• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chemotherapy: a friend just want for it......

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You misunderstood. I'm not talking about being predisposed to cancer. Good genes refers to those who can smoke 2 packs a day for 50 years and still be hale and hearty.

My 93 year old neighbor is one such person. He's had all sorts of growths removed over the years and not a single one has been malignant. He worked with asbestos when he was young and smoked like a chimney till diagnosed with COPD a few years ago.

He's been bombarded with carcinogens from all angles and still no cancer.

my friend of 35 years just passed away this summer of cancer related to his lungs. he didn't smoke, he didn't drink alcohol (very devout christian), he travelled widely, ate healthy and well as he retired early as a co-founder of a chip-making company. in fact, he was so good at design, process and manufacture to extract the highest "yield" in wafer fabrication that almost all old guards in silicon valley knew him. if there were to be an award for "best yield" consistently, he would win it. when he left the company, it floundered as a foundry and went into receivership. the campus they once owned is now in the hands of apple with plans for a new campus at orchard park drive. ceo's and cto's of foundries in the valley and taiwan would consult him for advice on how to achieve high yields. he was the yield king. anyway, his cancer was detected when he was around 60, still prime in his retirement, almost like clockwork as his dad, uncle, and only brother suffered the same fate. it ran in the family, only on the male side. it was a hereditary condition in the genes that led to late malignant mutation in midlife which led to cancer. the source area was both lungs, just like what happened to his dad, uncle, and brother. and being a non smoker, he wasn't prepared or did it cross his mind. when discovered, it was already stage 4. meanwhile, folks and friends within his family and religious circles still dismiss the idea that his male descendants are potentially in the line of fire. any discussion on dna and genes with the highly religious and scientifically-obtused will fall on deaf ears. granted this case is only one grass in a haystack, a statistically insignificant number, but what a loss. we lost the "yield king" of the valley. and this is a tribute to my friend, jh.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend of 35 years just passed away this summer of cancer related to his lungs. he didn't smoke, he didn't drink alcohol (very devout christian), he travelled widely, ate healthy and well as he retired early as a co-founder of a chip-making company. in fact, he was so good at design, process and manufacture to extract the highest "yield" in wafer fabrication that almost all old guards in silicon valley knew him. if there were to be an award for "best yield" consistently, he would win it. when he left the company, it floundered as a foundry and went into receivership. the campus they once owned is now in the hands of apple with plans for a new campus at orchard park drive. ceo's and cto's of foundries in the valley and taiwan would consult him for advice on how to achieve high yields. he was the yield king. anyway, his cancer was detected when he was around 60, still prime in his retirement, almost like clockwork as his dad, uncle, and only brother suffered the same fate. it ran in the family, only on the male side. it was a hereditary condition in the genes that led to late malignant mutation in midlife which led to cancer. the source area was both lungs, just like what happened to his dad, uncle, and brother. and being a non smoker, he wasn't prepared or did it cross his mind. when discovered, it was already stage 4. meanwhile, folks and friends within his family and religious circles still dismiss the idea that his male descendants are potentially in the line of fire. any discussion on dna and genes with the highly religious and scientifically-obtused will fall on deaf ears. granted this case is only one grass in a haystack, a statistically insignificant number, but what a loss. we lost the "yield king" of the valley. and this is a tribute to my friend, jh.

hmm...

did he use perfume? what sort of shampoo, conditioner and shower chemicals did he use when he shower himself?

did he consider the choice of the detergent that are use for his laundry cleaning and home cleaning?

His location of his residence? is it near anywhere that he inhale toxic substances?

Did he do regular juicing and detoxing like drinking organic juice at least 4 times a week and detox once every 2 months?

cancer isn't limited to diet. his daily lifestyle habits and his location plays a part too.

You said that he is a success in his career. I assume the stress he encounter daily plays a part too before his retirement. Did the stress of maintaining his status AFTER the retirement affect him as well?

