• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "I am still fucking alive!" Why China needs NO Annual NDP and SG die die must have

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
China did not hold national day parade @ Tian An Men as usual, and it does only at Major Anniversaries e.g. 50th; 60th ..

SG die die must Wayang AS BIG AS POSSIBLE EVERY DAMN FUCKING YEAR WITHOUT FAIL.

Being a Tiny Pee Sai that has fundamentally no solid Foundation of EXISTENCE, if it failed to KPKB Waying Big Time and Every time, the world actually can assume the natural disappearance already took place, and took care of the irritating Yah Yah Pee Sai.

What are the basic factors? (pse add for me points you think I missed out):

• * Tiny Island
    * No Root
    * Short History
    * Full of Migrants as MAJORITY
    * Ran by just a single famiLEE
    * Only Ideology is CASH
    * Got only languages of other countries
    * Got just volatile temporary mixture of religions, changing any time
    * Citizens mass fleeing to other countries
    * New Citizens flooding in like fluid
    * can easily become EMPTY any time when things goes wrong
    * Even when taking part in NDP Parade new citizens are so new, and next year gone taking part in another country's NDP
    * Basically not a Nation, more like a Hotel or Temp Home, everyone could Check-Out any time
    * CPF sunk into a blackhole
    * LKY dead
    * LKY son QUITTING

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "I am still fucking alive!" Why China needs NO Annual NDP and SG die die must hav

China did not hold national day parade @ Tian An Men as usual, and it does only at Major Anniversaries e.g. 50th; 60th ..

SG die die must Wayang AS BIG AS POSSIBLE EVERY DAMN FUCKING YEAR WITHOUT FAIL.

Being a Tiny Pee Sai that has fundamentally no solid Foundation of EXISTENCE, if it failed to KPKB Waying Big Time and Every time, the world actually can assume the natural disappearance already took place, and took care of the irritating Yah Yah Pee Sai.

What are the basic factors? (pse add for me points you think I missed out):

• * Tiny Island
    * No Root
    * Short History
    * Full of Migrants as MAJORITY
    * Ran by just a single famiLEE
    * Only Ideology is CASH
    * Got only languages of other countries
    * Got just volatile temporary mixture of religions, changing any time
    * Citizens mass fleeing to other countries
    * New Citizens flooding in like fluid
    * can easily become EMPTY any time when things goes wrong
    * Even when taking part in NDP Parade new citizens are so new, and next year gone taking part in another country's NDP
    * Basically not a Nation, more like a Hotel or Temp Home, everyone could Check-Out any time
    * CPF sunk into a blackhole
    * LKY dead
    * LKY son QUITTING

SG - small fry, PAP - insecure, got to talk big and act big.

Real strong countries speak softly but carry a big stick. No need to talk big or act big

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: "I am still fucking alive!" Why China needs NO Annual NDP and SG die die must hav

SG - small fry, PAP - insecure, got to talk big and act big.

Real strong countries speak softly but carry a big stick. No need to talk big or act big

That's why huge stable countries from G20 seldom do shit NDP Cheapo Stunts, USA never.

SG and NK type always must NDP. No NDP mean their countries vanished.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

To celebrate the greatness of the Familee, started 1965.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

tis is the oh-li way to test how good is the sillypoore armed force -- at least in their foot drill and marching skill.
and tis is alsoh the ohli way for ah loong to judge and promote officers with great experience -- in planning of road show.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This activity can wash some dirty clothes mah

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

words out there a coup d etat was plotted against eleven by the condemned stalinist bo si lai and his associate fatty kim. the marching troops were trained to do a anwar sadat and fire at the spectators VIPs and consultates to create maydem. i've got wind of this and sent johnny english to investigate it last year. it didnt take him too long.. only 8 months, 9 days and 3 hours, 42 mins and 12s to be exact but who is counting anyway.

kimjong25jun14-484681.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

words out there a coup d etat was plotted against eleven by the condemned stalinist bo si lai and his associate fatty kim. the marching troops were trained to do a anwar sadat and fire at the spectators VIPs and consultates to create maydem. i've got wind of this and sent johnny english to investigate it last year. it didnt take him too long.. only 8 months, 9 days and 3 hours, 42 mins and 12s to be exact but who is counting anyway.

eleven jiping very quiet and hiding these days. some shit is brewing in tiongland.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Only countries ruled by a dictator needs to showcase their arsenal and military hardware on " Independence Day " :rolleyes:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

better to outsource military parades to mexicans. cheap, good, more garang.

image.jpg

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

NDP is the only propaganda platform that they look forward annually to spend extravagantly to remind peasants to be loyal to their cuntry.

Shana Tova to all mexican haka!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

Outsource NDP to PRC, world BEST Parades!

Absolutely Unbeatable Globally Standard!
19-150Q31Z129206.jpg

095517qgbxk59ab2gj1s5o.jpg

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 28511

look at those hands... do they look big to you.

mexicans r robbers and rapists unlike perverts like donald trump

stay away from them... all of them.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

China going to kill the peesai sinkieland. Any Chinese dogs wish to fight for sinkland?