• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SR Nathan- Death of the last War Time Criminal and Japanese collaborator

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
what he intended to mean was the "commando special operations force counter terrorist plain clothes unit" (csofctpcu). it got lost in translation (no pun intended) when it was erroneously mentioned as "japanese civilian police." it was obviously a special military police unit in plain clothes.

Commando Special Operations Force Counter Terrorist Plain Clothes Unit
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3Y0EJtub0
I wonder if this vulgar guy is a member of the forum. :p

[video=youtube;QD3Y0EJtub0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD3Y0EJtub0[/video]

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Commando Special Operations Force Counter Terrorist-MINDEF mainframe guy who looks like kim jong.jpg
    Commando Special Operations Force Counter Terrorist-MINDEF mainframe guy who looks like kim jong.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 813
  • Commando Special Operations Force Counter Terrorist-MINDEF mainframe guy who looks like kim jong.jpg
    Commando Special Operations Force Counter Terrorist-MINDEF mainframe guy who looks like kim jong.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 814
    123 KB · Views: 891
Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
From the Straits Times, it is clear that Mr. Nathan is ranked together with the PAP Old Guard. He's practically the 2nd son of Singapore after the late Ah Gong!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recollecting the war years, Mr Nathan reflected: “For many people, World War II was an appalling time. For me, in my teens and with little knowledge of the world or the impact of the war on others, it brought opportunity, after I learnt to speak some simple Japanese.

this sentence says it all,as long as u bring opportunity,it doesnt matter how appalling the circumstances or ur environment is,there is opportunity for u and me to build a beautiful working relationship.i hope one day when world war 3 breaks out,the Nazi SS party or Kempeitai or KGB can offer me a job opportunity too

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recollecting the war years, Mr Nathan reflected: “For many people, World War II was an appalling time. For me, in my teens and with little knowledge of the world or the impact of the war on others, it brought opportunity, after I learnt to speak some simple Japanese.

this sentence says it all,as long as u bring opportunity,it doesnt matter how appalling the circumstances or ur environment is,there is opportunity for u and me to build a beautiful working relationship.i hope one day when world war 3 breaks out,the Nazi SS party or Kempeitai or KGB can offer me a job opportunity too

there's also opportunity working either as nazi concentration camp warden, or as kim jong un's executioner such as hungry dogs keeper and anti-aircraft gun operator. every job or opportunity has its risks and benefits. the satisfaction from blowing up old unwanted generals with their genitals intact with anti-aircraft fire must be quite quite rewarding.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My family that is my mother's generation people, were "members"....I have mentioned, whenever LKY speaks on TV..it is ON!...I have gone through so many I have lost count, till the time, I was independent enough & working...to avoid...even when National Day arrives...I stay out.

The "members" were "bitten" by the party they supported, they had 'rabies' & swore, they will never ever put an "X" on where they would usually do....I know where to put that "X"...not on the "lightning" symbol though...& if there were trashy oppositions..it goes to the "trash" section...that means a spoilt vote.

:rolleyes:

I am so glad my pioneer parents are/were wisely never members from day one. Perhaps we are really different afterall.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is bizarre that LKY and Nathan were clearly Japanese collaborators, but they were not held accountable, criminally nor politically for their wrongdoings in the past. vast majority of Sinkies don't give a shit too except for a very very small minority who KPKB on the internet. in South Korea, after the transition to democracy, some politicians who are descendants of Japanese collaborators were forced to quit politics due to heavy pressure from the media and public. Poland prosecuted a 90+ year old former Nazi collaborator, half dead in hospital bed several years ago.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is bizarre that LKY and Nathan were clearly Japanese collaborators, but they were not held accountable, criminally nor politically for their wrongdoings in the past. vast majority of Sinkies don't give a shit too except for a very very small minority who KPKB on the internet. in South Korea, after the transition to democracy, some politicians who are descendants of Japanese collaborators were forced to quit politics due to heavy pressure from the media and public. Poland prosecuted a 90+ year old former Nazi collaborator, half dead in hospital bed several years ago.

already mentioned it many threads back. after ww2, jap and nazi agents and their local collaborators were rounded up and roped in by allied intell to fill in the gaps with the threat of communism looming in wartorn cuntries. they instantly became intell assets at various theaters of operation - far east, south east asia, middle east, and europe.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

The allies did not punish the Jap Emperor and many Japs or Germans who tortured people or their collaborators. Look up "Operation Paperclip"

