• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Scams in Thailand

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a bunch of gongcheebye american dudes who regularly write love letters and send sympathy money to their thai hookers in bangcock simply because they had an unforgettable one-night-stand and the chicks told them "me prom poor village, work (f*ck) to support familee, gimme money, lurb you long long."

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's a bunch of gongcheebye american dudes who regularly write love letters and send sympathy money to their thai hookers in bangcock simply because they had an unforgettable one-night-stand and the chicks told them "me prom poor village, work (f*ck) to support familee, gimme money, lurb you long long."

Were you one of them? :biggrin:

Aside: Sorry or ...it was a cheap shot but I couldn't resist.

pusy2rights

Alfrescian
Loyal
SCAMS in SG51:

• More Good Years
  • First World
  • World's Only GRC system
  • Erected President
  • Presidential Erection Select Committee
  • HDB Upgrading for Vote
  • SEX for Grades
  • Clean Governance
  • High Salaries = No Corruption
  • Progress Package
  • Growth and Share Package
  • GST Rebates

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal

These gongcheebuy must be a mangina losers.. Just like sinkie shit losers.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe it or not, no matter how wise or smart you think you are, you may still ended up being scammed and cheated.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe it or not, no matter how wise or smart you think you are, you may still ended up being scammed and cheated.

Its ok if u are cheated,but if u never learn from ur mistakes and continue to get screwed over and over again and vote for the same party