh stressed one, i tell you sometimes, i feel that my rubber band going to break, i was imagining beating her up in the train. i have never hit a woman in my life before, i thought of opening ceremony. lucky, i did not, if not, sure really physically in cell 55!

argh ptui!