• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Clown Princess: I Single? Daddy's and Mummy's Fault!

Heynckes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: | Football Transfer News |

Chelsea finally agree Cuadrado deal

Chelsea have finally reached an agreement with Fiorentina for Juan Cuadrado and will pay £23 million for the Colombian. The Blues are now allowed to hold talks with the 26-year-old, while Mohamed Salah will be sold imminently.
Source: Daily Express

Nainggolan to cost Arsenal £26m

Arsenal have joined the race to sign Roma midfielder Radja Nainggolan but, along with rivals Manchester United and Chelsea, have been quoted £26 million to sign the Belgian enforcer. Arsene Wenger is a big admirer of the 26-year-old.

Man Utd confident on Dani Alves
Manchester United are increasingly confident of landing Dani Alves from Barcelona on a free transfer this summer. Louis van Gaal is keen to sign a right-back and hopes Victor Valdes can persuade his former team-mate to move to Old Trafford.

Inter terminate M'Vila loan deal

Yann M'Vila has returned to Rubin Kazan after Inter decided to terminate the midfielder's loan deal following his disappointing performances.
Source: L'Equipe

Souare to leave Lille for Crystal Palace
Pape Souare is on the verge of leaving Lille for Crystal Palace in a deal worth €4.5 million, with the left-back set to sign a three-year deal.
Source: L'Equipe

Inter very close to Brozovic
Making progress in their attempts to sign Lucas Leiva has proven difficult, so Inter are going strong on Marcelo Brozovic and the Croatian midfielder is now very close to joining.
Source: Corriere dello Sport

Liverpool to make late Rodriguez swoop

Liverpool could make a late bid to sign Southampton attacker Jay Rodriguez before the January window shuts. The England winger could be given the all-clear to play again after injury this week, with the Reds, and Tottenham, ready to pounce.
Source: Daily Mirror

Man Utd eye Strootman, Hummels & Clyne
Manchester United want to make three major signings this summer, with Louis van Gaal greenlighting moves for Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman, Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels and Southampton right-back Nathaniel Clyne.

Pato to... QPR?
Former AC Milan star Alexandre Pato, on loan at Sao Paulo from Corinthians, has been offered to Premier League strugglers QPR. Harry Redknapp is keen to add more firepower to his squad but would need to trim his wage bill first.
Source: Daily Mail

Neto leads Arsenal's goalkeeper hunt
Arsene Wenger is ready to ditch Wojciech Szczesny and is in the market for a new No.1 keeper. The Poland international has lost his place in the Arsenal side and Wenger is looking for alternatives, with Neto and Petr Cech top of his wishlist.

Sampdoria strike Eto'o deal

Everton have finally agreed to allow striker Samuel Eto'o to join Italian side Sampdoria. There will be no transfer fee, but instead the Toffees will receive performance-related bonuses during the Cameroon star's two-and-a-half year stay.
Source: Mediaset

Swansea move for M'Vila

Swansea are hoping to use the £28 million they netted from Wilfried Bony's sale to sign French midfielder Yann M'Vila. The 24-year-old is currently on loan at Inter from Rubin Kazan, though the Italian side are ready to terminate his stay.

Pulis wants Ameobi at West Brom

West Brom have made a contract offer to former Newcastle striker Shola Ameobi as Tony Pulis looks to remould his forward line. Brown Ideye is set to be axed in the January window, though the Baggies face competition from Palace for Ameobi.

Inter eye Sule swoop
Inter boss Roberto Mancini is eyeing up a move for Niklas Sule as he looks to bring in younger defenders. The Hoffenheim teenager is currently injured but would be a good prospect in the summer market.
Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

Schalke targets Doria
Bundesliga side Schalke 04 are interested in signing young Brazilian centre-back Doria form Olympique Marseille.
Source: Le Parisien

Palace near Lee Chung-yong deal

Crystal Palace are closing in on the signing of Bolton Wanderers midfielder Lee Chung-yong. The South Korean's contract expires at the end of the season and the Trotters are said to be willing to sell for around €2 million.
Source: The Guardian

Newcastle want Steve McClaren
Newcastle are keen to appoint Steve McClaren as manager and will wait until the summer to move for the Derby County boss.

Chelsea make €21m Douglas Costa bid
Chelsea have made a €21m bid for Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Douglas Costa. The Brazilian, who partnered Willian in midfielde while he was at the club, is keen to leave Ukraine move to London.

Tottenham favourites to sign Konoplyanka
Tottenham have emerged as favourites to sign Yevhen Konoplyanka after Roma ended their interest in the Dnipro winger. The Serie A side will instead move for Mohamed Salah with Spurs hoping to tie up a €9m deal.

