• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat What is your favorite Ramen restaurant and noodle?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
ippudo noodles are so smooth

ipp.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Run by Taiwanese. Used to be quite good but its standard has dropped. Santouka is now my favorite in the US:

https://www.santouka.co.jp/en/shop-foreigin

the ramen santouka shop at mitsuya on saratoga avenue is also my favorite, but portions are too small and lines are too long at opening time. the maru ichi shop on castro in mountain view is operated by japs. i chat with proprietress everytime i'm there. the jap chap at the window corner prepares all the store noodles by hand and on the spot. the maru ichi franchise in milpitas is probably owned by taiwanese.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who says i am a Vegan? I never declare that i am a vegan. When did i declare that i am a vegan???????

Your 师姐 tonychat declared. You never declared. You bloody meat eater little nun. I knock your coconut head with knuckle duster :rolleyes:

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your 师姐 tonychat declared. You never declared. You bloody meat eater little nun. I knock your coconut head with knuckle duster :rolleyes:
Actually, even bodycells himself has declared/implied several times that he's against eating meat. :wink:

Who says i am a Vegan? I never declare that i am a vegan. When did i declare that i am a vegan???????
Well, although I still can't find the post in which you clearly said the word, "vegan", I did manage to find the following anti-meat posts of yours, all of which were even posted on the same day (7 September 2016, Wednesday) about three weeks ago:

07-09-2016, 09:52 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235232-Cute-mouse-found-in-mutton-soup-at-kong-kee-mutton-soup&p=2508351#post2508351
This is what happens when you eat meat. you deserve it!!!!

07-09-2016, 09:53 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235124-Chemotherapy-a-friend-just-want-for-it&p=2508352#post2508352
Those who eat meat, pls go get cancer and die!!!!!

07-09-2016, 09:57 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235251-Why-are-sinkee-companies-failing&p=2508357#post2508357
if you want go skins and look young, then eat organic fruits and vegetables and don't eat meat lah.

want to eat meat, still want to look young and have good skin?? then waste money to buy this and that to apply on skin?? How stupid are human beings, especially sinkie losers.

07-09-2016, 10:14 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235257-Woman-85-sues-slimming-centre-over-400k-treatment&p=2508376#post2508376
Let me guess.. That fat fuck eat meat.

The mangina husband and son pay for the fat fuck's stupidity..

Eat meat and being a mangina sinkie loser.. How low can a human gets?

07-09-2016, 10:38 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235124-Chemotherapy-a-friend-just-want-for-it&p=2508404#post2508404
Your family seems to get cancer easily. Must be a family of meat eating losers.

Having said that, I still believe you are a vegan most of the time.
But you just failed to resist eating meat sometimes, right? :wink:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, even bodycells himself has declared/implied several times that he's against eating meat. :wink:

Well, although I still can't find the post in which you clearly said the word, "vegan", I did manage to find the following anti-meat posts of yours, all of which were even posted on the same day (7 September 2016, Wednesday) about three weeks ago:

07-09-2016, 09:52 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235232-Cute-mouse-found-in-mutton-soup-at-kong-kee-mutton-soup&p=2508351#post2508351

07-09-2016, 09:53 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235124-Chemotherapy-a-friend-just-want-for-it&p=2508352#post2508352

07-09-2016, 09:57 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235251-Why-are-sinkee-companies-failing&p=2508357#post2508357

07-09-2016, 10:14 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235257-Woman-85-sues-slimming-centre-over-400k-treatment&p=2508376#post2508376

07-09-2016, 10:38 AM
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235124-Chemotherapy-a-friend-just-want-for-it&p=2508404#post2508404

I think you have seriously misled yourself into thinking that there is only one person who uses this nick.

Why are sinkies so brainfucked? Your PAP education must have drafted you this much.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you have seriously misled yourself into thinking that there is only one person who uses this nick.
In that case, if you are really not tonychat, why don't you use another nick? :confused:
That would prevent any misunderstanding in the first place, right? :wink:

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She needs to spend most of the time in the temple. When the abbot gave instruction to go run errands, she went steal eat meat :p

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why are sinkies so brainfucked? Your PAP education must have drafted you this much.

If not, all the nuns in the temple shared the account :eek:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the ramen santouka shop at mitsuya on saratoga avenue is also my favorite, but portions are too small and lines are too long at opening time. the maru ichi shop on castro in mountain view is operated by japs. i chat with proprietress everytime i'm there. the jap chap at the window corner prepares all the store noodles by hand and on the spot. the maru ichi franchise in milpitas is probably owned by taiwanese.

Why you no bring franchise to sinkapore?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case, if you are really not tonychat, why don't you use another nick? :confused:
That would prevent any misunderstanding in the first place, right? :wink:

It is not my fucking problem if you have any misunderstanding, it is your own freaking problem.

Why the fuck do I care?

Last edited:

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have to tip my hat to these Japanese for their perfectionism. The Santouka outlets I've been to everywhere in the world, regardless of whether it's a restaurant or a stall in a foodcourt, would all serve their ramen in the same heavyset ceramic bowls. Instead of conveniently using whatever cheap tableware that's available at that locale, they standardized everything in their outlets to replicate your experience to every last detail. Although these bulky bowls are a nuisance if the outlet is self-service -- try balancing three full bowls on a plastic tray while navigating your way in a crowded foodcourt.