• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chemotherapy: a friend just want for it......

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A friend just went for his first chemotherapy session, told me went on drips, but was very slow, took 6 hours just to finish one session.

Heard from him the cancer he got is those aggressive type, can't recall what was it but understand it has spread to other areas, I believe it's bone and another area.

Anyway, the doctors recommend him to go for this session and see how the treatment goes.......
Was wondering if there is any other treatment that might be available if chemotherapy does not do its job or he do not respond to this treatment.....

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually if you infuse a strong medicine into body, can't infuse too fast. Else this will hurt a body.
Usually chemo do once per month and have to make sure you are in good blood count, no fever or cough then can do chemo therapy.

Another similar therapy like cyclosporine also similar like chemo therapy. Similar side effect applied too.
Can't infuse too much, one session is 7 dosage, same like chemo therapy.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
If chemotherapy doesn't help your friend, just ask for the strongest dose of pain-killers instead.

Use his remaining time properly & then leave this world with grace.

Don't be a guinea pig for hospital, trial & error ... in the end condition no improvement & yet got big debts from medical expenses

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Usually if you infuse a strong medicine into body, can't infuse too fast. Else this will hurt a body.
Usually chemo do once per month and have to make sure you are in good blood count, no fever or cough then can do chemo therapy.

Another similar therapy like cyclosporine also similar like chemo therapy. Similar side effect applied too.
Can't infuse too much, one session is 7 dosage, same like chemo therapy.

It would be far better if you just remained silent because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Anyway, the doctors recommend him to go for this session and see how the treatment goes.......
Was wondering if there is any other treatment that might be available if chemotherapy does not do its job or he do not respond to this treatment.....

I'm afraid not. Cancer kills. His only hope is that chemo knocks it out but the odds are slim.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be far better if you just remained silent because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Well , this is not suggestion to lifeafter41 Friend. It is my own experience.

I suggest his Friend to go for natural foods therapy.
No meat, no sugar. Just take organic foods .

My auntie no take meat and just purely vegetable and also bean. Heard that multi grain rice is good.

Ask your Friend to avoid meat and sugar.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are plenty of alternative solutions.

Go look up about the Gerson therapy, Budwig protocol, using baking soda against cancer, ....

However with some therapies they don't work after you have gone through chemo.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Miraculous Recovery From Malignant Lung Tumor
http://www.lighthouse.org.sg/miracletesti_individual.asp?id=173&dispid=l
At 33 years old, Andrew Ong was physically fit and watched over his health diligently with regular exercise, sufficient rest and a healthy diet. However, despite all these precautions, he began to have a bad cough in early February 2001. He had spasms of coughing, which even caused pain in his stomach. In less than a month, he felt weak and frequently had bouts of fever.

Toward the end of February, he eventually consulted a doctor who ordered a chest X-ray which indicated a 2 cm by 2 cm black spot in his right lung. Andrew was shocked when he was told that it could be lung cancer or tuberculosis (TB).

Immediately, he conducted his own study on lung cancer. He discovered that most lung cancer sufferers die within 6 months and even with treatment, the success rate stood at only 17%. These statistics triggered Andrew into panic.

A subsequent CT scan showed a lung tumor, 4 cm by 3 cm in size, and this was considered to be very serious. His doctor immediately referred him to the National Cancer Centre. More tests were conducted. They confirmed that the infected area had grown further, to the size of a clenched fist. However, it was still unclear if it was cancer, TB or both. By then, Andrew had shed a drastic 6 kg down to 58 kg. He ran a fever and had constant chest pain daily. His condition was so bad that he coughed with each sentence he spoke. Sometimes, his phlegm was mixed with blood. His doctor even recommended a surgery to remove the affected part of the lung.

Andrew began attending the Miracle Service with a few close friends. In mid-April 2001, while worshipping at the Miracle Service, he received a beautiful vision and a wonderful touch from the Lord Jesus. Appearing in glorious radiance, with the presence of angels, He spoke to Andrew, "My child, I have healed you. Go in peace." At first, he thought it was his imagination. Then he heard from Him again, "I have healed you. Go in peace." Andrew was so excited and believed that God had done something powerful that night.

The following weekly medical appointment had his doctor totally astonished upon finding that the tumor had inexplicably shrunk by 80%. Andrew knew that the Lord had touched him. He recovered rapidly after that. His cough reduced significantly and his fever receded. Even his strength improved from day to day.

By June 2001, he felt strong enough to fulfill the commitment he had previously made with his friends - climbing the 14,000 ft Mount Kinabalu. He determined that this feat would be the confirmation that God had completely healed him. He comfortably made it to the summit where the air is very thin.

