• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Why kway acting pm and not tharman?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Khaw acting PM and not Tharman when HL is in India?

Is there more to it? Any hidden meaning?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Kway acting PM and not Tharman when HL is in India?

The hierachy is

1. LHL
2. TCH
3. Tharman
4. Kwa BW

There must be a reason why TCH and Tharman are not acting PM when LHL is away.

Maybe TCH and Tharman are on leave during that period.
But it is bad leadership management if the top three leaders are not available at the same time and the fourth best is the AG PM. Can he handle an emergency, immediate crisis? If he can why is he No 4?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must be on leave. They will follow protocol on such things as national security measures are involved. If he cannot act for the PM if Teo is also away they would not have appointed him DPM. It will easier to sideline him politically is he is an issue holding on to the trigger.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must be on leave. They will follow protocol on such things as national security measures are involved. If he cannot act for the PM if Teo is also away they would not have appointed him DPM. It will easier to sideline him politically is he is an issue holding on to the trigger.

Sorry (of course I meant Khaw Boon Wan). If he is indeed "forth" in the line, I am not at amused! The top three are away and we leave it to someone who (born in Penang) (got Singapore Government scholarship) (not serving National Service or in anyway related to serving Singapore) (being regarded as very wise) etc etc, to run my country...

I am glad that I do not have children to depend on Singapore for their future.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Sorry (of course I meant Khaw Boon Wan). If he is indeed "forth" in the line, I am not at amused! The top three are away and we leave it to someone who (born in Penang) (got Singapore Government scholarship) (not serving National Service or in anyway related to serving Singapore) (being regarded as very wise) etc etc, to run my country...

The answer to your question is that in the PAP, Penang Khaw outranks everyone else including the gay chap. Penang Khaw is Chairman of PAP while The Gay One is Secretary General. Tharm is second assistant general secretary and Teo is 1st assistant secretary. In the PAP hierarchy, its Khaw, Gay, teo and then Tharm.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have an excellent point. It becomes a joke when 2 DPMS go on leave and the national security measures sit with the 4th person in importance. Even in the commercial sector, they ensure that leave is not granted willy nilly. Even when attending key corporate meetings, the top management cannot be on the same flight.

When Sheares got into tiff with old man over some law and threw in his immediate resignation and refused to go to Istana, they they made Yeoh Ghim Seng, speaker of Parliament acting President in order to sign off the usual paperwork. Yeoh complained bitterly that he was under siege in the Istana and he did not sign up for it. Finally old man coaxed Sheares by giving in to his views. It tells you how important matters of the state are.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly Big Nose and Tartman got wind of Loong's adventure before scooting off on leave or mc. Quite understandable really, I've done that all the time. :cool:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly Big Nose and Tartman got wind of Loong's adventure before scooting off on leave or mc. Quite understandable really, I've done that all the time. :cool:

If what you said is true, it sounds like that is strife among the top three.

if not true, it shows bad LHL leadership to approve TCH's and Tharman's leaves when he is away on official visit.

Either scenario speaks badly of LHL

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
If what you said is true, it sounds like that is strife among the top three.

if not true, it shows bad LHL leadership to approve TCH's and Tharman's leaves when he is away on official visit.

Either scenario speaks badly of LHL

Ever consider that it is not "kosher" for Tharman to be acting PM even for a short while? Was he ever "acting" in the past?:wink:

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
My other points - technically, Yang Yin would be our PM if not for the widow's troublesome niece.

For example a crook from PRC could bring his dirty "money" in our beloved Singapore. Invest, go into grassroots activities, meet "work" with "MP Indan", became PR and then very become new "citizen". Very good in "social work", stood for PAP candidate become "minister for social affairs, work on other affairs, promoted, finally "acting" and then finally PM!

Glad I won't be around then
:biggrin:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

but some people like to work whenever the boss is not around (less stress?). then take leave when boss is around. :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
My other points - technically, Yang Yin would be our PM if not for the widow's troublesome niece.

For example a crook from PRC could bring his dirty "money" in our beloved Singapore. Invest, go into grassroots activities, meet "work" with "MP Indan", became PR and then very become new "citizen". Very good in "social work", stood for PAP candidate become "minister for social affairs, work on other affairs, promoted, finally "acting" and then finally PM!

kong hee fatt choy should be the PM.. who the fark is pinkie. can he even tweet to god? or even dog?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is Khaw acting PM and not Tharman when HL is in India?

kway: ah neh...

shiny head: ya?

kway: zho simi lan

shiny head: catching snorlax

hen: fark you.. during office hours?

shiny head: punch hen 2 black eye

hen: kick shiny head bwtn the legs

kway: ok i red card both of you, go take ur MC and fark off from this swimming pool so i can have it to myself

hen: sulking face

shiny head: fark you

kway: simi lang jeow, be gone.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have an excellent point. It becomes a joke when 2 DPMS go on leave and the national security measures sit with the 4th person in importance. Even in the commercial sector, they ensure that leave is not granted willy nilly. Even when attending key corporate meetings, the top management cannot be on the same flight.

When Sheares got into tiff with old man over some law and threw in his immediate resignation and refused to go to Istana, they they made Yeoh Ghim Seng, speaker of Parliament acting President in order to sign off the usual paperwork. Yeoh complained bitterly that he was under siege in the Istana and he did not sign up for it. Finally old man coaxed Sheares by giving in to his views. It tells you how important matters of the state are.

Did Sheares have such a serious disagreement with the Old Man?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
but some people like to work whenever the boss is not around (less stress?). then take leave when boss is around. :biggrin:

Dun be silly. Boss around need you you not around say go reservist, come promotion bonus time what gonna happen? :confused:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
By now the cabinet has become completely immune to all these things. It started with Peidu Mamas destroying marriages in the 90s which regularly made the press, then we had PRC using forged documents to apply for various things also in the 90s. There was even a landmark case where a PRC business owner who used false documentation to get her PR who was only fined as she started a business and doing well which Yong Pung How allowed her appeal. Now the Indians from India are doing the same thing.