Is he a regular meat eater?

what sort of water did he drink daily? Did he invest in a quality filter that remove every single harmful chemicals in it?

i do agree that genes plays a part too. However, there is one thing people tend to overlook. if a person live a cancer-free life and keeps up the habit of cancer free lifestyle, he will not contracted cancer regardless if he has the sensitive cancer gene or not. provided he has educated himself on how to live a cancer-free life.

A lot of people who are relatively successful in the cooperate world tend to have one disease or another, such as cancer and stroke. i presume that it is due to the stress of work. Stress need to keep in check too.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do agree that genes plays a part too. However, there is one thing people tend to overlook. if a person live a cancer-free life and keeps up the habit of cancer free lifestyle, he will not contracted cancer regardless if he has the sensitive cancer gene or not. provided he has educated himself on how to live a cancer-free life.

A lot of people who are relatively successful in the cooperate world tend to have one disease or another, such as cancer and stroke. i presume that it is due to the stress of work. Stress need to keep in check too.

he wasn't a cologne, perfume, anti-perspirant nor deodorant user, that i know. he didn't drink wine, nor wine from sonoma and napa which is now suspected of being the culprit for abnormally high numbers of cancer occurrences among residents in marin, sonoma and napa counties. wineries in norcal, unlike many in europe, spray pesticides on grapes and use chemicals (sulfides) in the wine-making process. the connection is still unconfirmed, but there are more "organic" wine labels now in stores and on the market. any confirmation will just devastate the norcal wine industry. so far, the wine folks are pointing at something else, such as "stress" and drinking water.

malignant genetic mutation is real, and in some families, triggers happen with age. for example, kennedy disease. although kennedy disease is not cancerous, it weakens and reduces nerve connections between brain and muscles. it is hereditary and it only impacts males. and not all males in the family get inflicted. it depends on how the chromosomes pair up from the mom side and dad side. luck of the dna draw. the mom side (i.e. females, sisters, daughters) is the carrier but no females suffer from it. a man who is inflicted and carries the dna "timebomb" can live a very normal life until midlife, and then all of a sudden, muscle weakness occur and motion and mind-body coordination are compromised. and it worsens with age, but it doesn't kill him prematurely. it changes the quality of life on the downward trend, and there's no cure. no amount of exercise will restore neural connection between muscles and brain. muscles at the limbs first will atrophy and lose their mass, strength, and functions.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
he wasn't a cologne, perfume, anti-perspirant nor deodorant user, that i know. he didn't drink wine, nor wine from sonoma and napa which is now suspected of being the culprit for abnormally high numbers of cancer occurrences among residents in marin, sonoma and napa counties. wineries in norcal, unlike many in europe, spray pesticides on grapes and use chemicals (sulfides) in the wine-making process. the connection is still unconfirmed, but there are more "organic" wine labels now in stores and on the market. any confirmation will just devastate the norcal wine industry. so far, the wine folks are pointing at something else, such as "stress" and drinking water.

His personal life habits need to be made known in order to guess why he contracted cancer.

malignant genetic mutation is real, and in some families, triggers happen with age. for example, kennedy disease. although kennedy disease is not cancerous, it weakens and reduces nerve connections between brain and muscles. it is hereditary and it only impacts males. and not all males in the family get inflicted. it depends on how the chromosomes pair up from the mom side and dad side. luck of the dna draw. the mom side (i.e. females, sisters, daughters) is the carrier but no females suffer from it. a man who is inflicted and carries the dna "timebomb" can live a very normal life until midlife, and then all of a sudden, muscle weakness occur and motion and mind-body coordination are compromised. and it worsens with age, but it doesn't kill him prematurely. it changes the quality of life on the downward trend, and there's no cure. no amount of exercise will restore neural connection between muscles and brain. muscles at the limbs first will atrophy and lose their mass, strength, and functions.

You are talking about genetic hereditary (carrier) and mutation which lead to cancer growth. However, you got to trigger it in order for it to happen. If you don't trigger it, it will not happen.

Sensitive ones need a little trigger for it to happen. But if you don't trigger it (adoption of cancer-free lifestyle and its education ), he will still be cancer free.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of people not understand, the cause of illness not related to lifestyle or diet.

