• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 10 brutal moments in the conquests of Genghis Khan

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
The massacre and destruction caused by the Mongols is well known. What is little known is the legacy they bequeathed to India in music, literature, architecture, painting and even system of government which remain one of the most notable accomplishments of any civilisation.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We need a modern day Genghis Khan to deal with ISIS and other Middle Eastern or Central Asian craps.....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did you know it really happened?

Were you around when Genghis Khan was around?

i remember i was jebe and shot the horse that genghis rode on. the horse fell and almost killed him. he was so impressed he appointed me as one of his generals. ironically, he met his doom while riding a horse which got shot by an arrow. the horse fell and almost crushed him, but he survived and later died from injuries. it's still vivid in my 800-year old memory. we've been reborn and he's now part of my family. i go where he goes and he goes where i go.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh, what kind of a warrior are you? You slay horses? That's kind of lowly isn't it?

Cheers!

i remember i was jebe and shot the horse that genghis rode on. the horse fell and almost killed him. he was so impressed he appointed me as one of his generals. ironically, he met his doom while riding a horse which got shot by an arrow. the horse fell and almost crushed him, but he survived and later died from injuries. it's still vivid in my 800-year old memory. we've been reborn and he's now part of my family. i go where he goes and he goes where i go.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gosh, what kind of a warrior are you? You slay horses? That's kind of lowly isn't it?

Cheers!

at that time hordes on horses were swift and a whole charging mass of men and weapons on their steads. if the arrow missed the enemy it would land somewhere and most likely on a horse as a horse was a larger target. taking out the horse would also take out the rider. kill or maim two with one arrow.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's still vivid in my 800-year old memory. we've been reborn and he's now part of my family. i go where he goes and he goes where i go.
No wonder your hair is so long! :eek: :p
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?208632-Anybody-flown-United-Airlines-before&p=2502546#post2502546
instead of going bald with age, it has turned the other way. it grows longer and faster by the day but becumming silvery platinum. shocking! :eek:

attachment.php
you have two choices. you either go bald or you grow more hair. yin yang kungfu.......fight!

attachment.php