• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Ex-President's own admission: Sinkie aristocrats and the elite are shallow & pathetic

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the following article which was published in The Straits Times, August 24, 2016 on page A7:

2w2kgig.png

The sooner Sinkies wake up to the sad reality the better their lot will be when they go to the polls in 2019.

I remember reading a Straits Times' article way back published between 1997 and 1999 about a self-made multi-millionaire whose relatives and friends abandoned him when he lost his fortune overnight. He was made a bankrupt when his businesses went under during the 1997 Asian financial crisis.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ex-President's own admission: Sinkie aristocrats and the elite are shallow & path

that's why you want to hold elite office in sg and remain relevant. otherwise, you lanlan join sbf with a sneaky moniker and start backstabbing and ranting on your ex colleagues in the civil service and pap rank and file.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Ex-President's own admission: Sinkie aristocrats and the elite are shallow & path

so basically hes telling the whole world the entire shebang and shenenigans about PAP and the machinery and adminstrative forces surrounding it is nothing but ass kissers.this government and this entire country is pointless and meaningless,just a hierachy of ass kissers and ball carriers down from the 70 percent to the grasslooters to the PA up to the very top the mps and ministers.a pyramid of ass kissers.and the reason other countries even give a shit about us is because we have lots of money and are very "generous".

i wonder does arse loong realise this,that probably no one in the world gives a shit about him if it wasnt for his rank and role as pm,they say this country is based on meritocracy,u are there because of who u are the best person for the job,more like who u are and how important u are is determined by where u are,the job title,ranking and the uniform u currently possess.without the PAP uniform and their job title most of these PAP scumbags aint worth a damn shit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

so basically hes telling the whole world the entire shebang and shenenigans about PAP and the machinery and adminstrative forces surrounding it is nothing but ass kissers.this government and this entire country is pointless and meaningless,just a hierachy of ass kissers and ball carriers down from the 70 percent to the grasslooters to the PA up to the very top the mps and ministers.a pyramid of ass kissers.and the reason other countries even give a shit about us is because we have lots of money and are very "generous".

That's why I never blamed Nathan or Ah Gong for serving the Japs during the occupation and later on, abandoning them when they knew the jig was up. Most sinkies are like that. The unlucky bastards who got Sooked during the Ching are those too dumb to trim their sails or just not given the chance to switch sides and render valuable service to their jap masters.

i wonder does arse loong realise this,that probably no one in the world gives a shit about him if it wasnt for his rank and role as pm,they say this country is based on meritocracy,u are there because of who u are the best person for the job,more like who u are and how important u are is determined by where u are,the job title,ranking and the uniform u currently possess.without the PAP uniform and their job title most of these PAP scumbags aint worth a damn shit.

Nobody in the world gives a shit about anybody if it wasn't for their rank and position in life.

Would the sweet young things in my office offer themselves to me if it wasn't for my ability to help them rise professionally? Would my wife still have chosen me if I was some loser instead of the driven and ambitiou guy that I am?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

Read the following article which was published in The Straits Times, August 24, 2016 on page A7:

2w2kgig.png

The sooner Sinkies wake up to the sad reality the better their lot will be when they go to the polls in 2019.

I remember reading a Straits Times' article way back published between 1997 and 1999 about a self-made multi-millionaire whose relatives and friends abandoned him when he lost his fortune overnight. He was made a bankrupt when his businesses went under during the 1997 Asian financial crisis.

That is called sinkie behaviour.

If you have some benefit or in a position of status, these losers will come to you and leech on you.

The schooling gold medal is a very good example. Those PAP lowlife really want to be with the gold and get some gold status to be spilled on them too.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

@ John Tan:
It is rare I agree with your declared opinions though I wonder if they are parodies sometimes.
I also don't blame Lee or Nathan for working with the Japs. They had nothing to hide. Had they committed treason or aided in war crimes they would have been charged. Many people were secret informers to the Japs and none will admit it. A declaration of war is not illegal under international law when countries are threatened. The Japs had reason to feel insecure and don't forget, it was the age of empires and imperialism. The British, French and Germans were all in the game. Singaporeans were not willing British subjects at the time. They did not have the full rights and privileges of British citizens. To be blunt we were little more than slaves. Where do you think Harry learnt about benevolent dictatorship. He hardly removed any of the British strictures on the population when he came to power. e.g the ISA and caning. He added a few more for good measure.
If your country changes administration do you starve or you rather find employment with the new guys running things ? That's what Harry and Nathan did. They had simply changed colonial overlords. Today, if the party in power in Singapore changes, do you think the current porlumpars will go away ? They will simply change allegiance. Only the religious will commit to a faith.

Nathan was realistic, he knew the ways of the world. Who is a real friend and who isn't. Should he care what quarrels Japan had with Britain ? Nathan was no intellectual, not a philosopher. He just took the hand he was dealt and made the most of it. He did not try to be more than he was. I do not think he asked to be President. Had he been asked to go on the hustings he would have declined, I am pretty sure. Note , he was not a Party member to my knowledge, certainly not an active one. He was just a partisan civil servant. One of many.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

@ John Tan:
It is rare I agree with your declared opinions though I wonder if they are parodies sometimes.
I also don't blame Lee or Nathan for working with the Japs. They had nothing to hide. Had they committed treason or aided in war crimes they would have been charged. Many people were secret informers to the Japs and none will admit it. A declaration of war is not illegal under international law when countries are threatened. The Japs had reason to feel insecure and don't forget, it was the age of empires and imperialism. The British, French and Germans were all in the game. Singaporeans were not willing British subjects at the time. They did not have the full rights and privileges of British citizens. To be blunt we were little more than slaves. Where do you think Harry learnt about benevolent dictatorship. He hardly removed any of the British strictures on the population when he came to power. e.g the ISA and caning. He added a few more for good measure.
If your country changes administration do you starve or you rather find employment with the new guys running things ? That's what Harry and Nathan did. They had simply changed colonial overlords. Today, if the party in power in Singapore changes, do you think the current porlumpars will go away ? They will simply change allegiance. Only the religious will commit to a faith.

Nathan was realistic, he knew the ways of the world. Who is a real friend and who isn't. Should he care what quarrels Japan had with Britain ? Nathan was no intellectual, not a philosopher. He just took the hand he was dealt and made the most of it. He did not try to be more than he was. I do not think he asked to be President. Had he been asked to go on the hustings he would have declined, I am pretty sure. Note , he was not a Party member to my knowledge, certainly not an active one. He was just a partisan civil servant. One of many.

I agree with you. Well said. If only more sinkies can think like you instead of being being opposition cock suckers who insist on seeing the world in only black and white.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

2w2kgig.png

If Nathan has seen enough of hyporcrites, why not put his presidential status to good use instead of being a silent goat? If million dollars salaries can made him silent, isn't himself a hypocrite too? In this regard, I have more respect for Ong Teng Cheong who walked the talk and not just talk.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

If Nathan has seen enough of hyporcrites, why not put his presidential status to good use instead of being a silent goat? If million dollars salaries can made him silent, isn't himself a hypocrite too? In this regard, I have more respect for Ong Teng Cheong who walked the talk and not just talk.

Your ex-presd got no balls.