• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Strays From Its Main Responsibility

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Serving the people is the last thing on their minds.

Absolutely spot on!

on a side note, Boss, why don't you tell TracyTan that we'd love to see her using her main moniker... I'm still dying to find out how's the chapati...

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The main responsibility of an elected govt is to serve its citizens.

The pap has strayed from this main responsibility by favouring foreigners and serving foreign trash instead of Singaporeans

The pap can claim that it has built Gardens By The Bay, shopping malls, Terminal 4, the Jewel or increased GDP. But it cant claim that it has served Singaporeans first.

Building iconic structures is not the main responsibility of a govt. Neither is competing with private enterprise and making money the main responsibility of an elected govt. Singaporeans must hold pap responsible for failing to serve Singaporeans first.

Singaporeans must hold pap responsible for failing in its main responsibility as an elected govt

They are serving themselves and their cronies. Where did they tell you they are serving you ? That's what you think.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
on a side note, Boss, why don't you tell TracyTan that we'd love to see her using her main moniker... I'm still dying to find out how's the chapati...

I've begged her to return many times over but she's ignored me thus far.