• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How to decode Pokemon Go’s new appraisal feature

theReflex

Alfrescian
Loyal

Once you’ve updated your Pokemon Go app to 1.5.0 (iOS)/0.35.0 (Android), you can open the Pokemon menu where all your captured Pokemon can be found. Tap on the Pokemon you want to have appraised, then tap on the circular menu button at the bottom of the screen. You should see three separate options: Favorite, Appraise and Transfer. Click on Appraise.

At this point, your team leader—Blanche, Candela or Spark—will pop up at the bottom of the screen and analyze your Pokemon. Tap on the screen a few times to read everything your team leader has to say, but be sure to take note of what the leader says in the second dialog box, because you’ll need that information later.

http://pokemongo.gamepress.gg/pokemon-appraisal

[video=youtube;XYVeirP7v6M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XYVeirP7v6M[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
basically when any selected critter with high hp (100 and above) and high cp (1400 and above) is appraised, team leader will spew out the same phrases:

"overall, your [critter] simply amazes me. it can accomplish anything!"
"its attack is its strongest feature."
"i'm blown away by its stats. wow!"
if the critter is small in size, team leader will say:
"your [critter] is so tiny. i almost didn't notice it!"
"hope i was able to help. take dare!"

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
basically when any selected critter with high hp (100 and above) and high cp (1400 and above) is appraised, team leader will spew out the same phrases:

"overall, your [critter] simply amazes me. it can accomplish anything!"
"its attack is its strongest feature."
"i'm blown away by its stats. wow!"
if the critter is small in size, team leader will say:
"your [critter] is so tiny. i almost didn't notice it!"
"hope i was able to help. take dare!"

LOL your favorite pokemon's cp may be high but if its overall value is low, it faints faster in gyms LOL... Imagine heaping stardusts and candies on your favorite pokemon to increase its cp only to find out later that a lower cp similar pokemon u caught is a better fighter LOL LOL