• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My 1st HAZE PHOTO for this Season - suck it MIW!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the guys who started the haze are in Singapore suffering along with all of you. haha. Isn't life funny.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am interested to know why will worker's party or Chee Sj will do if they are the government. Are they going to send out SAF to invade Indon ?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am interested to know why will worker's party or Chee Sj will do if they are the government. Are they going to send out SAF to invade Indon ?

i suggest Wp and chee not to reveal any other their ways to deal with such a situation, until they are the govt. Why give free tips to the PAP?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suggest Wp and chee not to reveal any other their ways to deal with such a situation, until they are the govt. Why give free tips to the PAP?

If WP is to suggest an innovative idea or if WP or CSJ face so big that Indon immediately extinguish all the flames, all the more for them to come forward and show and tell - make a big fuss- let the people see and judge for themselves.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
If WP is to suggest an innovative idea or if WP or CSJ face so big that Indon immediately extinguish all the flames, all the more for them to come forward and show and tell - make a big fuss- let the people see and judge for themselves.

i don't agree, people will not see that as their contribution but PAP's. Why give PAP the free credit?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i don't agree, people will not see that as their contribution but PAP's. Why give PAP the free credit?

depend on how you manage it. for example, one oppo leader is seen visiting the country, and arrange talks with some Indon leaders and next moment, the haze is finished. Like that how to say its PAP's credit?
Or you start writing very critical statements that will somehow invoke some reactions, positive ones of course

None of this will allow PAP to bask in their fame. Even if they do, like for Schooling, it will be plain for all to see how stupid they look.

SGP_tiaolao

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...state-of-emergency-for-forest-and-bush-fires/

Six Indonesian provinces declare state of emergency for forest and bush fires
August 26, 2016 • By Martha Soezean
JAKARTA – Sutopo Purwo Nugroho, head of Data, Information, and Public Relations BNPB (National Board for Disaster Management) said six of Indonesian provinces have declared state of emergency for their forest and bush fires.

These provinces are, South Sumatera, Jambi, Riau, West Kalimantan, Central Kalimantan and South Kalimantan.

“The declaration of emergency status would give BNPB and its regional units easier access to the potential sources in our efforts to mobilise firefighting forces,” Mr Nugroho said.

Mr Nugroho also said the worst of the dry season is yet to come; it is feared September forest fires are more devastating; therefore BNPB has added water bombing helicopters.

“Sumatra and Kalimantan always had the largest number of hot spots from August until October with the worst in September.”

“The West Kalimantan Governor has extended the emergency period until November for that province,” he added.

Currently, BNPB has eight units of water bombing helicopters, two units of water bombing fixed wing aircraft and another two planes for artificially made rain.

The helicopter of PT Sinar Mas quenches the forest fire on the border of Desa (village) Tasik Serai and Desa Bukit Krikil in Bengkalis District / photo: twitter.com/sutopo_bnpb

“Three of the water bombing helicopters, two water bombing fixed planes and a CASA plane for artificial rains would be placed in Riau.”

“This year, preparations in dealing with the forest fire emergency situation is better than in previous years.”

“In 2015, preparation and action in dealing with forest and bush fires came late resulting in greater difficulties in putting out the fires,” Mr Nugroho explained.

In response to an inquiry from TOC, the Asia Pulp & Paper Group (APP) wrote, “We are and will continue to work closely with all national agencies to put out fires which are within and which pose a risk to our suppliers’ concession areas, and we will continue discussing collaborative measures in forest management.”

JOSE Raymond, the Vice President of Corporate Affairs in Singapore explained further, “This year AAP has taken fire suppression action in collaboration with a range of organisations, including the Indonesian Armed Forces, Indonesian National Police Force, Riau’s Local Agency for Disaster Management, the Indonesian Forest Fire Brigade or Manggala Agni, provincial government, and local communities.”

“This united task force has proven effective in suppressing fire at critical hotspots, particularly in Riau province, including as the Bukit Kerikil Wildlife and Biosphere Reserve, Bandara Pinang Kampai Dumai in Meranti Regency, and forest area surrounding Kubu Rokan Hilir.”

“Three water-bombing helicopters, including a Super Puma, along with hundreds of trained personnel and heavy firefighting equipment such as Tohatsu pumps, mini striker pumps, and hoses have been utilised in these suppression efforts,” Mr Raymond added.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If this may bring some of you joy and comfort to know, this morning Jakarta looks like shit and smells like sheet

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If this may bring some of you joy and comfort to know, this morning Jakarta looks like shit and smells like sheet

Great to see you back. Now I have someone to ask regarding cars and pick ups again. :biggrin:

I also need some recommendations for a good plastic surgeon. I want to look ten years younger and work the dating scene again.