• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Gosh Old Fart very unhappy - After fire at changi airport now Seletar airport

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this terrorism or just another honest mistake ?

It's so hard to tell with so many careless foreigners running around in Spore.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore feng shui is gone.
Lhl say huat ah also no use.
Now say si ah.

Exactly.

Those who claim that Old Fart's spirit is very unhappy and is the cause of the fire of this or that is totally wrong.

Old Fart has gone through the wheel of reincarnation and is now a Tamil boy living in some rural part of Ah Neh land.

Ralders is correct to say whatever LHL does is of no use. Using the principles of Chinese divination, Old Fart, when alive, was surrounded by a purplish aura (hanyu pinyin: zhi qi dong lai) that helped to ward off evil. He was rewarded with this gift because in his past lives (before he was born as Lee Con You), he had performed feats of immense merit. However when he was Lee Con You, he conspired with and helped the Imperial Japanese military to massacre many innocent Sinkies. When he became prime ministar of your country, he ruined the lives of many people who disagreed with or opposed him.

When Lee Con You died, the purplish aura dissipated. You see, the aura is not a hereditary gift. Chief Natural Aristocrat is now left on his own to fend for himself.

Suomi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Feng simi shui Sai.

Last time no internet, we don't know what happend.

Now got internet, even Ah Loong queuing up at hawker center everyone could see.

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was EXTRA LARGE refinery flairs in Pair Gudang Johore, I personally saw it last night and took video and photos.

I actually saw if from CTE near AMK at first, big spectacular, and then, I purposely drove to check it out, I drove until Punggol, and then Seletar North near sea side and next to concrete plant.

A pair of twin flares flame 20 meters high into sky, very loud, can be heard in Seletar.

c59e4eef1a.jpg

c5a321d661.jpg

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was EXTRA LARGE refinery flairs in Pair Gudang Johore, I personally saw it last night and took video and photos.

I actually saw if from CTE near AMK at first, big spectacular, and then, I purposely drove to check it out, I drove until Punggol, and then Seletar North near sea side and next to concrete plant.

A pair of twin flairs flame 20meters into sky, very loud, can be heard in Seletar.

RAPID refinery commissioning.
good luck fellas in pasir ris, sengkang, punggol.... can't complain to nea when smell is too strong.
they can't do jack shit

motormafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
RAPID refinery commissioning.
good luck fellas in pasir ris, sengkang, punggol.... can't complain to nea when smell is too strong.
they can't do jack shit

Could be their CNG plant. Fucking makes global warming big time. Smoke pollution high up into air. Bastards!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is this terrorism or just another honest mistake ?

It's so hard to tell with so many careless foreigners running around in Spore.

definitely terrosim but covered up.................... remember all those unsolved cases of cars or motor bikes which got incinerated in most quiet HDB car parks?
like Cow said ...... this time , rightly........... govt does not want to make sgian panic n investors too