• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Foreign talent we should attract

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes i was actually thinking about him when i wrote in the previous post. The other example is Jody foster.. but Hollywood child actors like her and Natalie portman are hardly creative genius like Mozat.

It is JODIE not toddy FOSTER...first saw her in he debut film I believe, " Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore"...she is now a lesbian....great actress...genius! nah!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah true... it's more hollywood hype than anything else

Jodie Foster....first movie appearance was " Alice....." & then later " you talking to me?" in "TAXI"......a credible actress....thats is all.. Hollywood hype..like you say..

An American friend once told me, Hollywood is full of "fruits" & " nuts"...

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely support the importation of foreign talent including having them in the cabinet and istana