• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat AWARE are at it again : More can be done to boost female representation in Spore BR

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: AWARE are at it again : More can be done to boost female representation in Spore

My dear and beloved AWARE,

Please be aware that women are more inclined to watch Korean soap opera than read the Economist, so it makes perfect sense for there to be less women in board rooms ..........

[video=youtube;ul0q35mrHh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul0q35mrHh8[/video]

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: AWARE are at it again : More can be done to boost female representation in Spore

As an ardent feminist myself and a lesbian, I firmly believe in the PRINCIPLE that we should always promote the best man for the job regardless of gender ................

[video=youtube;OhZRDoGZg00]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhZRDoGZg00[/video]

cuckoldoolittle

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am a strong believer of large female representation in the boardroom. Capable men like me need our drinks and massages during meeting so that we can stay focused and motivated.

You mean like on a RED SOFA.

kate-on-couch.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

BR must be represented by every race here and genders incl trans, homo or lesbian/gay.........

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

They made a fool of themselves by their representation on the EP at the constitutional commission. They did not seem to understand that issue was the second key and all aspect of it plus someone who is able to meet the standing of the Office as Head of State. It was gender neutral.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Instead of the boardroom, the women can start at the bedroom in the office first.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

If you have seen just how ugly AWARE members are you'd understand immediately why they are such a frustrated, cynical bunch of sorry souls.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2016-05-03.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2016-05-03.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 289

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Instead of the boardroom, the women can start at the bedroom in the office first.

I would not want any of those AWARE members in my bedroom. It would be a nightmare.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WARNING TO ALL MEN: Be aware that menopausal women have serious psychological and emotional problems unless of course they're Unsinkified lesbians :rolleyes:

A middle-aged woman caused a rush-hour traffic jam in a Chinese city while taking her “dog” for a walk – a young man crawling on his hands and knees with a dog collar and lead around his neck, mainland media reports.

The woman, dressed in deep blue skirt and high heels, attracted a huge crowd of bystanders on Friday evening as she occasionally stopped to stroke the man’s head and told people watching that he was her “dog”, the Strait Metropolis News reported.

The incident caused a sensation in the centre of Fuzhou, in Fujian province. Many pedestrians stopped to watch while a number of drivers stopped to park their vehicles to take photographs.

Pictures of the incident went viral on the mainland’s internet and social media.

The man, dressed in a black T-shirt and jeans, could be seen crawling on all fours while being dragged along the street. He was also wearing a pair of kneepads for protection, witnesses said.

Eventually the traffic jam attracted the police, who arrived and ordered the couple to stop what they were doing.

The woman then untied the rope from the man’s neck, and the couple walked into the nearest shopping mall.

Most comments posted on mainland social media websites were negative. Some internet users said that while such behaviour was not illegal, it should remain private, rather than be displayed in public areas because it could provoke public resentment in the male-dominated Chinese society.

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...inese-dog-walker-stops-city-traffic-she-leads

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about diversity for diversity's sake. It's about finding the best man ahem I mean person for the job:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat fuck Kirsten han already representing the local fat SPG community so what fuck else they want to represent?
IMG_0782.JPG

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you have seen just how ugly AWARE members are you'd understand immediately why they are such a frustrated, cynical bunch of sorry souls.
Are you aware that AWARE is filled with lesbians and ugly ones! Beware...