• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious A PROMOTION FOR Gan Kim Yong ?

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
...and why not?

Or maybe a bounty of "National Day awards" for him and all responsible for "lapses", waiting, and "double confirmations" at his ministry.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
...and why not?

Or maybe a bounty of "National Day awards" for him and all responsible for "lapses", waiting, and "double confirmations" at his ministry.

Just seen this at another SB forum..."Gan Kim Yong spearheads search for new PAP candidates"

OMG!

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just seen this at another SB forum..."Gan Kim Yong spearheads search for new PAP candidates"

OMG!

it shows pap is scrapping the bottom of the barrel.

Good Singaporeans dont want to join pap. Singaporeans who join pap are not good

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan Kim Yong has been a sort of mystery. No one seems to know much about him and despite 16 years in politics and 10 years in cabinet, nothing notable was said by him or identified by him. I do however know that this guy is a very pious christian and is some sort of Church elder with sort of new age vernacular church.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan Kim Yong has been a sort of mystery. No one seems to know much about him and despite 16 years in politics and 10 years in cabinet, nothing notable was said by him or identified by him. I do however know that this guy is a very pious christian and is some sort of Church elder with sort of new age vernacular church.

NEH and VB are supposed to be religious men too.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gan Kim Yong reminds me of another Cabinet Full Minister.
Lim Hng Khiang.
this guy is so elusive. I dont know what is his contribution

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Hng Khiang.

GKY and LHK are not leaders. They are yes-men.

Look at Ministers like LSS, LHK, GKY, TCH, KBW, YI, VB, NEH, LW, TCJ, CCS, LHL, Masagos, Iswaran, Grace Fu...sighhhh

Now you know why SG is so weak because we dont have good leaders.

In the kingdom of the lousy, a mediocre like Tharman is king

SG's sad story

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Hng Khiang.

All that you all stated as facts! What are their "merits", achievements and actual contributions? Far too many were from the "public-servants" type who have "worked" under them and"paper General". Very few (if any) were from the private-sectors who have actually achieved something of themselves. Unless, of course they were of "related" families.

I fear Singapore will eventually collapse if no good and able "oppositions" came out of the gradually heated pot.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
GKY and LHK are not leaders. They are yes-men.

Look at Ministers like LSS, LHK, GKY, TCH, KBW, YI, VB, NEH, LW, TCJ, CCS, LHL, Masagos, Iswaran, Grace Fu...sighhhh

Now you know why SG is so weak because we dont have good leaders.

In the kingdom of the lousy, a mediocre like Tharman is king

SG's sad story

I share entirely with your points! We do not have "leaders"!

:biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I share entirely with your points! We do not have "leaders"!

:biggrin:

we have self serving politicians who masquerade as national leaders. but many singaporeans know they are not leaders.

many have praised Tharman.

I firmly believe Tharman is mediocre. That's why I sense SG is in bad shape

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
we don't need leaders, this cuntry can run on auto pilot

as long as PUB man comes to read meters garbage trucks come and clear rubbish it's okay liao

we have smart meters now that transmit meter readings automatically and periodically to the utility company. no need for utility personnel to cum by and record meter readings anymore. garbage trucks still need to cum by, and there are 3: yard waste, recyclables, trash. soon there will be a 4th: compost. it pays to be a garbage truck driver. with the highest tech advances, garbage trucks will still be around. question is will these trucks be driverless in due time?