• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1-on-1

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can an article based on facts be used to whack anyone?

Were the article about Chinese being unhealthiest you wouldn't be going used to whack Chinese but going something like yeah! chinks are the most unhealthy and cheer to the skies not hard to see why since you are a Chinese dog.
Your fucking English is extremely deplorable.

By the way, what rights have you to call him a Chinese dog as you aren't any better yourself either because you are the son-of-a-bitch.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Politics and Malay Health

Your fucking English is extremely deplorable.

By the way, what rights have you to call him a Chinese dog as you aren't any better yourself either because you are the son-of-a-bitch.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

When someone makes a personal attack it shows that he has nothing of substance to retort and is in general an imbecile. Shit skin winners presence here is just to prove again what a filthy shit skin it is by doing base lvl trolling.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

When someone makes a personal attack it shows that he has nothing of substance to retort and is in general an imbecile. Shit skin winners presence here is just to prove again what a filthy shit skin it is by doing base lvl trolling.
Personal attack? Say it for yourself bastard, by calling another forumer here a Chinese dog. When are you coming for a 1-to-1 fight with me, you coward son-of-a-bitch? Such a disgraceful Chink, can't even write proper English. Where the fuck is your master Sam to correct you?

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Personal attack? Say it for yourself bastard, by calling another forumer here a Chinese dog. When are you coming for a 1-to-1 fight with me, you coward son-of-a-bitch? Such a disgraceful Chink, can't even write proper English. Where the fuck is your master Sam to correct you?

Your engrish is terrible mr shit skin rofl challenging ppl online for a fight you are probably some 40-50 plus old uncle with the mentality of a 5 yr old no wonder you act like an imbecile.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your engrish is terrible mr shit skin rofl challenging ppl online for a fight you are probably some 40-50 plus old uncle with the mentality of a 5 yr old no wonder you act like an imbecile.
If you got no balls, just admit it. Nobody's going to blame you, coward. You are simply a bapok. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you got no balls, just admit it. Nobody's going to blame you, coward. You are simply a bapok. Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya.

Has your retardation degraded even further? Does your mum still threaten you for her daily livelihood by threatening to take away your pc and pokemon dolls?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Has your retardation degraded even further? Does your mum still threaten you for her daily livelihood by threatening to take away your pc and pokemon dolls?
Changing to unrelated contents again and running out of fighting bullets. You Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Changing to unrelated contents again and running out of fighting bullets. You Fungkulo, Parcodio, Putana Madonna, Sushabigu, Pokatroya.

Aren't you the one changing the topic by spamming this garbage? Have you taken your medication?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks for confirming that you are a retard again and again.
Talk so much for what? Every sensible person here can see who is the real retard. Only a real retard will become fearful and start personal attacks toward fellow forumers, because he has no guts to take up the challenge and he feels inferior about himself.

Anyway, if I should ever get banned permanently in this forum, so be it. There are so many other forums on the Internet which are more civilized and with better etiquette, unlike here where people like you will always be the first to initiate personal attacks, vulgarities, expletives, etc, when they don't agree to your views.

Of course, I don't sit around doing nothing if I'm being unfairly chastised in this manner. I blame it all to the forum's owner, Sam. From the beginning, he had already laid the rules by advocating: We "talk nicely" to people here.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Talk so much for what? Every sensible person here can see who is the real retard. Only a real retard will become fearful and start personal attacks toward fellow forumers, because he has no guts to take up the challenge and he feels inferior about himself.

Anyway, if I should ever get banned permanently in this forum, so be it. There are so many other forums on the Internet which are more civilized and with better etiquette, unlike here where people like you will always be the first to initiate personal attacks, vulgarities, expletives, etc, when they don't agree to your views.

Of course, I don't sit around doing nothing if I'm being unfairly chastised in this manner. I blame it all to the forum's owner, Sam. From the beginning, he had already laid the rules by advocating: We "talk nicely" to people here.

Aren't you the one making personal attacks? How come you can change your actions and make it seem the opposite? See you're a lying shit skin.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No society can last beyond a few generations if their birth rate is continuously below reproduction rate. Japan is the first of the developed countries to walk down this road of greying nation. I would say that within 10-20 years, Japan would be much weaker than it is now. China, even though with its own low birth rates, has a much larger base population than Japan. Within 20 years, if nothing has changed, China would have successfully taken over the Diaoyu islands from Japan and maybe even stake new claims on other japanese islets and territorial waters. Low birth rates means less soldiers, less engineers, less every thing. Automation can't solve society's problem with declining birth rates.

Singapore's TFR has been dangerously low for over a decade. If I were the PM, I would have made upping the TFR a top national priority, over Islamic terrorism and fixing WP. Importing hordes of tiongs is not the solution because while they make up the numbers we need to keep the muslim ratio low, they also alter our sinkie identity. Some tiongs may even harbour ideas of turning singapore in a china colony.

Importing hordes of shit skins would be better right?