Roma want Salah on 18-month loan

Roma are keen to bring Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah to Italy on an 18-month loan. The Serie A side will offer the Blues €500,000 (£380,000) for the Egypt international with the option to buy him in the summer of 2016.
Source: Evening Standard

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So basically, this stupid daughter saboed the father.

But when my mother's health deteriorated, he readily adjusted his lifestyle to accommodate her, took care of her medications and lived his life around her. I knew how much effort it took him to do all this, and I was surprised that he was able to make the effort.

If Old Fart lived his life around her and it took alot of effort, then how did he even work at all? I mean he was collecting a MP and senior Minister salary worth million $ and here he is, devoting all his time to his wife. Where is the CPIB? Why is the tax payer paying him all this money to be a live in nurse for his wife. This greedy old shit should simply quit all his govt posts if he is going to spend the whole time with the invalid wife. No wonder he never went to any MTP at tajong Pagar and was conspicuously absent on state functions. Singapore no corruption my ass.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

spot on. Absolute power corrupt.

Singapore is lumber 1 corrupt country in the world.

So basically, this stupid daughter saboed the father.

But when my mother's health deteriorated, he readily adjusted his lifestyle to accommodate her, took care of her medications and lived his life around her. I knew how much effort it took him to do all this, and I was surprised that he was able to make the effort.

If Old Fart lived his life around her and it took alot of effort, then how did he even work at all? I mean he was collecting a MP and senior Minister salary worth million $ and here he is, devoting all his time to his wife. Where is the CPIB? Why is the tax payer paying him all this money to be a live in nurse for his wife. This greedy old shit should simply quit all his govt posts if he is going to spend the whole time with the invalid wife. No wonder he never went to any MTP at tajong Pagar and was conspicuously absent on state functions. Singapore no corruption my ass.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this bitch has cross the line.Family matters and politic cannot mix and is conflict of interest.

What has her unmarried status to do with politic, policy making and livelihood of Singaporeans.

PAP is a political party assigned to govern Singapore and not for her to talk cock of her father.

LWL has a funny mind. Write about daddy washing underwear now this.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
this bitch has cross the line.Family matters and politic cannot mix and is conflict of interest.

What has her unmarried status to do with politic, policy making and livelihood of Singaporeans.

PAP is a political party assigned to govern Singapore and not for her to talk cock of her father.

I mean she write about funny stuff. Even George Bush's daughter's dont write such shit.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
What cock? Were there calliflowers? Did he use penis pump?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Why I choose to remain single

</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>My parents have a loving relationship, but I knew I could not live my life around a husband </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Lee Wei Ling

</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_LWLSINGLE-MNT.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Always there for each other, MM Lee and wife Kwa Geok Choo in a photo taken in September 1946 and in January 2006. She lived her life around him, and now that she is unwell, he has adjusted his lifestyle to accommodate her. -- PHOTO COURTESY OF THE LEE FAMILY & ST FILE PHOTO

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->
My father became prime minister in 1959, when I was just four years old. Inevitably, most people know me as Lee Kuan Yew's daughter.
My every move, every word, is scrutinised and sometimes subject to criticism. One friend said I lived in a glass house. After my father's recent comment on my lack of culinary skills, another observed: 'You live in a house without any walls.' Fortunately, I am not easily embarrassed.
As long as my conscience is clear, what other people say of me does not bother me. Indeed, I am open about my life since the more I try to conceal from the public, the wilder the speculation becomes.
My father said of my mother two weeks ago: 'My wife was...not a traditional wife. She was educated, a professional woman... We had Ah Mahs, reliable, professional, dependable. (My wife) came back every lunchtime to have lunch with the children.'
Actually, my mother was a traditional wife and mother. She was not traditional only in one respect: She was also a professional woman and, for many years, the family's main breadwinner.

=> Old Fart ate soft rice?

One of my mother's proudest possessions is a gold pendant that my father commissioned for her. He had a calligrapher engrave on the pendant the following characters: 'xian qi liang mu' and 'nei xian wai de'.
The first four characters mean virtuous wife and caring mother. The second four mean wise in looking after the family, virtuous in behaviour towards the outside world.
My mother lived her life around my father and, while we were young, around her children. I remember my mother protesting gently once about something my father had asked her to do.
'It is a partnership, dear,' my father urged.

=> Big or small, all eat ah!

'But it is not an equal partnership,' my mother replied.
The partnership may not have been exactly equal at particular points in time. But over the years, especially after my mother's health deteriorated after she suffered a stroke, my father was the one who took care of her. She clearly indicated she preferred my father's care to that of the doctors', in itself a revelation of the quality of his care.