In October, Andrew went for his final medical check-up. His doctor confirmed that there was absolutely no trace of the tumor. He was given a clean bill of health. In fact, he now weighs a healthy 68 kg, 4 kg more than before he fell ill. Hallelujah!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
if you dun have better suggestion, you also just remain silent better

Rony Tan is the best suggestion of all. There is page after page of people who are healed by God. See for yourself at http://www.lighthouse.org.sg/miracleservice.asp

It is human nature to cling to hope despite the inevitable. However we should also spare a thought for those left behind. The money ripped off cancer patients by those promising false hope leaves the whole family that much poorer.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well , this is not suggestion to Johnny Friend. It is my own experience.

I suggest his Friend to go for natural foods therapy.
No meat, no sugar. Just take organic foods .

My auntie no take meat and just purely vegetable and also bean. Heard that multi grain rice is good.

Ask your Friend to avoid meat and sugar.

Yes, he is doing that, cutting down on the seafood, maybe a little meat, no dairy stuff, mostly veg and organic food. And multi grain rice is one of them.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rony Tan is the best suggestion of all. There is page after page of people who are healed by God. See for yourself at http://www.lighthouse.org.sg/miracleservice.asp

It is human nature to cling to hope despite the inevitable. However we should also spare a thought for those left behind. The money ripped off cancer patients by those promising false hope leaves the whole family that much poorer.

Wise words indeed! The affected families not only become poorer in the financial sense but also much poorer in their state of mind and in spirit.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yes, he is doing that, cutting down on the seafood, maybe a little meat, no dairy stuff, mostly veg and organic food. And multi grain rice is one of them.

Two of my friends are dying of cancer. They've cut out all sugar, fat, meat etc.

It has not made a scrap of difference.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You need to have a clinical and detached mind when it comes to your loved ones .

I know of a friend who says that it s better for God to take her mum to her home in heaven than to go for chemotherapy and not get healed.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Well, I understand the doc did not put it that way, but just say that do it for a month, and do a scan after that one month......

That's how cancer treatment works.

It's nothing more than a cycle of scans and chemo.

The chemo will shrink the tumors but they're still there. They are then monitored to see what is happening. If they stay the same size between scans the doc will say the disease is in remission and scans should continue to monitor things.

Sooner or later new tumors will start popping up in places where previously clear and the existing ones will start growing again. The oncologist will then suggest a different drug because the same concoction will not work twice. The cycle then repeats itself.

After tens of thousands... often more... has been spent the doctor will declare that they have run out of options and introduce the patient to palliative care which actually means we're leaving you to die as comfortably as possible.

I don't have cancer at the moment but I am pretty much an expert because at any one time I'm always in contact with someone who is dying of the disease.

The only ones that are "cured" are those that are caught... usually by accident... at stage 1 or early stage 2. There are hardly ever any symptoms during the early stages of cancer.

The best defense against cancer is "good genes". Nothing else such as diet, lifestyle, religion etc makes a scrap of difference.

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
A friend just went for his first chemotherapy session, told me went on drips, but was very slow, took 6 hours just to finish one session.

Heard from him the cancer he got is those aggressive type, can't recall what was it but understand it has spread to other areas, I believe it's bone and another area.

go to cancertutor.com, cancerdecisions.com................in S'pore, a lot of supplements not available..........try below.............

The blood of vegans had 8x the stopping power when it comes to cancer cell growth.

Over 700 hospitals and clinics in Japan use a multi-mushroom formula known as AHCC. Another combo is RM-10 Ultra - Studies show it increases levels of immune cells that kill cancer cells by up to 200%, macrophage cells (which swallow cancer cells whole) by 100% and natural killer (NK) cells up to 900%. Agaricus Blazei Murill, or the ABM mushroom - wipe out Ehrlich's ascites carcinoma, sigmoid colonic cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, and liver cancer as well as tumours - studies in Japan show ABM to be 80% more effective than world's #1 cancer drug, PSK.

Dried/cooked ginger contains 6-shogaol - a compound 10,000X more effective than chemo in targeting cancer stem cells that are the root of many cancers as they can self renew, are capable of continuous differentiation, are resistant to chemo, and are capable of creating new tumor colonies.

Oleander extract - Rose Laurel OPC Plus, is sold by Utopia Silver Supplement company - Dosage: 5-25 ml of extract 3 times daily or 3-9 capsules daily. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an absolutely essential supplement to use with oleander.

Baking soda increases the pH of acidic tumors and inhibit metastasis without upsetting pH of the blood and healthy tissues. Dr. Julian Whitaker's protocol uses 12 g of baking soda in 2 cups water with maple syrup, molasses or honey, sip it over an hour and repeat 3x a day. Dr. Sircus documented one patient used baking soda and blackstrap molasses for prostate cancer that metastasized to his bones, with 2 teaspoons each of baking soda and molasses twice daily. By the 10th day, his pH had risen to 8.5 and his PSA (prostate-specific antigen, the protein that determine severity of prostate cancer) level was down from 22.3 to 0.1.

can try Fucoidan too..................Fucoidan and NAC (read above) can be bought at iherb (use my code LOH347 for discount)

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Miraculous Recovery From Malignant Lung Tumor
http://www.lighthouse.org.sg/miracletesti_individual.asp?id=173&dispid=l
At 33 years old, Andrew Ong was physically fit and watched over his health diligently with regular exercise, sufficient rest and a healthy diet. However, despite all these precautions, he began to have a bad cough in early February 2001. He had spasms of coughing, which even caused pain in his stomach. In less than a month, he felt weak and frequently had bouts of fever.

Toward the end of February, he eventually consulted a doctor who ordered a chest X-ray which indicated a 2 cm by 2 cm black spot in his right lung. Andrew was shocked when he was told that it could be lung cancer or tuberculosis (TB).

Immediately, he conducted his own study on lung cancer. He discovered that most lung cancer sufferers die within 6 months and even with treatment, the success rate stood at only 17%. These statistics triggered Andrew into panic.

A subsequent CT scan showed a lung tumor, 4 cm by 3 cm in size, and this was considered to be very serious. His doctor immediately referred him to the National Cancer Centre. More tests were conducted. They confirmed that the infected area had grown further, to the size of a clenched fist. However, it was still unclear if it was cancer, TB or both. By then, Andrew had shed a drastic 6 kg down to 58 kg. He ran a fever and had constant chest pain daily. His condition was so bad that he coughed with each sentence he spoke. Sometimes, his phlegm was mixed with blood. His doctor even recommended a surgery to remove the affected part of the lung.

Andrew began attending the Miracle Service with a few close friends. In mid-April 2001, while worshipping at the Miracle Service, he received a beautiful vision and a wonderful touch from the Lord Jesus. Appearing in glorious radiance, with the presence of angels, He spoke to Andrew, "My child, I have healed you. Go in peace." At first, he thought it was his imagination. Then he heard from Him again, "I have healed you. Go in peace." Andrew was so excited and believed that God had done something powerful that night.

The following weekly medical appointment had his doctor totally astonished upon finding that the tumor had inexplicably shrunk by 80%. Andrew knew that the Lord had touched him. He recovered rapidly after that. His cough reduced significantly and his fever receded. Even his strength improved from day to day.

By June 2001, he felt strong enough to fulfill the commitment he had previously made with his friends - climbing the 14,000 ft Mount Kinabalu. He determined that this feat would be the confirmation that God had completely healed him. He comfortably made it to the summit where the air is very thin.

In October, Andrew went for his final medical check-up. His doctor confirmed that there was absolutely no trace of the tumor. He was given a clean bill of health. In fact, he now weighs a healthy 68 kg, 4 kg more than before he fell ill. Hallelujah!

Good business opportunity! A retreat for cancer patients with sessions conducted by this miracle healer. $50k per week, cheap or not?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Save your breath. None of this works.

go to cancertutor.com, cancerdecisions.com................in S'pore, a lot of supplements not available..........try below.............

The blood of vegans had 8x the stopping power when it comes to cancer cell growth.

Over 700 hospitals and clinics in Japan use a multi-mushroom formula known as AHCC. Another combo is RM-10 Ultra - Studies show it increases levels of immune cells that kill cancer cells by up to 200%, macrophage cells (which swallow cancer cells whole) by 100% and natural killer (NK) cells up to 900%. Agaricus Blazei Murill, or the ABM mushroom - wipe out Ehrlich's ascites carcinoma, sigmoid colonic cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, lung cancer, and liver cancer as well as tumours - studies in Japan show ABM to be 80% more effective than world's #1 cancer drug, PSK.

Dried/cooked ginger contains 6-shogaol - a compound 10,000X more effective than chemo in targeting cancer stem cells that are the root of many cancers as they can self renew, are capable of continuous differentiation, are resistant to chemo, and are capable of creating new tumor colonies.

Oleander extract - Rose Laurel OPC Plus, is sold by Utopia Silver Supplement company - Dosage: 5-25 ml of extract 3 times daily or 3-9 capsules daily. N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an absolutely essential supplement to use with oleander.

Baking soda increases the pH of acidic tumors and inhibit metastasis without upsetting pH of the blood and healthy tissues. Dr. Julian Whitaker's protocol uses 12 g of baking soda in 2 cups water with maple syrup, molasses or honey, sip it over an hour and repeat 3x a day. Dr. Sircus documented one patient used baking soda and blackstrap molasses for prostate cancer that metastasized to his bones, with 2 teaspoons each of baking soda and molasses twice daily. By the 10th day, his pH had risen to 8.5 and his PSA (prostate-specific antigen, the protein that determine severity of prostate cancer) level was down from 22.3 to 0.1.

can try Fucoidan too..................Fucoidan and NAC (read above) can be bought at iherb (use my code LOH347 for discount)