• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Candy Crush is a retarded game for sissies

Alessandro

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unlike Pokemon Go, Candy Crush are for those who are lazy, bedridden and refuses to get their butts moving and exercising...

Who plays Candy Crush? Young and old, ah peks and aunties, shop owners etc...

rs_560x415-130620152330-1024.CandyCrush3.mh.062013.jpg

jw5

Loyal
Especially those inconsiderate morons who block the way and you think they are looking at something critical on their mobile phones, only to see that they are playing candy crush. :rolleyes::biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can collapse from dehydration and heat while playing pokemon go. especially when one wears a black or blue shirt. :o

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got to admit candy crush is cool because it does not require internet to play. so it's a great time killer on planes and during overseas trips

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got to admit candy crush is cool because it does not require internet to play. so it's a great time killer on planes and during overseas trips

COOL? LOL I refused to even try it. Candy Crush debuted much earlier yet it has been playing second fiddle to Pokemon GO LOL

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this is the heroic pokemon with CP 10 that i used to intimidate the other two teams in gyms LOL LOL

My trainer is now level 25 LOL

2276164971b99e6682d2135ac2bb4042438f1f4e.png

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm also playing this korean hack and slash game... awesome graphics but it drains battery like a vampire

Ingress is from the same developer as Pokemon Go that uses the same mapping system. Didn't know about this game until i saw it mentioned in Pokemon news LOL

S_9jrMqf08JfIbr7DgUDH96rvXMK4wOGtaSKYPGCruXv2HE4oeRuEaQIDIywMgH4198=h900

ingress-intel-total-conversion-0-8.jpg

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm also playing this korean hack and slash game... awesome graphics but it drains battery like a vampire

Root your phone to get rid of bloatware and other apps running in the background if it cannot be disabled and use auto start manager to optimize it before u play games with it otherwise it drains battery fast and CPU gets hot LOL

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Especially those inconsiderate morons who block the way and you think they are looking at something critical on their mobile phones, only to see that they are playing candy crush. :rolleyes::biggrin:
I surf sbf till I block people way . When the person looked anger I thought he is wangfeng :eek:

Suomi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Damn violent game hack and slash.

When will you be doing the real thing?

I better stay away from you! Hee.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Root your phone to get rid of bloatware and other apps running in the background if it cannot be disabled and use auto start manager to optimize it before u play games with it otherwise it drains battery fast and CPU gets hot LOL

mannn.... i'm still trying to root my e-reader after 2 months

really not a techie and i don't want to fuck up my lovely phone :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unlike Pokemon Go, Candy Crush are for those who are lazy, bedridden and refuses to get their butts moving and exercising...

Who plays Candy Crush? Young and old, ah peks and aunties, shop owners etc...

rs_560x415-130620152330-1024.CandyCrush3.mh.062013.jpg

it looks interesting. it's like Brick Game ah ? it's nice to play a game, in a comfortable and relaxing position indoors, unlike Pokemon when you have to brave the weather outside, it's so stupid.