• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who's this partner of S.R. Nathan's son?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the obituary of S.R. Nathan, next to his son's name, Osith, is Hooi.

Strangely, Hooi's status is given as partner with the word in parentheses.

Can someone provide some intel on Hooi, the partner of Osith? GoldenDragon, your input is appreciated.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can someone provide some intel on Hooi, the partner of Osith? GoldenDragon, your input is appreciated.

Both GoldenDragon and Papsmearer are after the Holy Grail - LWL. I don't think they can be bothered about a Neh's partner.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both GoldenDragon and Papsmearer are after the Holy Grail - LWL. I don't think they can be bothered about a Neh's partner.

Please tell both of them to not waste their time.

As the term suggests the "Holy Grail" is simply unattainable.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Partner means never married la. Legally not wife. Cohabit. Must be some background issues cannot marry into president household.

Same as Hong Leong KC Quek car crash also list his thai wife as partner....because borne him a child so can't ignore but she was ex nightlife girl so can't legally marry or accepted into 豪门

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Partner means never married la. Legally not wife. Cohabit. Must be some background issues cannot marry into president household.

Same as Hong Leong KC Quek car crash also list his thai wife as partner....because borne him a child so can't ignore but she was ex nightlife girl so can't legally marry or accepted into 豪门

I thought Osith is Gay, and Hooi is his boyfriend. 53 years old already and still not married. Never been engaged either. That tells you something, since He would have been one of the most eligible bachelors in singapore and have his pick of sinkie bitches.

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt prataman family would be so open about the kids sexual orientation.
If the son is really chow aqua Arsehole bandit then that's his retribution.....

just need to know who this Hooi is? is it a she or a he? I am curious as to why only a word is used for the name

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought Osith is Gay, and Hooi is his boyfriend. 53 years old already and still not married. Never been engaged either. That tells you something, since He would have been one of the most eligible bachelors in singapore and have his pick of sinkie bitches.

Great. I as looking for some type of retribution and I found it.
绝子绝孙
Anyone can post the 2 chow Aqua fuckfaces and let whole Sg know them?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thot partner is used to describe the spouse of a gay/lesbian?

Exactly.

Here in the US, the word "partner" is used to refer to the spouse of a gay or lesbian person. I was told that it has been used for about 10+ years now.

Last month both my wife and I were invited to a 4th of July celebration at a neighbor's, a few houses down the road. We were introduced to some gay and lesbian couples and they freely used the term "partner" to refer to their spouses.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal

Based on your intel, it's obvious Osith's gay.

Here in the US, if someone is over 50 years' old AND has never been married, that person is certainly gay.

It appears that your ex-President has many skeletons in the closet. What with his collaboration with the Imperial Japanese military to massacre Sinkies and his son being a closet gay, it makes for a bestseller.

I'm surprised that S.R. Nathan's a close ally of Old Fart as the latter is openly homophobic.

ginbitchy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great. I as looking for some type of retribution and I found it.
绝子绝孙
Anyone can post the 2 chow Aqua fuckfaces and let whole Sg know them?

Are you the male version of 灭绝师太 of Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre?

I still remember she made her disciple swear:

生男的世世为奴,生女的代代为娼。

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are you the male version of 灭绝师太 of Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre?

I still remember she made her disciple swear:

生男的世世为奴,生女的代代为娼。

That I'll gladly wish on the Lees and kwas and cronies like Nathan and family

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

likely gay partner or for fucking only no marriage intended................. proabably gay as NO offspring
male bloodline stops there