Even doctor also can't tell you why you are sick la

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
His personal life habits need to be made known in order to guess why he contracted cancer.

You are talking about genetic hereditary (carrier) and mutation which lead to cancer growth. However, you got to trigger it in order for it to happen. If you don't trigger it, it will not happen.

You're talking through your arse as usual. Cancer has been around since the dawn of time when everything was 100% natural.

It happens when a mistake occurs during cell division. Given the number of cell divisions that occur in a lifetime it's actually very surprising it doesn't happen far more often.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're talking through your arse as usual. Cancer has been around since the dawn of time when everything was 100% natural.

It happens when a mistake occurs during cell division. Given the number of cell divisions that occur in a lifetime it's actually very surprising it doesn't happen far more often.

It only happens massively after the industrial revolution where pollution and chemical go crazy around the world.

If it is only through cell mutation by natural causes in a way ( maybe sensitive to sun's radiation), it will only occurred among very few individuals, maybe less than 0.01% of the population.These are the unlucky ones.

If you don't know anything and claim that the knowledge of others is foreign to you, it will be good if you keep the talking of arse to yourself.

one more point, you tend to miss out what causes the cell to mutate or make that mistake after you had mentioned about cell mutation.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The reason why deaths caused by cancer were far lower in the prehistoric ages was because life expectancy was far shorter. Adults died of other causes before they reached the age where cells mutate and become malignant.

And there were probably many cancer deaths too but the knowledge simply wasn't there to diagnose the cause.

It only happens massively after the industrial revolution where pollution and chemical go crazy around the world.

If it is only through cell mutation by natural causes in a way ( maybe sensitive to sun's radiation), it will only occurred among very few individuals, maybe less than 0.01% of the population.These are the unlucky ones.

If you don't know anything and claim that the knowledge of others is foreign to you, it will be good if you keep the talking of arse to yourself.

one more point, you tend to miss out what causes the cell to mutate or make that mistake after you had mentioned about cell mutation.

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your friend needs medical guidance from a doctor who believes in alternative solutions, I can recommend a doctor in JB. This is the doctor which I went to for chelation & ECCP treatment for my heart problems.

With cancer being so common he's diversifying :smile: Let me know if your friends wants to meet him & talk to him let me know & I'll get the address of the clinic.

Please PM me with info. Thanks.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A lot of people not understand, the cause of illness not related to lifestyle or diet.

Even doctor also can't tell you why you are sick la

There are many environmental factors involved. If you work in an office you are inhaling the unhealthy things that went into making carpets, glues that were used to make the furniture, the toner of the printer, emf of computers, ....

I know someone who gets headaches from being around electronic devices.

As a result of my heart problems I have to be very careful of what I eat. I read the labels that are on food stuffs. If I want to stay healthy I would have to avoid over 95% of foods found on the shelves.

I'm really not surprised that so many Sporeans are getting cancers. Just look at all the unhealthy processed foods they consume:eek:

Even the fresh veggies can be problematical. If I know it is genetically modified or grown in China I avoid it.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why deaths caused by cancer were far lower in the prehistoric ages was because life expectancy was far shorter. Adults died of other causes before they reached the age where cells mutate and become malignant.

And there were probably many cancer deaths too but the knowledge simply wasn't there to diagnose the cause.

Are there any statistics to show that Singapore has one of the highest cancer incidence rate compared to other countries ?Does it not reveal something about us ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sensitive ones need a little trigger for it to happen. But if you don't trigger it (adoption of cancer-free lifestyle and its education ), he will still be cancer free.

