• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Buangkok Link and Punngol, properties in which of these area are easier to rent out?!

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know both buangkok Link and Punggol are considered not good areas.

But just for comparison for these 2 areas against each other ONLY, between Punggol and Buangkok Link, which of these 2 areas's properties are easier to rent out to foreign tenants??!

NOTE the Punggol property is not near to Punggol MRT but is within walking distance to the LRT

Last edited:

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buangkok Link and Punngol, properties in which of these area are easier to rent o

Ah nehs like punggol, rent to them is easy. :biggrin:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Buangkok Link and Punngol, properties in which of these area are easier to rent o

But just for comparison for these 2 areas against each other ONLY, between Punggol and Buangkok Link, which of these areas's properties are easier to rent out to foreign tenants??!

NOTE the Punggol property is not near to Punggol MRT but is within walking distance to the LRT

I think both are difficult......
Anyway, did you bought into either one of them?

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think both are difficult......
Anyway, did you bought into either one of them?

My question is if compare STRICTLY THESE ONLY 2 AREAS AGAINST EACH OTHER ONLY, which of these 2 area's properties is relatively easier to rent out to foreign tenants compared to the other area?!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My question is if compare STRICTLY THESE ONLY 2 AREAS AGAINST EACH OTHER ONLY, which of these 2 area's properties is relatively easier to rent out to foreign tenants compared to the other area?!

The one nearer to MRT, if target tenants are ah nehs, the one nearer to hospital.... ah nehs love to be near hospitals.. if same distance between mrt and hospital, ah nehs will chose the one nearer to hospital.. sinkies and all other form of humans will chose nearer to mrt... the distinction between punggol and buangkok link is inconsequential as u did not specify exact location..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cheap properties are the best and always have a strong command of rental income,,,,,this is the universal law of real estate in any country,cheap shithole properties commands the best returns to investment ratio because theres never a shortage of poor people who needs to rent.

a 300k hdb flat in sg can get nearly the same rental as a million dollar luxury condo in today's markets.

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Orchard road much easier to rent out.

Rich folks enjoyed shopping and dinning.

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal

The one nearer to MRT, if target tenants are ah nehs, the one nearer to hospital.... ah nehs love to be near hospitals.. if same distance between mrt and hospital, ah nehs will chose the one nearer to hospital.. sinkies and all other form of humans will chose nearer to mrt... the distinction between punggol and buangkok link is inconsequential as u did not specify exact location..

I already specified locations in my first post!

I said the Punggol property is NOT near MRT but is withing walking distance to LRT!

As for Buangkok Link, it is also very obvious that this area is NOT withing walking distance to MRT!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

I already specified locations in my first post!

I said the Punggol property is NOT near MRT but is withing walking distance to LRT!

As for Buangkok Link, it is also very obvious that this area is NOT withing walking distance to MRT!

But it's not obvious it's NOT within walking distance to MRT. As you know, walking distance is subjective, whether it is 1 min, 5 mins, 10 mins or 30 mins, it's still within walking distance.

Maybe you can fill us in with the details so that we can assist you better in this no head no tail thread?

middle

Alfrescian
Loyal

But it's not obvious it's NOT within walking distance to MRT. As you know, walking distance is subjective, whether it is 1 min, 5 mins, 10 mins or 30 mins, it's still within walking distance.

Maybe you can fill us in with the details so that we can assist you better in this no head no tail thread?

you no head no tail!

From those streetdirectory, propertyguru etc etc websites, any listed property that is MORE than 1 km from the nearest MRT is common sense regarded as NOT withing walking distance from any MRT.

Hence the remark not within walking distance from the MRT is already common sense that it is not within 1 km from the MRT!

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

buangkok is great for buanging your cock and punggol is equally great for ponging your own goal, short of ponging your gal.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

buangkok is great for buanging your cock and punggol is equally great for ponging your own goal, short of ponging your gal.
I might be wrong, but I strongly suspect middle is ginfreely, based on the titles of middle's first two threads:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235144-A-Malaysian-chinese-PR-curses-Singaporeans-to-be-infected-by-Zika-virus
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235945-A-Malaysian-chinese-jiu-hu-kia-gay-FT-kills-another-jiu-hu-kia-FT-in-Singapore
as well as middle's style of posting, plus the fact that ginfreely has mentioned a few times before that she's some kind of landlord. :wink:

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?233618-Highest-qualification-of-SBF-Bros&p=2487353#post2487353
Should be bachelor real estate management aka landlord
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?234416-我梦见他了&p=2497341#post2497341
Anyway my current career is landlord. Don't be jealous OK Datuk mudlander.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

You come in here to look for property advice? Are you fucking nuts??!!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ts is the suresh gopal longist who sent
Cursing through reputation points.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But just for comparison for these 2 areas against each other ONLY, between Punggol and Buangkok Link, which of these 2 areas's properties are easier to rent out to foreign tenants??!

You are a Fucking idiotic moron :oIo:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think you should be right.
From the join date sep2016 where 爆风女神 ginfreely self banned and this post. :biggrin:

malaysian-chinese jiu hu kia scums again

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Both are somewhere same probability I think. Mostly depend on which face you display when potential tenant come for viewing.

22-pretty-girls-with-ugly-gifs-1-17876-1361990648-6_big.jpg