• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 6 years for $1.1 M - Kong Hee Fatt Choy to YY

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ppropriating-s-1-1m-from-elderly/3168534.html

Former tour guide Yang Yin was sentenced to six years’ jail on Friday (Sep 29) for misappropriating S$1.1 million

On Thursday, Yang was sentenced to 26 months’ jail for duping Singapore authorities into granting him permanent residency

He gets another 26 months for his PERFOMANCE BONUS

Total he gets 8 years and 2 months

YY kor kor, yr bu how ?

can i offer to take care of her ?

Last edited:

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ppropriating-s-1-1m-from-elderly/3168534.html

Former tour guide Yang Yin was sentenced to six years’ jail on Friday (Sep 29) for misappropriating S$1.1 million

On Thursday, Yang was sentenced to 26 months’ jail for duping Singapore authorities into granting him permanent residency

YY kor kor, yr bu how ?

Would not be surprised if Fatt Choy gets what the prosecution is pressing for.
YY already set the precedent.......

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Six years for 1.1 m.

So 1m = 6 / 1.1 = 5.4546 years.

Therefore, 50 m = 5.4546 X 50 = 272.73 years.

[Worked out by my Primary 4 grandkid.]

Simple.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Six years for 1.1 m.

So 1m = 6 / 1.1 = 5.4546 years.

Therefore, 50 m = 5.4546 X 50 = 272.73 years.

[Worked out by my Primary 4 grandkid.]

Simple.

Ho suay liao.....yin yang can still enjoy life after eight years - out at age of 50, still a good many years to enjoy the $1 million = $5 million renmibi in china.

But seriously doubt that he is going to eat free changi food for so long - one third remission, he will be out in less than five and a half years, still sprightly below 50 dandy uncle. Who knows, some china embassy official will come along after three years and agitate for his parole and then it will be off he goes - back to china and kotex new freedom!!!! :eek::eek:

....only possible monkey wench in this great setup ....his china wife and kid may not be there when he is out to welcome him....probably collect all the money and scam off to another far off land to enjoy a wonderful life with a new gigolo....who will have the last laugh?????:biggrin:

Ectar

Alfrescian
Loyal

YY kor kor, yr bu how ?

Careful, your CPF is in danger if you do that!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yang yin is the kind of talent we need,anyone want to start a protest with me and a kickstarter fund for 500k to hire a bunch of lawyers to plead habeaus corpus for him?

better than the useless amos yee,yang yin is a man of action and results.give the right opportunity,environment and nurturing,i believe yang yin would go far......he could be the wolf of singapore street just like leornado di caprio is the wolf of wall street.at the height of his career,wolf of wall street scammed over 200 million from his clients,grossing even more money than the movie itself.

Last edited:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why was he in jail?

He was not even serving the Lord.

He was serving his wife musical career.

He should be free.