• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat New SG51 Singapore Flag now has 6 Stars

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
singapore_flag.png

Zika virus is the NEW STAR and will be a PERMANENT Part of Singapore for good. Unable to rid.

Must signify on new flag. Majullah SG51.

Last edited:

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
TB from before SG self-rule, before Malaysia Federation, way before kenna booted out from Malaysia, and TB still here today. Dengue also firmly staying in SG. I am sure Zika stays not only got SG51 PR, got honorary SG51 Citizenship as well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, pse applaud for New Citizen Mr. Zika Bin Loong! Clap clap clap!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you stay among stupid sinkies.. Your life got screwed.. Stay away from sinkie shit. Especially those papib losers.

After zika, I am thinking what kind of shit will get in to sinkieland.

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happen when you stay among stupid sinkies.. Your life got screwed.. Stay away from sinkie shit. Especially those papib losers.

After zika, I am thinking what kind of shit will get in to sinkieland.

zika_flag.gif

Majulah SG51 Flag with 6th Star = Zika Flag!

TB from before SG self-rule, before Malaysia Federation, way before kenna booted out from Malaysia, and TB still here today. Dengue also firmly staying in SG. I am sure Zika stays not only got SG51 PR, got honorary SG51 Citizenship as well.

Ladies and Gentlemen, pse applaud for New Citizen Mr. Zika Bin Loong! Clap clap clap!

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
骂猪啦兹卡!!
Lon Pray Pray, Majullah ZIKA is most powerful Nazi Slogan, ISIS also frightened.

Last edited: