• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Is Impotent Against Indonesia

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is so fierce against WP but is impotent against Indonesia when it slash, burn its forest thereby smoking SG.

PAP is helpless against Indonesia and Singaporeans have been suffering PAP's impotence over the last eight years

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is so fierce against WP but is impotent against Indonesia when it slash, burn its forest thereby smoking SG.

PAP is helpless against Indonesia and Singaporeans have been suffering PAP's impotence over the last eight years

Who here can fight Indonesia except you, Amos , Roy and HHH.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg only can erect to fuck sinkies.....towards foreigners dick can't stand

Yes, LHL, unlike LKY, is impotent against foreigners.

Indonesia sees through LHL and knows that it can make LHL suck thumb. Look at the haze situation. The Indonesian Environment Minister is taunting Masagos. I dont think LKY wld allow it if he was in charge

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

This has nothing to do with PAP's impotence. It is the collective impotence of Singapore as a nation and that includes you.

Besides no country in the world could take on Indonesia and win.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has nothing to do with PAP's impotence. It is the collective impotence of Singapore as a nation and that includes you.

LKY was courageous against the Indonesians and Malaysians. Did he have to go to war to get Indonesia to do what he wanted? LKY was a leader. In comparison, the present pap is a whim

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

It all boils down to respect. The Indonesians dont respect LHL

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
LKY was courageous against the Indonesians and Malaysians. Did he have to go to war to get Indonesia to do what he wanted? LKY was a leader. In comparison, the present pap is a whim

LKY sucked Suharto's dick. Surely you don't want LHL to stoop so low.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will respects Singapore when the PM of a country bullies a 17 years old kid?

I agree...LHL shd take on a man of his stature. He bullies a 16year old and sues a jobless citizen.

Now we see why SG suffers poor international standing and gets its nose thumped by Indonesian VP and Laos and Cambodia at the ASEAN Mtg

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case you should get behind your government and support the PAP to the hilt instead of trying to undermine their authority.

Your advice is lousy.

LHL doesnt deserve respect. As long as LHL is in charge, SG will continue to suffer under poor leadership. Why cast pearls at swines like LHL who bullies a 16year old and sues a jobless citizen?

My aim is to work towards having a more respectable leader who commands the respect of the International Community just like LKY did

Vote out LHL

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your advice is lousy.

LHL doesnt deserve respect. As long as LHL is in charge, SG will continue to suffer under poor leadership. Why cast pearls at swines like LHL who bullies a 16year old and sues a jobless citizen?

My aim is to work towards having a more respectable leader who commands the respect of the International Community just like LKY did

Vote out LHL

How can I support a PM who can faint in an air con room where old folks collect cardboards on the hot sun and don't even flinch ? Oh I know, one is exercising and the other is not.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I support a PM who can faint in an air con room where old folks collect cardboards on the hot sun and don't even flinch ? Oh I know, one is exercising and the other is not.

good point. Tks.

The pap running dogs said he was overworked. I say he is not fit to be PM

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

SG scored another world's 1st when its PM fainted in an aircon and comfortable hall.

what a sissy!