• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat No arrest made after Panama leaks?

laksaMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep catching small change.

Former owner of Kay Lee Roast Meat jailed, fined for evading S$55,000 in taxes
Today, 6:10 AM
Ha Wai Kay, the original owner of the popular Kay Lee Roast Meat chain of restaurants, has been jailed four weeks and fined after he was convicted of evading nearly S$55,000 in income taxes.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The panama leaks revealed no crimes because Singapore does not tax income derived abroad.

When I was living in Singapore I kept my overseas earnings in a foreign bank account too. It is absolutely legal.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ha Wai Kay, the original owner of the popular Kay Lee Roast Meat chain of restaurants, has been jailed four weeks and fined after he was convicted of evading nearly S$55,000 in income taxes.

many HDB dwellers and SPH readers are kept busy by reading and discussing such trivial matters. PAP worries when Singaporeans start asking them to reveal the truth and start questioning their press statements and find big gaps in what they say.

Kay Lee tax evasion, SRN funeral, AJHTC issues are PAP engineered distractions to keep Singaporeans busy and distracted from bigger issues like pap mistakes such as MRT cracks, freedom to speak, etc. Dont fall into pap's distraction. Remain focused on the key issues on PAP's mistakes

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Was this the roast meat joint near Little Road, not far from Tai Seng Clinic, was sold for, how many millions?? I thought all these kar ki lang.."how dare he cheat his master"??:rolleyes: