• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Feedback From the Ground Reveals That Sinkies Are Getting More Stupid!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Photo-of-Lim-Swee-Say-from-Alice-Chia-CNA.jpg

Speaking at a CPF seminar session today (Oct 1), Manpower Minister Lim Swee Say claimed that Singaporeans are finding the country’s retirement system “harder and harder to understand”:

The feedback we’re getting from the ground is that they find the CPF system is getting harder and harder to understand. And as a result, when it’s time for them to make decisions, for example, which CPF Life plan to make and so on, they find that it can be confusing for some of them.

I would say that, on the whole, judging from the discussion, we still have a long way to go, to help our public understand that these are the simple options available; what the key differences are, across these simple options; and at the same time, help them make the decision that will best suit their requirements.

Our residents are now interested to find out – this is where the CPF system is today, and the government has agreed to introduce some of these options but they want to know, how would these new options fit into today’s options.

So what we’re trying to do now is to present an overall picture so some of the recommendations started since this year so now they see how these new options fit into the overall system.”

Minister Lim Swee Say also claimed that Singaporeans are ignorant of the CPF system and such “dialogues” are necessary to “better explain” the policies.

The country’s CPF system is currently undergoing review because of the poor state of retirement among elderly Singaporeans today. Singaporeans have been told by the government to remove the retirement age and that they should continue to work for as long as they can.

CPF’s accumulation is by far the slowest with the lowest interest rate return among retirement funds in the world. The low interest rate offered by CPF is taken advantage of by the country’s two sovereign wealth fund companies, Temasek Holdings and GIC. These two borrowed cheap funds from the CPF to invest in private equity markets around the world, and then pocket the difference in profits to redirect the surplus into the national reserves. The amount of national reserves is unknown and is authorised for government’s use by the country’s president. However, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong controls the single-party parliament, the puppet President and himself sits as the chairman of GIC while his wife the CEO of Temasek Holdings.
http://statestimesreview.com/2016/1...ans-find-cpf-harder-and-harder-to-understand/

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's obvious from this forum that sinkies haven't progressed from 3rd world mentality of cold hard cash possession to finer and superior concepts such as CPF Life. Surely, our education system has failed us in tremendous ways.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA Kopi Talk on CPF ? Got invite Roy Ngerng and Han Hui Hui or not ?

If Singaporeans find it difficult to understand, there is no better Singapore son than Roy Ngerng to explain the intricacies of the CPF scheme. How ? CPF Board want to appoint Roy ? Give a true citizen a job lah.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi Sir, who is the "ground".

Can I also say feedback from sinkies that the ground is getting more stupid ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that they are changing the gold posts to ensure that the CPF is not released, now that there are many Sporeans who are in their 50's.

I believe that that the CPF is insolvent. Stuck with too many long term investments.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I notice that they are changing the gold posts to ensure that the CPF is not released, now that there are many Sporeans who are in their 50's.

I believe that that the CPF is insolvent. Stuck with too many long term investments.

aocpf08_12115e_2x.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkies from the "ground" only know about trying their luck with 4-d and huat ah for retirement.

image.jpg

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scheme:

make plans, especially in a devious way or with intent to do something illegal or wrong.

dictionary.com

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 15 Nov, they will just take out their phones and start betting online. :biggrin:

I guess the online betting for turf club is not so feasible as that of sg pool soccer bets.
Those "fuckfaces" will still prefer
to use the queue as they are too stupid to use online services. Even with the hundreds of betting kiosk on site they prefer to queue :cool:
Furthermore of they don't go on site they will miss the live horses .

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If everyone else cannot understand then the stupids are the poor Lee genes with their dogs.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I understood perfectly how to use CPF to my advantage for savings, housing payment, retirement and medical insurance. It's so simple. Why are sinkies so stupid that they cannot comprehend how to use CPF to their advantage, as originally intended by the CPF? CPF wants to give you the best housing loan, retirement funds and medical care.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understood perfectly how to use CPF to my advantage for savings, housing payment, retirement and medical insurance. It's so simple. Why are sinkies so stupid that they cannot comprehend how to use CPF to their advantage, as originally intended by the CPF? CPF wants to give you the best housing loan, retirement funds and medical care.

Just ret the CPF at 55, end of story. No need to explain till the cows get hme or shift the Goal Post.