• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious TB Outbreak In Bukit Batok Kinergarten!! Murali And Gan Kim Yong Come Save Sinkies!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Screenshot-of-Gan-Kim-Yong-video.png

An unidentified kindergarten teacher was diagnosed with latent tuberculous last Friday (Aug 19), putting the Bukit Batok kindergaren the latest to be hit by the infectious disease. The Ministry of Health (MOH) began their screening of 104 pre-school children, aged between two months and six years old, and 20 employees at the Bukit Batok Street 31 kindergarten, Little Green House, only on Wednesday (Aug 24).

According to the kindergarten, the centre was fumigated and sanitized a day after the discovery (Aug 20). Parents were informed of the tuberculous outbreak on the same day. The blood test result is still pending.

This is the third tuberculous outbreak in one year. Last month in July, 47 residents living at Ang Mo Kio Blk 203 were diagnosed with tuberculous. In Dec last year, 5 children caught tuberculous from an infected nurse at the National University Hospital.

The Minister of Health Gan Kim Yong has been silent on the issues of virus outbreak. A few months ago, Minister Gan Kim Yong acknowledged that the Singapore government covered up a Hepatitis C virus outbreak that killed 8 and infected 22 because of the General Election in 2015.

http://statestimesreview.com/2016/0...n-latest-to-be-hit-with-tuberculous-outbreak/

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TB Outbreak In Bukit Batok Kinergarten!! Murali And Gan Kim Yong Come Save Sinkie

without doubt TB was re introduced by f trashes from India.................... we did not hv it for decades till shiploads of f trashes were brought in
where is the bastard who brought in the ships?? no guts nor conscience to admit

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: TB Outbreak In Bukit Batok Kinergarten!! Murali And Gan Kim Yong Come Save Sinkie

goooood...............goooood....................hope many many more cases.........active TB some more...............

Bukit BUTTOCK voters deserve it mah...........

Ebolar8SG

Alfrescian
Loyal

Olympic Gold brought worst of luck in SG, now I believe it. Must also be a PAP Kindergarten.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

without doubt TB was re introduced by f trashes from India.................... we did not hv it for decades till shiploads of f trashes were brought in
where is the bastard who brought in the ships?? no guts nor conscience to admit

Yeah I thought TB was eradicated from singapore in the 1970s and 80s?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Again NOBODY NAMED/IDENTIFIED and many wondering if its these Pinoys/Indians FT /PRC's spreading diseases to our kids.

WP(when it can spare some time from sorting out its accounts ) should raise it in Parliament that TB screening should be mandatory for all foreign workers that work in indoor/aircond environment where the disease can spread easily to the public eg healthcare/education/office/transport staff.

Of course the 70% are happy and not concerned about accountability-or are they in grief mourning for Nathan.
Oh ya, anybody heard from part timer Murali-in fact also no sound in Parliament leh!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shows that Spore is not progressing but it is backtracking:(

Spore succeeded because it had an educated & cheap labor force but how do you compete on costs especially when we have a very inefficient & over priced civil servant being paid multi-millions in salary:confused:

sabasaba

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why Singaporeans so scared of TB?

Kids don't have TB shots?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Actually no. When I was a conscripted medic in the late 90s, I had to administer TB antibiotics shots in the buttocks regularly for a non-uniformed chink uncle. I believe TB is making a comeback because antibiotics are losing their power. It's just a matter of time before once treatable diseases can no longer be treated with antibiotics.

sabasaba

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually no. When I was a conscripted medic in the late 90s, I had to administer TB antibiotics shots in the buttocks regularly for a non-uniformed chink uncle. I believe TB is making a comeback because antibiotics are losing their power. It's just a matter of time before once treatable diseases can no longer be treated with antibiotics.

Its already here!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

What is the race, language, religion and nationality of the unidentified kindergarten teacher..

You got to love their ways of trying to hide the identity of their foreign trash.