• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who's this partner of S.R. Nathan's son?

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
That guy on the extreme left of the family photo is Osith Ramanathan. Don't ask me how I know but I am dead sure he is. HA.

Bros, he really look a real good fella ...

147256_-_25_06_2005.jpg

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Govt on the other hand like most govts around the World at that time had a policy of not allowing civil servants to hold sensitive positions and it applied to NS men and regulars. They were never ever asked to leave the civil service but moved to a less sensitive position where blackmail and extortion would not be a factor to compromise state secret.

@ scroobal

Please qualify your statement "like most govts around the World". You should change it to "most Western governments".

The Sinkie gabrament lacked original thinking and was like sheep following what the US was doing at that time. It could've relied on empirical data to draw the conclusion that the American policy on not allowing gays to occupy sensitive positions was totally flawed.

Summary: My point is your gabrament has never shown originality when crafting national policies.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/101779

Mr. Osith Ramanathan, shareholder and director of a BVI company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._R._Nathan

Sellapan Ramanathan, DUT (First Class), PJG, BBM, PPA(P) (3 July 1924 – 22 August 2016),[1] usually referred to as S. R. Nathan, was a Singaporean politician who was the sixth President of Singapore from 1999 to 2011

It's possible it's the same fella, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, don't worry guys, I'm sure it's perfectly normal, the $4m per annum gotta end up somewhere.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought Osith is Gay, and Hooi is his boyfriend. 53 years old already and still not married. Never been engaged either. That tells you something, since He would have been one of the most eligible bachelors in singapore and have his pick of sinkie bitches.

why marry when can 3F........ find, fuck n forget??

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/101779

Mr. Osith Ramanathan, shareholder and director of a BVI company.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._R._Nathan

Sellapan Ramanathan, DUT (First Class), PJG, BBM, PPA(P) (3 July 1924 – 22 August 2016),[1] usually referred to as S. R. Nathan, was a Singaporean politician who was the sixth President of Singapore from 1999 to 2011

It's possible it's the same fella, but I could be wrong.

Anyway, don't worry guys, I'm sure it's perfectly normal, the $4m per annum gotta end up somewhere.

Just curious how much SGP $ is good fella Osith worth now ???

he must be one of the 10 most eligible in SG now ? :confused:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Osith (circled) is a guy. Don't you think he looks a little soft?

Attachments

• Osith.jpg
    Osith.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 2,191

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Prataman's children all like to have Chinkies as partners? :confused:

Part of the Indian culture to suck up to the majority race in power. If they were in the US, their partners would be Caucasian. These Indians tend to look down on their own kind and hope to climb up the social ladder by either marrying into the majority race or currying favour with those in power.

These are also the Indians favoured by the PAP, for the simple reason that less ethnically conscious Indians are less likely to serve sectarian interests and rebel against the PAP's racially divisive policies: Tharman, Vivian, Dhanabalan, etc.

Last edited: