• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Arrogant Hongkie miniSTAR says no need to worry about 2047!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even when China was weak in 1982, it had the upper hand and Thatcher had to initiate talks and kowtow. Now this stewpig Hongkie is basically saying China will accommodate HK. What fuckshit he talking.

Who is this arrogant fucker to promise that nothing will change! The owner of the freehold is Beijing and the HK govt is only caretaker until 2047!

With all the trouble Hongkies have been giving Beijing in recent years and still can't speak proper Mandarin after 20 years of Chinese sovereignty, if I were in Zhongnanhai, I will merge HK with Shenzhen in 2047 and more importantly, the new entity will be called SHENZHEN. Then from now till 2047, I will keep all these arrogant Hongkies in perpetual suspense until 2047 or a financial and property crisis where they will beg me to merge with Shenzhen and I set harsh terms - like only Mandarin and simplified characters.

http://m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/ed...ong-kong-minister-dispels-land-lease-concerns

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i know many Hong Kongers, who are able, are laying their escape paths...getting UK citizenship for example.
expect the brain drain and exodus closer to 2047/
its not looking optimistic.

Where will Singapore be in 2047? Part of Mudland or part of Riau province?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know many Hong Kongers, who are able, are laying their escape paths...getting UK citizenship for example.
expect the brain drain and exodus closer to 2047/
its not looking optimistic.

Where will Singapore be in 2047? Part of Mudland or part of Riau province?

How about sink into the sea with the rest of the ball-less and useless population.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beijing owns HK and that is not in dispute. It can do what it wants and as major power it does even have to respect the current 50 year agreement. Its in their best interests to maintain HK status for obvious economic reasons. Countries go out of their way and pump billions to create special economic and trading zones to entice the World to engage, invest etc. HK is already that and much more. So why cut out the nose to spite the face when it already own the HK. If Beijing is concerned about face and politics, they would not have allowed Billionaires the likes of Taiwanese Terry Gou and Foxconn operate in China as the world largest contract manufacturer.

Till today British nationals and their families who work and live in HK before the British hand-over continue to live in HK with PR rights. Their status is not even in the agreement. China could have kicked them out after the hand-over.

People of HK also need to see continuity and growth. Just because the 50 year agreement is on the horizon, one cannot take the worst case scenario and do nothing or assume that HK special status will be extinguished. Take that position and many with money and means will leave for greener pastures.

I am sure people around the World do not equate the Chinese leadership with people like Mugabe and Idi Amin. So far the Chinese leadership has proved the they can operate in the commercial l world with the savvy and skill to force progress for its people.

Even when China was weak in 1982, it had the upper hand and Thatcher had to initiate talks and kowtow. Now this stewpig Hongkie is basically saying China will accommodate HK. What fuckshit he talking.

Who is this arrogant fucker to promise that nothing will change! The owner of the freehold is Beijing and the HK govt is only caretaker until 2047!

With all the trouble Hongkies have been giving Beijing in recent years and still can't speak proper Mandarin after 20 years of Chinese sovereignty, if I were in Zhongnanhai, I will merge HK with Shenzhen in 2047 and more importantly, the new entity will be called SHENZHEN. Then from now till 2047, I will keep all these arrogant Hongkies in perpetual suspense until 2047 or a financial and property crisis where they will beg me to merge with Shenzhen and I set harsh terms - like only Mandarin and simplified characters.

http://m.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/ed...ong-kong-minister-dispels-land-lease-concerns

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the capable HK Chinese are already in China for the better part of the last decade; running large Chinese and International firms. Only in Singapore, locals are squeezed in the middle with Othello (black and white) at the top and Pinoy/PRC at the bottom. Worse is nowadays, I see Pinoy and PRC rising above and locals being the lowest tier in most company. Indians are just everywhere and nowhere.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was at a meeting in Shanghai some years ago, when the client basically scolded all the Hongkies representing Big Four and Big Banks. Goes something like this: "You come to China, don't adapt to our business culture, speak crap Mandarin and accent so funny I don't know whether to laugh or cry and still only understand half of what the fuck you trying to say, you, you, you all your Mandarin fucked up, only Asterix's Mandarin is up to standard, and you hand me documents in English, when I want translated ones, you SOBs give it to me in traditional Chinese when the whole damn world knows that 1.3 billion use simplified characters, blah, blah, blah". Wah, I sit at the large conference table, hold my head up and feel damn shiok man! The PRC millionaire said what I wanted to say. Stupid Hongkie partner: "Don't worry, any problems you directly call Asterix loh!"

Asterix to himself: "Then, pay you partner salary for fuck!" :oIo:

Many PRCs working or touring in HK actually prefer to speak English to local Hongkies so as not to be seen as Ah Chans but the PRCs' English not as sing song as the Hongkies' so who is the Ah Chans now?

Now if I make money from shorting Hang Them index futures I very happy that some stupid Hongkie bull is losing money on the other side :smile:

Last edited:

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you so concerned abt what HK is going to be like in 2046 or whether Hongkies speak proper Mandarin? If you are young enough today, you may have a chance to witness a merged entity in 2046 when Sinkieland and Malaysia are fully merged. Be ready to embrace their culture and custom. By the way, are you now able to converse in Malay?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are you so concerned abt what HK is going to be like in 2046 or whether Hongkies speak proper Mandarin? If you are young enough today, you may have a chance to witness a merged entity in 2046 when Sinkieland and Malaysia are fully merged. Be ready to embrace their culture and custom. By the way, are you now able to converse in Malay?

No, not concerned at all. They die their business. If they don't speak proper Mandarin then the client will prefer to speak to me rather than my Hongkie assistant, so who is the boss and who is assistant, all mixed up right? My counter tactic is to force the assistant to handle the client alone and then only call me in when the meeting is almost over. Then I can handle any outstanding issues and claim credit PAP style :smile:

Yes, I am young enough :smile:

No baggage since 1963 riots happened before I was even conceived :rolleyes:

I'm able to say "Saya tak boleh cakup Melayu" with standard Malay accent in 3 seconds without stammering.