• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Breaking News - Tonychat missing more than 10 days

AlGhofran

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assalamualaikum everybody.

Resident vegan had been missing for more than 10 days and we are all getting very concern.

Where could he be?

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, the tonychat nick is being used by a few individuals. The original creator of that nick is not posting in this forum anymore.

I am pretty surprise that this nick is that popular here.

Last edited:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Initially I thought he issued a self exclusion order. Now that hus ban is lifted I believe he will be posting soon.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially I thought he issued a self exclusion order. Now that hus ban is lifted I believe he will be posting soon.

Since this thread is created using the tonychat nick. I would like to ask if you guy hate or like this nick. I admit the creator has done a good job in building a reputation (of this nick) in this forum.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since this thread is created using the tonychat nick. I would like to ask if you guy hate or like this nick. I admit the creator has done a good job in building a reputation (of this nick) in this forum.

My honest feeling is a combination of hatred+love :wink:

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the record, the tonychat nick is being used by a few individuals. The original creator of that nick is not posting in this forum anymore.

I am pretty surprise that this nick is that popular here.

wow. that's impressive,

how do you bunch of low IQ retarded fucktards managed to find one another in the www.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
The forum needs that nick to lead the MGTOWs as well as to awaken the MANGINAs. Now that the nick is gone, both the aspiring MGTOWs and compulsive MANGINAs are rudderless.

haha... you can protest against the one who did the banning.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow. that's impressive,

how do you bunch of low IQ retarded fucktards managed to find one another in the www.

We actually know each other in real life. However,we don't see each other much as we have our own life now.

Thanks to the internet, we still keep in contact and share these nicks to keep us entertain and having fun.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a nick, why treat it as a life and death? Does a nick really affect you that much?

It seems like it does for gays like flatearth fucker, who uses other nicks like rurouni and takeshi too :rolleyes:

Always trying to act cute here and behaving like a pussy. :wink:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems like it does for gays like flatearth fucker, who uses other nicks like rurouni and takeshi too :rolleyes:

Always trying to act cute here and behaving like a pussy. :wink:

i am flabbergasted with people using a female nick and pose like a female while he has a dick.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am flabbergasted with people using a female nick and pose like a female while he has a dick.

Me too :wink: Rest assured, it isn't me. I am waiting for the right time, just like I did to Sir Choot to expose his fraudulent OBE and the sane Ginny-gopresh cum Mdm Tang:wink:

When you fish, you have to be patient. The fish must bite the lure before you reel it in. :wink: Otherwise, it's a non-starter. I am sure you know the basics, you are not Tonychat for no reason :smile:

AlGhofran

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assalamualaikum

This tonychat fella don't have balls after all to pursue his crusades. What a pussy calling himself MGTOW.

I think these have more balls than this tonychat fella

[video=youtube;O2j-ZcaBocM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2j-ZcaBocM[/video]