• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Most Beautiful Woman in Singapore

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my humble opinion, the most beautiful Chinese (Hakka Peranakan, to be more precise) Sinkie woman in Singapore is the lovely:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Glenda Chong
channelnewsasia.com/news/about/presentercorrespondent/glenda-chong/566210.html

facebook.com/Glenda-Chong-374040012703816/videos

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Charm is deceptive and beauty is fleeting ... but the lady with a kind heart is the most beautiful of all.

phpbSfOh1.jpg

She didn't get it...:rolleyes:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
serinamain.jpg

Serina is the clear-cut reason why we know that CHC did not act in good faith by transferring resources out of the country to "groom" ho.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
[QUOTE: Serina is the clear-cut reason why we know that CHC did not act in good faith by transferring resources out of the country to "groom" ho.[/QUOTE]

bro: time to over with it lah.... you shock until like tat; no-meds-cure... else your next 10 years will be more painful when ever you dream of her getting fark and poke front...back...top...bottom.... night-in-night-out :smile:

10 yrs later, her name will seberia wee

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At one point in time, she looks beautiful. Don't you think so ?

46306 copy.jpg

I am woman. Hear me meow ! written across her chest.