• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious An old auntie story

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to hospital for medical check up. Met and auntie, she asked Xiao Jie, what happened to you.
I said kidney failure. She said so young also kidney failure arr. I then just smile back and didn't know how to reply also.

Later auntie told me nephrologist asked her to start dialysis but she just keep delay.
And I keep telling that auntie if no dialysis and she may die. I asked her to approach social worker for help or NKF.

Then she said she told doctor she no money to dialysis as her only Daughter works in Sheng Siong, earns 1400 per month. Then her Husband sometime work, sometime no work. Then the Daughter still have to take care 2 children in secondary school.

I see her situation , feel so sad for her. I hope doctor can start dialysis for her asap and please also ask a social worker to follow up her case.

I also asked auntie how she came to hospital since she so ill. Then she told me she taking mrt with her Husband( an old man).

Sometime I see myself so miserable but I looks at them. I feel so blessed that I can afford dialysis expenses and still can earn money to support myself.

Before I leave, I keep reminding her no dialysis will die , and ask her speak to doctor.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel weird that how come auntie suppose to dialysis and doctor didn't start her dialyssi first then asked her whether want dialysis or not. This is really funny.
So if no money to dialysis which means just let her die?
I don't understand is money come first or people life come first??!

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you feel yourself miserable and unhappy. Please go to hopsital to talk to those patients.
Everyone is fighting hard to survive, including me.

Ok, good night.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel weird that how come auntie suppose to dialysis and doctor didn't start her dialyssi first then asked her whether want dialysis or not. This is really funny.
I feel weird too. The auntie is the doctor or the doctor is the doctor ? How come not the auntie ask whether need dialysis but the doctor ask ?:confused:

BTW can dialysis use medisave to pay?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel weird too. The auntie is the doctor or the doctor is the doctor ? How come not the auntie ask whether need dialysis but the doctor ask ?:confused:

BTW can dialysis use medisave to pay?

I heard that if you don't want dialyssi then doctor asked you dialysis .then you die die dun want then they also won't force you. I met an 89 years old auntie in hospital ward during my march admission. She said doctor asked her dialysis and she dun Wan. So old dun Wan waste money.

A lot auntie didn know if no money then can approach NKF for help. So they worry about dialysis cost sgd2000++ per month.

MediShield insurance cover 1k per month. So the rest you have to pay it by yourself.

Medisave can pay some, but not all. I don't think that auntie cpf got a lot money lo.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard that if you don't want dialyssi then doctor asked you dialysis .then you die die dun want then they also won't force you. I met an 89 years old auntie in hospital ward during my march admission. She said doctor asked her dialysis and she dun Wan. So old dun Wan waste money.

A lot auntie didn know if no money then can approach NKF for help. So they worry about dialysis cost sgd2000++ per month.

MediShield insurance cover 1k per month. So the rest you have to pay it by yourself.

Medisave can pay some, but not all. I don't think that auntie cpf got a lot money lo.

Very sad. Sick still need to worry about money. Life is tough .

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is sinkapore ...no money, no nothing. Life of plebeians are deemed worthless. If you can't work, you are worthless. But if you are an elite (PAP and cronies), you can get loads of tax-funded services for free.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if i'm over 80 and need dialysis to survive i'd rather not go and die. simple as that. why burden society and take resources away from others who deserve them more?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is the.big question that useless oppo did not asked.
Why medisave cannot use all but some ?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
wasted why u din tell that aunty that if she exercises

by collecting card boxes her kidney can improve

tell her our minister say one

u see all those old ppl collecting card boxes bery healthy lo

all their kidneys still very strong

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this auntie not so old, most probably 60+ to 70.
I hope auntie do not give up her life just simply because no money.
It is really sad to see someone has to die just simply because no money for medical.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiew
Don't be stupid. Even dialysis can use Medisave, so probably 2 years her Medisave can last only.

That's where the problem lies. Everybody are like you. Non wonder nobody bother to ask, dare not ask or don't know how to ask.
2 years, 3 years or 5 years finish does not matter. Use own money first when sick. Next time thing next time then say. Nobody ask so own money govt use and ownself suffer.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Went to hospital for medical check up. Met and auntie, she asked Xiao Jie, what happened to you.
I said kidney failure. She said so young also kidney failure arr. I then just smile back and didn't know how to reply also.

Later auntie told me nephrologist asked her to start dialysis but she just keep delay.
And I keep telling that auntie if no dialysis and she may die. I asked her to approach social worker for help or NKF.

Then she said she told doctor she no money to dialysis as her only Daughter works in Sheng Siong, earns 1400 per month. Then her Husband sometime work, sometime no work. Then the Daughter still have to take care 2 children in secondary school.

I see her situation , feel so sad for her. I hope doctor can start dialysis for her asap and please also ask a social worker to follow up her case.

I also asked auntie how she came to hospital since she so ill. Then she told me she taking mrt with her Husband( an old man).

Sometime I see myself so miserable but I looks at them. I feel so blessed that I can afford dialysis expenses and still can earn money to support myself.

Before I leave, I keep reminding her no dialysis will die , and ask her speak to doctor.

Who did she, her husband and daughter vote for? If vote PAP, then how to feels sorry for these people?

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's where the problem lies. Everybody are like you. Non wonder nobody bother to ask, dare not ask or don't know how to ask.
2 years, 3 years or 5 years finish does not matter. Use own money first when sick. Next time thing next time then say. Nobody ask so own money govt use and ownself suffer.

You go help her lo, use your cpf to help first.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually this auntie not so old, most probably 60+ to 70.
I hope auntie do not give up her life just simply because no money.
It is really sad to see someone has to die just simply because no money for medical.

s58o7q.gif

2ag6qr.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

This type of expressions are very useful in certain condition when we meet unreasonable people or in hospitals, restaurants, job agencies etc

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
advise that aunty go NTUC and shop lift

if kena caught go changi can get free dialysis

and good eat and good zzz

nothing to worry at all

that wat many old folks do