=> Paid for by the peasants' SeePF?

He remembers her complicated regime of medications. Because she cannot see on the left side of her visual field, he sits on her left during meals. He prompts her to eat the food on the left side of her plate and picks up whatever food her left hand drops on the table.
I have always admired my father for his dedication to Singapore, his determination to do what is right, his courage in standing up to foreigners who try to tell us how to run our country.
But my father was also the eldest son in a typical Peranakan family. He cannot even crack a soft-boiled egg - such things not being expected of men, especially eldest sons, in Peranakan families.

=> No wonder he demands miillions for chor boh lan!

If my parents have such a loving relationship, why then did I decide to remain single?
Firstly, my mother set the bar too high for me. I could not envisage being the kind of wife and mother she had been.

=> Blame mother...

Secondly, I am temperamentally similar to my father.

=> Blame father now...kaobehkaobu?

Indeed, he once said to me: 'You have all my traits - but to such an exaggerated degree that they become a disadvantage in you.'
When my father made that pendant for my mother, he also commissioned one for me. But the words he chose for me were very different from those he chose for my mother.
On one side of my pendant was engraved 'yang jing xu rui', which means to conserve energy and build up strength. On the other side was engraved 'chu lei ba cui', which means to stand out and excel.
The latter was added just for completion. His main message was in the first phrase, telling me, in effect, not to be so intense about so many things in life.

=> Cos scared of karma?

I knew I could not live my life around a husband; nor would I want a husband to live his life around me. Of course, there are any number of variations in marital relationships between those extremes. But there is always a need for spouses to change their behaviour or habits to suit each other. I have always been set in my ways and did not fancy changing my behaviour or lifestyle.
I had my first date when I was 21 years old. He was a doctor in the hospital ward I was posted to. We went out to a dinner party. I noted that the other guests were all rich socialites. I dropped him like a hot potato.

=> Big ego like daddy's?

In 2005, while on an African safari with a small group of friends, one of them, Professor C.N. Lee, listed the men who had tried to woo me. There were three besides the first. Two were converted into friends and another, like the first, was dropped.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=330 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>
ST_IMAGES_LWLSINGLE.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="26%">« Prev

</TD><TD class=georgia12 align=middle width="40%">Photo 2 of 2
</TD><TD align=right width="34%">Next»

</TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD class=georgia12 align=middle>View all thumbnails

</TD><TD align=right></TD></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>Always there for each other, MM Lee and wife Kwa Geok Choo in a photo taken in September 1946 and in January 2006. She lived her life around him, and now that she is unwell, he has adjusted his lifestyle to accommodate her. -- PHOTO COURTESY OF THE LEE FAMILY & ST FILE PHOTO </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mr. Lee Kuan Yew sounds like a far better man than the people who constantly criticizes him. Not many men are that loyal to their wives.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for all the ugliness and albinoism and shrek look alikes running in this family,there is a inordinate amount of love and fatherly love complex....im not surprised if there is incest in the family,and LWL has sacrificed herself to be a catholic sex slave for her father,and LKY appears to have a fetish for ugly smeagol like hobbit creatures.

in fact with the amount of egomaniacs and narcissim and lack of compassion for the ordinary peasants in the family,this is almost like a sequel to the addams family.perhaps pixar and walt disney could come together to create a love adventure starring shrek and the addams family.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Actually, when you think of it, its better to let this cow vent. The inside view of the Familee is so rare, the 2 brothers don't talk about it at all. Its from her that you get some snippets of the Lee abuse of power. Otherwise, we will not know how deep the rot runs. In this example where you can see the father Old Fart did not work at his job for the govt and the taxpayer and instead devoted his time to his invalid wife. The proper thing to do would be for Lee Con yOu to take a leave of absence and look after the wife. Instead, he took the taxpayer's money but spend his whole time with his wife. The people would be more understanding and sympathetic to him if he simply said "Look, my wife is not doing well. She is my partner and soul mate in life. I want to spend the remaining days of her life by her side. Therefore, I am resigning all my posts and positions with the PAP and the govt. and take a leave of absence, or resign". People will understand this. Instead, from what the daughter is saying, this fucking leech was producing nothing and getting paid millions $. Sinkies don't understand. When it comes to money, there is no limit for the Familee and the PAP. These fuckers will leech from you to the final end.

Last edited:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so we're talking about Lee Weiling ah..................aiyoh with her Gollum-like looks...........'Cow Head' + 'Horse Face' see her also run away............