• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singaporean men with Japanese girls and Korean girls. ANY ATTRACTIVE COUPLES ?

HonkieSingie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe ang moh are more physically gifted.... I've seen a lot of tall Northern Chinese girls but usually they are skinny and flat chested.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Akb48, snsd they are celebrity. Average mortals how to get near them hahaa
Which is why most men should just stay at home and admire them via the internet, in my humble opinion. :o

Anyway, here's my favourite SNSD song, from 2009:

[video=youtube;xgwKDNM4-ZI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgwKDNM4-ZI[/video]
attachment.php

[video=youtube;86o1wcdclHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86o1wcdclHQ[/video]
attachment.php

[video=youtube;Vn-lOH-DHco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn-lOH-DHco[/video]
attachment.php

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dark brown is brunette. or more correctly, brunette refers to a woman with brown, dark brown, or black hair.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/brunette

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/brunette

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_hair

Regardless of that dictionary meaning, or those who prefer to call themselves as brunette, when their natural hair colour is not brown (brunette, to me is a colour between blonde and dark brown),
I believe that the true brunettes are those which dark blonde or light brown hair.

Of all our children, first has brown hair at birth, then blonde and now brunette;
second has dark hair at birth, then blonde, then brown, now dark hair (may be very brown, but not black or gray like me);
third has no hair at birth, just a peach fuzz, then blonde till age 5 or 6, now reddish brunette;
fourth has dark hair at birth, then blonde, then brunette, now brown

I should know because in house, I have all shades on natural blonde to brown.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regardless of that dictionary meaning, or those who prefer to call themselves as brunette, when their natural hair colour is not brown (brunette, to me is a colour between blonde and dark brown),
I believe that the true brunettes are those which dark blonde or light brown hair.

Of all our children, first has brown hair at birth, then blonde and now brunette;
second has dark hair at birth, then blonde, then brown, now dark hair (may be very brown, but not black or gray like me);
third has no hair at birth, just a peach fuzz, then blonde till age 5 or 6, now reddish brunette;
fourth has dark hair at birth, then blonde, then brunette, now brown

I should know because in house, I have all shades on natural blonde to brown.

your household is more blonde than brunette - from targaryan blond (silvery blond like ryan locte's new hairdo) to trump blond (yellowish blonde) to dirty blonde (mix of brownish to blonde). brunette refers to the hair hues from brown to black. kim kardashian is considered a brunette. there's also reddish brown to flaming red - a distinction of brown referring to redheads from the brunette branch just like blondish brown or brownish blonde referring to blondes. i have many ang mos as my best of buddies, and that's how they explain their various hues of hair color to me. an angmo gf has brown hair indoors but when she goes out in the sun, the exposed part of her hair turns blonde. she is considered blonde not brunette.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your household is more blonde than brunette - from targaryan blond (silvery blond like ryan locte's new hairdo) to trump blond (yellowish blonde) to dirty blonde (mix of brownish to blonde). brunette refers to the hair hues from brown to black. kim kardashian is considered a brunette. there's also reddish brown to flaming red - a distinction of brown referring to redheads from the brunette branch just like blondish brown or brownish blonde referring to blondes. i have many ang mos as my best of buddies, and that's how they explain their various hues of hair color to me. an angmo gf has brown hair indoors but when she goes out in the sun, the exposed part of her hair turns blonde. she is considered blonde not brunette.

Our daughters' hair becomes lighter in the summer.
My wife has a peach fuzz as an infant, then golden blonde till age mid 40's, now is blonde silver (not sure how to describe).
I am gray and some black.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our daughters' hair becomes lighter in the summer.
My wife has a peach fuzz as an infant, then golden blonde till age mid 40's, now is blonde silver (not sure how to describe).
I am gray and some black.

targaryen blond, like this (although this is a wig). :p

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my wife's hair may have changed from golden blonde to that "targaryen blond" with old age silver.

it's a regal hair color. you're fortunate to marry such a wife. in angmo folklore, fairy tales and novels, those of high and noble birth with destiny in their epic lives are typically blessed with purity of silvery blonde hair and blue or purple eyes. such traits are accorded to high elven royalty and or wizards and sorceresses of immense enlightenment and power.

IMG_3251.JPG

Last edited:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a regal hair color. you're fortunate to marry such a wife. in angmo folklore, fairy tales and novels, those of high and noble birth with destiny in their epic lives are typically blessed with purity of silvery blonde hair and blue or purple eyes. such traits are accorded to high elven royalty and or wizards and sorceresses of immense enlightenment and power.

View attachment 28515

My wife has green / gray eyes.
Not one of our children has that colour, but the eldest child has greenish hazel light brown eyes.
The child with the lightest colour hair, has light brown eyes.
the other two has brown (lighter brown than me) eyes.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Granted that some Spore girls have the know how to dress & groom themselves but many of the complaints about them have to do with their attitude & that is why Spore males are looking elsewhere.

islamPig

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good job my fellow Chinese dog. We chinks are ugly.

Is it centuries of inbreeding? Is it a rejection of education that leaves them ignorant and 70% illiterate? Is it the words of the Koran that spread hatred and poison against the infidel?

Is it their evil leaders who promote terrorism in mosques and a sense of martyrdom against their brainwashed and uneducated followers?

Is it, as has been pointed out before, in their DNA? Is it their total and complete lack of achievement that leaves them with nothing to feel proud about, and build upon?

Is it the way they treat each other, with lives full of hatred even for other Muslims? Is it their acceptance of evil that has made holiness and humility a foreign idea to them? Is it their inborn arrogance that tells them they are somehow superior to others when in fact they are the human garbage of civilization?

What is responsible for the widespread and abject stupidity of the Muslim cult?

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
...many of the complaints about them have to do with their attitude & that is why Spore males are looking elsewhere.
I dare say that most of the complaints have to do with their feminist attitude, which was caused by being brought up by their feminist mothers and cowardly "mangina" fathers, with the support of the PAP government. :(

I also dare say that Sinkie women are the most feminist women not only in Southeast Asia, but the whole of East Asia (and possibly even the whole of Asia). :(

Last edited: