• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SR Nathan- Death of the last War Time Criminal and Japanese collaborator

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bangkok Post

Former Singapore president S. R. Nathan, whose colourful career included stints as a spymaster and diplomat, died in hospital on Monday, the government said in a statement.

As a spymaster......what is that?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Japanese civilian police consider odd job? :confused: Next time you see police post police patrolling you tell them to get a real job lah. :rolleyes:

Member of parliament is also an odd job...go ask the MP's...many hold so many jobs outside...MP job is part time & well paid too 10K$ a month....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bangkok Post

Former Singapore president S. R. Nathan, whose colourful career included stints as a spymaster and diplomat, died in hospital on Monday, the government said in a statement.

As a spymaster......what is that?

he was a professional voyeur...like "Bourne"...spymaster not " Bond"..as in "shaken not stirred"....but his tagline is "dipped but not stir in curries"...ha ha ha as in " Hamid Bond"...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tamil surely must be one of the hardest languages. Half the Singapore Indians can't speak or write their mother tongue according to my friends. Its seems only Shanmugam is well versed in it . People like Thaman, Iswaran etc cannot even string a single sentence. During their GE, they actually bring along tamil grassroots leader to interpret just in case there is an odd Indian that insist on speaking Tamil.

When I was very young, one of my neighbour of the same age as me, the family were Upper Caste Indians. The poor chap, did not have much of life growing up as a child, he has to learn Inidan classical stuffs other than school, he had a Tamil tutor, a sitar teacher & an Indian Classical dance teacher...all these would come to the house.

Anyway...to cut a long story short.. to keep him company I spent time with him, so, he tried teaching me what he had learnt...like Tamil...how to write..which I could never understand or comprehend, least of all master...he even wanted to teach me the sitar...or Indian classical dance steps..:p

Prataman must be a genius....get the point?....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Japanese civilian police consider odd job? :confused: Next time you see police post police patrolling you tell them to get a real job lah. :rolleyes:

where got such thing as a japanese civilian police? When the US invaded Germany, they bring the NYPD with them? Its the fucking kampeitai, that lying piece of shit was pulling our legs all along.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
he was a professional voyeur...like "Bourne"...spymaster not " Bond"..as in "shaken not stirred"....but his tagline is "dipped but not stir in curries"...ha ha ha as in " Hamid Bond"...

U mean when he orders his toti, he ask for it shaken, not stirred?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nathan may have worked for the kempeitai during WW2 and distinguished himself to the japs. But that's all in the past. Since the formation of Singapore as a sovereign nation, Nathan has done a lot for singapore both in the civil service and in his private capacity. He did a lot of charity work and helped lots of poor people.

Let the poor ah neh go in peace. Why keep bringing up his WW2 days? His whole life is not defined by those few war years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nathan may have worked for the kempeitai during WW2 and distinguished himself to the japs. But that's all in the past. Since the formation of Singapore as a sovereign nation, Nathan has done a lot for singapore both in the civil service and in his private capacity. He did a lot of charity work and helped lots of poor people.

Let the poor ah neh go in peace. Why keep bringing up his WW2 days? His whole life is not defined by those few war years.

Well the past doesn't matter as long as did no harm to others. Working for people who killed innocent others certainly don't count as did no harm to others.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Old fart himself said that 70,000 people died in the Sook Ching massacre. Some historians put the number at 100,000, making it the second largest massacre in the Pacific War after the Nanjing massacre. It's like saying let's forget the Holocaust since it's in the past.

Since you're a Christian, let God decide whether his jiak liao bee $3 mil/year tenure as unelected President is enough to atone for his treacherous misdeeds. Justice will be served.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We have relatives, friends, family members that died in the hands of the Japanese....can that wounds be healed, though forgiven & forgotten...not that easy to whitewash something....

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tamil surely must be one of the hardest languages. Half the Singapore Indians can't speak or write their mother tongue according to my friends. Its seems only Shanmugam is well versed in it . People like Thaman, Iswaran etc cannot even string a single sentence. During their GE, they actually bring along tamil grassroots leader to interpret just in case there is an odd Indian that insist on speaking Tamil.

I used to have school friends who lived in Naval Base, who spoke perfect TAMIL, & there were Tamil's in Naval Base that spoke perfect Hainanese & Cantonese.

I have tried learning Tamil...not a joke...even tried learning how to write..never could understand....I noticed I have Tamil friends throughout life, there was one, who spoke MALAY, ENGLISH to his dad, mum, siblings relatives & could not communicate with his grandma...who spoke only TAMIL. It was very common for Indians to speak Malay as their mother tongue..many never mind Tamil...Malayamam etc..the Indian sub dialects etc..or even Hindi....they can't speak....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have relatives, friends, family members that died in the hands of the Japanese....can that wounds be healed, though forgiven & forgotten...not that easy to whitewash something....

So did you vote for the two before in your life?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So did you vote for the two before in your life?

No....not even any of the elected president....old fart, no even, not in TP even in TP..it is NO!....his party, that is another NO!...admiration for character etc...doesn't translate to VOTE...must have common sense...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No....not even any of the elected president....old fart, no even, not in TP even in TP..it is NO!....his party, that is another NO!...admiration for character etc...doesn't translate to VOTE...must have common sense...

Great as long as that's true.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great as long as that's true.

My family that is my mother's generation people, were "members"....I have mentioned, whenever LKY speaks on TV..it is ON!...I have gone through so many I have lost count, till the time, I was independent enough & working...to avoid...even when National Day arrives...I stay out.

The "members" were "bitten" by the party they supported, they had 'rabies' & swore, they will never ever put an "X" on where they would usually do....I know where to put that "X"...not on the "lightning" symbol though...& if there were trashy oppositions..it goes to the "trash" section...that means a spoilt vote.

:rolleyes:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old fart himself said that 70,000 people died in the Sook Ching massacre. Some historians put the number at 100,000, making it the second largest massacre in the Pacific War after the Nanjing massacre. It's like saying let's forget the Holocaust since it's in the past.

Since you're a Christian, let God decide whether his jiak liao bee $3 mil/year tenure as unelected President is enough to atone for his treacherous misdeeds. Justice will be served.

Percentage wise I think it was much worse than the Nanjing massacre. We had a population of under 500,000 Chinese when the Japs invaded S'pore, and so we're looking at 20% of the Chinese Population.

BTW the fat-lard traitor was drawing $4.28m per annum before bonus.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where got such thing as a japanese civilian police? When the US invaded Germany, they bring the NYPD with them? Its the fucking kampeitai, that lying piece of shit was pulling our legs all along.

what he intended to mean was the "commando special operations force counter terrorist plain clothes unit" (csofctpcu). it got lost in translation (no pun intended) when it was erroneously mentioned as "japanese civilian police." it was obviously a special military police unit in plain clothes.

Commando Special Operations Force Counter Terrorist Plain Clothes Unit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3Y0EJtub0

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Percentage wise I think it was much worse than the Nanjing massacre. We had a population of under 500,000 Chinese when the Japs invaded S'pore, and so we're looking at 20% of the Chinese Population.

BTW the fat-lard traitor was drawing $4.28m per annum before bonus.

Japan won a very bitter victory in the battle of Shanghai prior to the battle of Nanking. the same Chinese and Japanese units fought in both battles. the Japanese conducted the Nanking massacre as a revenge for what happened at Shanghai. Sook Ching massacre why ? what was the cause for such a huge massacre ?