• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Nuisance called POKEMAN GO!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More like puki-man, this is the third time in 3 weeks, I have been woken up at 1.30 - 4.00am, I am typing this at 1.38am of car horn blaring, motorcycles revving & noises of crowds of 30 or more people downstairs. Many of them youngsters & there were some ADULTS.....doing what?....playing POKEMAN GO...

Can the Singapore Police Force, do something meaningful....this is depriving people of their sleep & many have to work in the morning......

:mad:

laksaMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pokemon creates job! Hiring a Lure Manager.

pokemon-go-job-ad.jpeg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
having a pokestop or a gym near your home is going to increase the value of your property.

You don't realise you are having a new facility (like an Mrt station or stadium, except virtual) which thousands of local pokemon playing home buyers might pay a premium for ...

I would be damn happy if i were you :cool:

Ectar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Changi Village was like Orchard last two nights, businesses boom around that area, isn't it great as it is another boost for GDP?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
having a pokestop or a gym near your home is going to increase the value of your property.

You don't realise you are having a new facility (like an Mrt station or stadium, except virtual) which thousands of local pokemon playing home buyers might pay a premium for ...

I would be damn happy if i were you :cool:

What premium?.....a social nuisance at 2- 4 am in the morning, & as this go on...some disaster will happen soon, with so many STUPID people instead of sleeping....gather at one spot.....can you imagine, what a crazy mind people will do? & that is bad...but to wake up the neighbourhood instead of sleeping in bed.....is a social menace.

NasiLemakMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
More like puki-man, this is the third time in 3 weeks, I have been woken up at 1.30 - 4.00am, I am typing this at 1.38am of car horn blaring, motorcycles revving & noises of crowds of 30 or more people downstairs. Many of them youngsters & there were some ADULTS.....doing what?....playing POKEMAN GO...

Can the Singapore Police Force, do something meaningful....this is depriving people of their sleep & many have to work in the morning......

:mad:

Are you living in Hougang?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did u see any Ah Neh in white flipping prata there over the past few nights?

That must be, my "jaga"......if you see him, please tell him not to cook his dahl...etc....the ang moh next door complaining of the smell of spices....like fennel, etc..