• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 42% of Sinkies want to migrate away. Only 42%? Sure or not?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not enough money in their medisave account. many are well over 55 and withdrew cpf savings a decade ago when minimum sum was still low.

Why would any Sporean who ia now a Canadian need a Spore passport:confused:
The only reason I can think of is to be able to own private property in Spore.

If they are Canadian PRs/citizens they are covered by the provincial health insurance plan. Even the poor who cannot afford the premiums are covered for free.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the clarification, good they know then, owing the premium can go jail right?

not so serious as jail. they will send 3 warning letters and if these fence-sitters still
with sinkie citizenship bo hiu, they may get accosted upon arrival in sg to cough up the money they owe. so much kpkb by elite sinkies overseas that policy may be modified to accommodate select few - i.e. those relatives of porlumpars who have emigrated and will not resettle or retire in sg.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why would any Sporean who ia now a Canadian need a Spore passport:confused:
The only reason I can think of is to be able to own private property in Spore.

If they are Canadian PRs/citizens they are covered by the provincial health insurance plan. Even the poor who cannot afford the premiums are covered for free.

they want their cake both ways and eat it too both ways. most sinkies like tiongs and nehs are very self centered and chau kuan. 4 generations of straits settlement do not remove the tiongness and nehness in them. same deplorable stocks.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
for those blurfuck sinkies and former sinkies (still with sg citizenship) who register (with nric and current addresses) and attend sg day events overseas, they recently receive letters in their mailboxes telling them to pay out-of-pocket premiums for medishield. no joke. i receive kpkb emails from these blurfucks asking me if it's true that medishield premiums are now mandatory and when any such bill is passed into law. all i did was forward them the links to moh and cpf pages on the new policy. when they check the links, they becum speechless.

Wow, that is pretty sneaky. Sinkies should know there is no such thing as a free lunch from Pay and Pay party. SO, all along it was a trick to gather their inform and send them medishield premium bills. hahahaha. what a bunch of suckers. In the first place, some of them flying in from far corners of the US, worth it to pay all that airfare money for sinkie lunch?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
they want their cake both ways and eat it too both ways. most sinkies like tiongs and nehs are very self centered and chau kuan. 4 generations of straits settlement do not remove the tiongness and nehness in them. same deplorable stocks.

Its called kiasu

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, that is pretty sneaky. Sinkies should know there is no such thing as a free lunch from Pay and Pay party. SO, all along it was a trick to gather their inform and send them medishield premium bills. hahahaha. what a bunch of suckers. In the first place, some of them flying in from far corners of the US, worth it to pay all that airfare money for sinkie lunch?

although the venue at pier 70 sucked like shit, the food was not bad according to a jiuhukia-turned-sinkie buddy who attended. lines were long though. they flew in cooks from sg with giant woks and outdoor high-btu burners. speech by big nose was on threats of terrorism in sg and south east asia and how the region remains a dangerous place, totally counter to and spoiling the purpose and atmosphere of encouraging sinkies to return and resettle. 2nd speaker was more on the point about educational opportunities and school systems for kids of target audience - young sinkie parents with young kids.