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Its not a small minority. The people who remember the Jap occupation the deeds of this traitor are old and not computer literate. 100,000 singapore chinese were massacred. Everyone of them had family, friends, and relatives. There are therefore hundreds of thousands of singaporeans who remember. I remember. I have never met the relative who was killed by the Japs, but he is frequently mentioned all the time at family gatherings. His sons who are my second cousins remembered being brought up with out a father because the Japs killed him. Their children know that their grandfather was killed by the Japs. As a result, hundreds of thousands of people know what the Japs did. They have been snowed by the Shit times and PAP propaganda about the role that the traitor Lee Con You and Prata man did in the war. But people like me and others simply see it for what it is. They worked for the enemies of their country. Simple as that.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The victors get to write the history. if another person had been prime minister of singapore instead of Lee Con You, then Con you and prata might have been portrayed in a different light.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
fastest way to learn japanese is to watch tons of anime and jap tv shows with english subtitles,thats it.before long u start to pick up words and phrases here and there and start to understand what them gooks are saying.jap is actually not that hard to pick up compared to korean or mandarin actually....when i was in secondary school,i was offered third language courses of malay or jap or german,must be some reason why they pick these three languages only.jap katana is kinda like the english alphabet,u have a fixed number of them that produces certain sounds or consonants that u string into words or sentences.till today i still have trouble with mandarin language and korean is nearly incomprehensible.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Japan won a very bitter victory in the battle of Shanghai prior to the battle of Nanking. the same Chinese and Japanese units fought in both battles. the Japanese conducted the Nanking massacre as a revenge for what happened at Shanghai. Sook Ching massacre why ? what was the cause for such a huge massacre ?

yama_0.jpg

After the capture of Singapore in Feb 1942, General Yamashita Tomoyuki issued an order to select and remove hostile Chinese.

After slaughtering about 100,000 Chinese amassed by the Kempeitei, Yamashita realised that many of those massacred were innocent and thereafter he stopped Operation Sook Ching.

The two Kempeitei collaborators and running dogs not only got away scot-free, they became PM and Head of State while Yamashita was hanged in Manila for war crimes committed in SEA.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Military_Tribunal_for_the_Far_East

Civilian officials

Kōki Hirota, prime minister (1936–1937), foreign minister (1933–1936, 1937–1938)
Kiichirō Hiranuma, prime minister (1939), president of the privy council
Naoki Hoshino, chief cabinet secretary
Kōichi Kido, Lord Keeper of the Privy Seal
Toshio Shiratori, Ambassador to Italy
Shigenori Tōgō, foreign minister (1941–1942, 1945)
Mamoru Shigemitsu, foreign minister (1943–1945)
Okinori Kaya, finance minister (1941–1944)
Yōsuke Matsuoka, foreign minister (1940–1941)

Military officers

General Hideki Tōjō, prime minister (1941–1944), war minister (1940–1944), chief of the Imperial Japanese Army General Staff Office (1944)
General Seishirō Itagaki, war minister (1938-1939)
General Sadao Araki, war minister (1931–1934)
Field Marshal Shunroku Hata, war minister (1939–1940)
Admiral Shigetarō Shimada, navy minister (1941–1944), chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy General Staff (1944)
Lieutenant General Kenryō Satō, chief of the Military Affairs Bureau
General Kuniaki Koiso, prime minister (1944–1945), governor-general of Korea (1942–1944)
Vice Admiral Takazumi Oka, chief of the Bureau of Naval Affairs
Lieutenant General Hiroshi Ōshima, ambassador to Germany
Fleet Admiral Nagano Osami, navy minister (1936–1937), chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy General Staff (1941–1944)
General Jirō Minami, governor-general of Korea (1936–1942)
General Kenji Doihara, chief of the intelligence service in Manchukuo
General Heitarō Kimura, commander of the Burma Area Army
General Iwane Matsui, commander of the Shanghai Expeditionary Force and Central China Area Army
Lieutenant General Akira Mutō, chief of staff of the 14th Area Army
Colonel Kingorō Hashimoto, founder of Sakurakai
General Yoshijirō Umezu, commander of the Kwantung Army, chief of the Imperial Japanese Army General Staff Office (1944–1945)
Lieutenant General Teiichi Suzuki, chief of the Cabinet Planning Board

Other defendants

Shūmei Ōkawa, a political philosopher

Whose name do you not see in this after WWII trial?

jw5

Loyal
From the Straits Times, it is clear that Mr. Nathan is ranked together with the PAP Old Guard. He's practically the 2nd son of Singapore after the late Ah Gong!

He has been described as an "Ah Gong Loyalist". :wink: