• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AWARE are at it again : More can be done to boost female representation in Spore BR

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
First of all , what is cause of so call not enough women in boardrooms of an Organisation ? Too many men make women redundant in the 1st place ? Rather they (AWARE) should asking what woman as a whole have not done correctly or are they(Woman) simply not up to the tasks ? There is also not enough women in sector in sewage , Construction , handy man sector.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...male-representation-in-singapore/3180934.html

SINGAPORE: Women's representation on the executive boards of organisations have increased but the pace at which this is occurring can still be improved.

This is according to the Diversity Action Committee's (DAC) report which was presented to the Minister for Social and Family Development, Mr Tan Chuan-Jin, on Wednesday (Oct 5).

In its report, the DAC noted that women's representation on executive boards hit 9.7 per cent by the end of June this year. However, there was a gap between them and the 21.7 per cent of senior management positions held by women, it showed.

The report made several recommendations including requiring listed companies to disclose their diversity policy and objectives, adopt a set of best practices for board nomination and appointment as well as develop their executive pipeline to increase the pool of women for board roles in the future.

Mr Tan expressed his support for the DAC's recommendations and urged companies to consider them to raise women's representation on boards.

"Women bring with them different perspectives which can bring about more robust and dynamic governance in companies. These companies perform better, ultimately benefiting our economy as a whole," he said.

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE are at it again : More can be done to boost female representation in Spore

Why feminists so scared to depend on men? Because no man love them right?

In a heterosexual marriage, a sexual intercourse is a woman's act of surrendering to her man; and a man's taking possession of his wife. She gives him the power to love her.

She is not afraid to depend on him. why feminists feel so insecured?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AWARE are at it again : More can be done to boost female representation in Spore

Feminists must be very bitter with the Almighty for making them women.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

BR shud always hv malay, chinese, indian, peenoise, myanmarese, tiong and eurasian members - always!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

These AWARE bitches might as well move to an island with only cunts like themselves to build their own kingdom.

jw5

Loyal

They are always looking for special treatment. :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

do women want to succeed because they know they are there because of their own merit,their abilities and intelligence,or do they want to be at the top simply because they are there to fulfill a quota,as a placeholder,as part of a policy to promote women in society rather than them being there of their own accord their own capabilities and achievement?just like how PAP appoints a few cue card and nameplate holders politicians,just to show theres equal representation and equal opportunity for minorities in Singapore.

This is not a fucking democracy,this is not survival of the unfittest and no man left behind.THIS IS BUSINESS AND CAPITALISM.Why dont women go out and start companies and fill it with all the women they want and show they can compete on the world stage?oh right i forgot,women are conservative,they have maternal instincts,they are not risk takers,they are PAP voters and they love predicatability,law by law and following administration.except for Ho Jinx who have no qualms gambling billions on a single hand of bacarrat,thats why shes more man than woman.

the best example of meritocracy in SIngapore i love was the 2014 Asian Bankers conference at suntec city,when i was there,the huge conference hall was filled to the brim with more than a thousand bankers from South east asia,there i saw nothing but hordes and hordes of shitskins and ang mohs and a scattering of PRC bankers,less than 5 percent of the bankers there were sinkies.......that was the most beautiful sight of meritocracy i ever seen,none of the useless worthless sinkies,all the top jobs belong to the shit skins and ang moh fts,useless sinkies belong in the back office or the goverment sector where useless people thrive.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you want your company or country to decline, please by all means go for a female leader. my statement is not directed at anyone but looking at the way the lasup siao charbors SS at SPH and mediacock, the way they handle things, you know they are not cut out for anything except cucumber themselves.:oIo:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Best person for the job

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am a strong believer of large female representation in the boardroom. Capable men like me need our drinks and massages during meeting so that we can stay focused and motivated.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

Feminism will only destroy civilization since females never create nor maintained civilizations for much of human history. Look at how many ang moh females fought for the rights for hordes of young single, muslim males to seek asylum in Europe. It is to their advantage because they have a larger pool of men to choose from. The decline of the West through such voluntary self destructive culture from feminism just shows that women can't be good leaders.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

A vagina and set of breasts are for the home, not for the society.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Want to be treated equally yet fucking use the woman charter to protect emself, arse holes!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

i am for more local female representation esp in area G. i am sure our local talents will be a match against FTs.

maxsanic

Alfrescian
Loyal

The fact that Aware is even using boardroom representation as a proxy for gender equality shows just how out of touch with corporate realities it is. Most board directors are completely impotent and devoid of any power or influence in the company.

For family run SMEs, the founder/towkay makes all the calls and usually fills up his immediate family members (wife, sons, daughters, in-laws) as token legal board representatives. In larger listed companies, independent directors are usually friends of major shareholders and are simply there to pick up the annual tuppence, sign off accounts and entertain retail shareholders in AGMs. Female board representation means as much as bringing your pet dog to AGM/Board meetings.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am a strong believer of large female representation in the boardroom. Capable men like me need our drinks and massages during meeting so that we can stay focused and motivated.

ah john, i admire your wisdom in perception of women. I totally agree with you that they should just serve tea and take notes in boardroom meetings.:biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

ah john, i admire your wisdom in perception of women. I totally agree with you that they should just serve tea and take notes in boardroom meetings.:biggrin:

AH John for once i agree with him.

archcherub

Alfrescian
Loyal

wah u guys trolling right? lol

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The govt has already show a good example putting a woman in charge of temasek holding and in the past smrt.:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah u guys trolling right? lol

no they are being serious,sammyboy forum is a toxic environment highly steeped in sexism and full of chavinism surpassed only by the muslims and the middle east.only john tan is trolling.