• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Undecided between Tab S2 and iPad Air 2

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never owned an Apple mobile device. The Tab S2 is stunning but my experience with Android OS isn't that good. I'm sick of those malware directing me by force to certain web pages and playstore apps.

Do you have such a problem with iPad iOS?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer Android to IOS. compare their displays, the visual is the most important. be careful of what apps you install, they probably caused the malware.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer Android to IOS. compare their displays, the visual is the most important. be careful of what apps you install, they probably caused the malware.

The new iPad Pro seems to offer better display than Samsung Tab S2. The 12.7" model is unbelievably exciting, but very expensive.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The new iPad Pro seems to offer better display than Samsung Tab S2. The 12.7" model is unbelievably exciting, but very expensive.

if ipad pro is too expensive for you, you can be considered a sinkie loser and can jump into reservoir. less than $2k is not expensive when someone here can spend $1.5k on a luxury bag just to hold a slim waist.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
if ipad pro is too expensive for you, you can be considered a sinkie loser and can jump into reservoir. less than $2k is not expensive when someone here can spend $1.5k on a luxury bag just to hold a slim waist.

It's expensive compared to the next best alternative.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You right winger are like that; always equating others to yourself. Not everyone is so loaded as you - the multi-millionaire jaga.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never owned an Apple mobile device. The Tab S2 is stunning but my experience with Android OS isn't that good. I'm sick of those malware directing me by force to certain web pages and playstore apps.

Now is already iPad Pro. U still go for iPad Air 2? But to be honest, iPad 2 is powerful enough. Unless you need those fancy crap like Apple Pencil.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nothing in the software world is the safest, but far far 99% score IOS is secured....Android IOS lags behind in safety & their apps are the least private....but I do have an Android IOS phone as a Samsung....to know what's going on the other side....I use mainly Apple products...

Depending on your budget & need....the Tab S2 is economical enough to buy & if you bringing this device for travel to many places in the world, where APPLE iPads etc are premium....the Samsung S2 would be good...it has cecullar capabilities it which the iPad does not have....you can't make calls on an iPad & certain SMS restrictions...I found that out...

But iPad is far still the best...but weigh your budget & needs.....the Samsung S2 would be good for you, judging by the way you ask.....but don't get "seduced" by Microsoft tablets....you would be 'wandering in a minefield'...

SAMSUNG Tab S2...would be good for you...buy the higher end one if you can afford...

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now is already iPad Pro. U still go for iPad Air 2? But to be honest, iPad 2 is powerful enough. Unless you need those fancy crap like Apple Pencil.

Yeap, I saw that iPad Pro @ Courts. Very impressive indeed, especially the 12.7" model. But I do not know enough of IT products to know if the higher price tag compared to Samsung is value for money.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing in the software world is the safest, but far far 99% score IOS is secured....Android IOS lags behind in safety & their apps are the least private....but I do have an Android IOS phone as a Samsung....to know what's going on the other side....I use mainly Apple products...

Depending on your budget & need....the Tab S2 is economical enough to buy & if you bringing this device for travel to many places in the world, where APPLE iPads etc are premium....the Samsung S2 would be good...it has cecullar capabilities it which the iPad does not have....you can't make calls on an iPad & certain SMS restrictions...I found that out...

But iPad is far still the best...but weigh your budget & needs.....the Samsung S2 would be good for you, judging by the way you ask.....but don't get "seduced" by Microsoft tablets....you would be 'wandering in a minefield'...

SAMSUNG Tab S2...would be good for you...buy the higher end one if you can afford...

Thanks, bro.

I don't need it for games, that is for sure. I just need something handy to showcase my products and designs to my clients when I'm overseas. The notebook is bulky and it takes awhile to boot up. It's just not convenient, which is why I'm looking to get a tablet.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, bro.

I don't need it for games, that is for sure. I just need something handy to showcase my products and designs to my clients when I'm overseas. The notebook is bulky and it takes awhile to boot up. It's just not convenient, which is why I'm looking to get a tablet.

I am in fact at the moment looking at the brochure for Samsung Tab A6, TabE, Tab S2...etc...my intention is to buy one of these, in which I am considering for a CHRISTMAS GIFT for a person, who live in places where to repair an APPLE device is costly & at a premium. Something that portable & fits into the country mobile network too....something cheap & good.

That is why I say...the Tab S2 would do fine for you...it has the basic enough apps & can use as a spare mobile phone...google maps when travelling.....if you are doing secured things like banking etc...I in my opinion I don't quite trust android devices..not that APPLE is that wonderful......

For you....the Samsung Tab S2 will do.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, bro.

My Macbook Pro boots up in seconds....I carry it along with me, when travelling on OFFICIAL BUSINESS...

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apple notebooks are nothing but hype,if they are so good why is it they only have 10 percent of the market share vs the other 90 percent of pcs/laptops that runs on windows?thats because they are nothing but overpriced pieces of junk owned by fanbois thanks to iphone's influence,even then apple macbooks are losing market share quickly thanks to all the powerful yet cheap laptops that are coming onto the market in recent years from lenovo yoga 900 to razor blade to MSI going for less than $1100 USD to tons of amazing specialized brands out there,something that apple just cannot compete with.apple computer market shares is hitting rock bottom with the largest decline among all computer manufacturers!!!!and apple is supposed to be a computer company not a smartphone company!!!!even their fanbois are tired of their old recycled shit.tired of paying top dollars for technology that is 5 years old and cannot even keep up.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neglected, outdated and overpriced. Mini, pro, displays - are especially insulting.

EDIT - and before - but but Apple waits on Intel! - there are insane amount of things they could have done years ago - much better facetime cameras, drop the pathetic HDDs and switch to SSDs-only, drop non-retina displays, reduce display bezels, release a decent ergonomic mouse?
How about Touch-ID for the Mac? How about Thunderbolt displays that are not 5 years old with USB 2, crappy speakers, reflective and so on?

As it stands right now - Apple offers stale products with outdated internals, at an unbelievable (exorbitant) price. That is something only Apple can do.