• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Karma sutra with China Mei mei

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night had this horny china babe called Chelsey's at Geylang who likes Indian cock , aim a 6 footer with a muscular tattoo body who will draw attention . She is around 160 very fair and gave me Bbbj end with FJ . I had some good photos and video during screwing when her back faces me. Will consider sell after edit .email me [email protected] if interested .

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night had this horny china babe called Chelsey's at Geylang who likes Indian cock , aim a 6 footer with a muscular tattoo body who will draw attention . She is around 160 very fair and gave me Bbbj end with FJ . I had some good photos and video during screwing when her back faces me. Will consider sell after edit .email me [email protected] if interested .

indian cock r famous for being miniscule... go look at yr hands. do they look big to you. nah.... so sad. blame ur gene.

try farking spider next time... maybe someone will pay for pestly sex.

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you brothers for your response , I will arrange delivery to those who emailed their phone numbers first , will inform you all where to meet in Geylang next 2 days .

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
160 kilograms. She pay me $160k also i don't want

this is about 160kg.

image.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should have fisted her