the 1st case i mentioned is a hereditary condition passed down generations on the male side via "defective" dna. and it "expresses" itself latter in midlife leading to cancer as it mutates and multiplies rapidly as though like malware on cue. the "timebomb" is already locked in the genes; it's just a matter of when the kraken wakes, perhaps detecting age and decline of the immune system with age. the family has a pattern of male "natural" deaths between 55 to 65 from so called lung cancer. but it's not lung cancer that killed them; it's mainly the spread of cancer from stage 4 onwards with an average of 6 months of life left. in fact for this patient, the lung cancer went into partial remission after 3 months of detection; it's after 4 months that condition at other organs suddenly worsened, and by then it was the painful end. 2 months of agony. their male ancestors back in taiwan and china also passed away around the same age, but back then they had no clue about defective dna. living to 50 or 60 was considered normal, and they could sire children and grandchildren without fear of hardship for their families. but they didn't know they were passing down dna deathtraps. it's a history of painful and agonizing life-ending vegetative state (no pun intended) for the patriarchal side, albeit for some months. the defective dna will pull the trigger whether you like it or not, or whether you drink soursop juice or otherwise.

the 2nd case refers to kennedy disease. it's not cancer, nor is it cancerous or cancer-causing. it's a case of recessive dna, this time x-linked as it's carried down from the mom side via the x-chromosome. and if one has y-chromosome (male) in the pairing, it has the potential to become expressive at midlife called the onset period, while the female (x-chromosomes in the pairing) becomes a carrier, and the other x just x or cancels it out or neutralizes it like a double negative. again, depending on age or the onset period it will trigger whether you like it or not, or whether you are vegan or meat eater. this genetic disease is now reclassified as x-linked spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy (sbma). an image of the recessive gene and mutant androgen receptor is attached for your information.

image.jpg

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
the 1st case i mentioned is a hereditary condition passed down generations on the male side via "defective" dna. and it "expresses" itself latter in midlife leading to cancer as it mutates and multiplies rapidly as though like malware on cue. the "timebomb" is already locked in the genes; it's just a matter of when the kraken wakes, perhaps detecting age and decline of the immune system with age. the family has a pattern of male "natural" deaths between 55 to 65 from so called lung cancer. but it's not lung cancer that killed them; it's mainly the spread of cancer from stage 4 onwards with an average of 6 months of life left. in fact for this patient, the lung cancer went into partial remission after 3 months of detection; it's after 4 months that condition at other organs suddenly worsened, and by then it was the painful end. 2 months of agony. their male ancestors back in taiwan and china also passed away around the same age, but back then they had no clue about defective dna. living to 50 or 60 was considered normal, and they could sire children and grandchildren without fear of hardship for their families. but they didn't know they were passing down dna deathtraps. it's a history of painful and agonizing life-ending vegetative state (no pun intended) for the patriarchal side, albeit for some months. the defective dna will pull the trigger whether you like it or not, or whether you drink soursop juice or otherwise.

the 2nd case refers to kennedy disease. it's not cancer, nor is it cancerous or cancer-causing. it's a case of recessive dna, this time x-linked as it's carried down from the mom side via the x-chromosome. and if one has y-chromosome (male) in the pairing, it has the potential to become expressive at midlife called the onset period, while the female (x-chromosomes in the pairing) becomes a carrier, and the other x just x or cancels it out or neutralizes it like a double negative. again, depending on age or the onset period it will trigger whether you like it or not, or whether you are vegan or meat eater. this genetic disease is now reclassified as x-linked spinal and bulbar muscular atrophy (sbma). an image of the recessive gene and mutant androgen receptor is attached for your information.

View attachment 28210

you missed out the co-relation of diet and lifestyle in these studies.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

it appears that your logic is that cancer just appear by itself when you get older. you do not know the cause of cancer at all.

it is a convenient excuse not to make an effort to adopt a cancer free lifestyle as you need money, time effort and education for it. last but not least, discipline.

Just like smoking can cause cancer and yet you claim that there are people who smoke till old age and yet no cancer. Using gene as a conclusion or an excuse to downplay any effort to prevent cancer.

Have you read about Amish population? They are a fine example of people who eat organic food and live the natural lifestyle and yet very low cancer rate among their population.

https://internalmedicine.osu.edu/nephrology/article.cfm?ID=5307

http://www.naturalnews.com/027930_Amish_health.html

Last edited: